Thread: Pinball FX2 Marathon achievement issues

Default Pinball FX2 Marathon achievement issues

The Windows 10 title update achievement "Pinball FX2 Marathon - Play Pinball FX2 for Windows 10 for 100 hours in total." isn't unlocking over xbox live for me. Total playtime through settings display over 6 days = over 100 hours.

When I start up the Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition app it shows as locked, but if I play and finish a table it says Unlocked.

The Xbox app for windows shows it as locked with 0% progress (not actually sure if these do show progress forgot to check for the other achievements for playing X amount of tables)

Last two players on TA who unlocked this achievement got it April 1st and April 5th, not sure if there has been any updates or changes since then that could cause any issues or if this is a problem on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkimono View Post
    The Windows 10 title update achievement "Pinball FX2 Marathon - Play Pinball FX2 for Windows 10 for 100 hours in total." isn't unlocking over xbox live for me. Total playtime through settings display over 6 days = over 100 hours.

When I start up the Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition app it shows as locked, but if I play and finish a table it says Unlocked.

The Xbox app for windows shows it as locked with 0% progress (not actually sure if these do show progress forgot to check for the other achievements for playing X amount of tables)

Last two players on TA who unlocked this achievement got it April 1st and April 5th, not sure if there has been any updates or changes since then that could cause any issues or if this is a problem on my side.
    Thanks for the report - what's your gamertag? Is it the same as your forum name?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-08-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for the report - what's your gamertag?
    Kinkii Mono

Kinkii Mono
    Thanks! I will let the team know!

Just wanted to add that now I've tried 100 hours on one single table as well. Since the all time display only shows the last table played, but that didn't work either for unlocking the achievement proper.

Any news? noone else on TA have unlocked this since and I've clocked in over 200 hours as of writing this.

Any news? noone else on TA have unlocked this since and I've clocked in over 200 hours as of writing this.
    Sorry - nothing at the moment. Will let you know as soon as I hear any word on this.

Thumbs down Lost 18 hours of play time due to forced update of Family Guy table.

This is probably not Kinkimono's issue with the achievement unlocking, but it appears to be mine. I knew I was getting close to the 100 hours played and opened every table to add up the hours, minutes played. I added up around 77 hours and opened the last table which is the Family Guy table and found in Last Reset AND in History that I had only played one game, for around 15 minutes, evidently the very last game I played and the only one since the forced update for the table.

My high score on this table in the Win10 version is around 198 million and before the forced update a few weeks ago I had logged over 18 hours of play time, which apparently is now gone since historically I have only "played" for 15 minutes.

I don't understand why you would release a table update and wipe the table history when doing the update. Not happy about this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayadub View Post
    This is probably not Kinkimono's issue with the achievement unlocking, but it appears to be mine. I knew I was getting close to the 100 hours played and opened every table to add up the hours, minutes played. I added up around 77 hours and opened the last table which is the Family Guy table and found in Last Reset AND in History that I had only played one game, for around 15 minutes, evidently the very last game I played and the only one since the forced update for the table.

My high score on this table in the Win10 version is around 198 million and before the forced update a few weeks ago I had logged over 18 hours of play time, which apparently is now gone since historically I have only "played" for 15 minutes.

I don't understand why you would release a table update and wipe the table history when doing the update. Not happy about this at all.
    Sorry about that - I will let the team know and see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayadub View Post

I checked with the Pinball FX2 lead on this and he said that an update or statistics reset does not reset the timer for this.

My in game total time played got reset recently, so I made sure to hit 100 hours again, and as last time. The achievement shows as unlocked in the in game achievement menu. But not on Xbox.com locked and the xbox app shows it at locked at 0%

My in game total time played got reset recently, so I made sure to hit 100 hours again, and as last time. The achievement shows as unlocked in the in game achievement menu. But not on Xbox.com locked and the xbox app shows it at locked at 0%
    Dang. Thanks for letting us know. :/

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I checked with the Pinball FX2 lead on this and he said that an update or statistics reset does not reset the timer for this.
    So the table itself was reset by the update but the overall game time is still intact then? I will keep plugging away at it. Thanks for that info.