Thread: HTC VIVE has Launched..but you know what its missing?

Default HTC VIVE has Launched..but you know what its missing?

PINBALL! yep
    So Zen whats the word? the Buzz for the Vive has been great and growing more then I think most expected.
    The Astronauts just updated The Vanishing of Ethan Carter VR to add Vive support(same features as OR version) in less then a week(from their twitter posts) so its not outside the realms to consider.

I have criticized the new pricing model..but despite that I'd love to see some pinball from Zen on the Vive.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodydrake View Post
    PINBALL! yep
    So Zen whats the word? the Buzz for the Vive has been great and growing more then I think most expected.
    The Astronauts just updated The Vanishing of Ethan Carter VR to add Vive support(same features as OR version) in less then a week(from their twitter posts) so its not outside the realms to consider.

I have criticized the new pricing model..but despite that I'd love to see some pinball from Zen on the Vive.
    Nothing to share at the moment. We've got a lot of projects going on and I'll post if Vive becomes one of those at any point

Are you being sold out to exclusivity by Oculus or did you just run out of budget? Looking at Steam stats there are three times more Vives out in the wild than Rifts. With that aspect, it would be kind of dumb not to support the Vive.

There is also the other aspect of playing fair with the VR community.

Question

Would love to see official HTC Vive support. If there is an exclusivity deal with rift, how long does it last for?