X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tfhfony
    Pinball Wizard
    • Mar 2013

What was the last WiiU release from ZEN

Kinda wondering what the last WiiU release was from ZEN Studios and if we'll ever see any new tables on the WiiU....
    https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
    https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online
  • steven120566
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by tfhfony
    Kinda wondering what the last WiiU release was from ZEN Studios and if we'll ever see any new tables on the WiiU....
    The last table they released was Avengers, Age of Ultron. That was somewhere very close to this time last year...maybe 10 or 11 months ago.

They never released AntMan, the Fox tables, Portal, or the The Force Awakens SW tables. I have not played the fox ones, but the others are really good.

I am convinced no more tables will be released by Zen on the Wii U. However, I would love to be proven wrong.

Farsight Studios and Nintendo are about to hit with (I believe) seasons 1-4 Pinball Arcade. Over 60 tables
    Last edited by steven120566; 04-09-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Tech101
      • Jan 2012

So is the pay structure somewhat similar to Zen's? Like table packs and individuals?
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• steven120566
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Tech101
        So is the pay structure somewhat similar to Zen's? Like table packs and individuals?
        Sort of, but not exactly. You have options on other consoles to buy packs of 1 or 2 tables, or entire seasons at once. Assuming the same set up on Wii U, seasons are way to go for best cost per table. On 360. initial outlay of 9.99, if I recall, gets you 4 good tables to start with. The setup on eshop may be same or may not, I suppose.

Seasons and tables going "on sale" is pretty rare on consoles with both Zen and Farsight compared to mobile and steam.

Comment

• Everly
          Pinball Wizard
          • Jan 2013

One of the things on TPA that I really like is the different challenges. The will take all of the tables by Bally or Williams and you have to score a set amount on one to advance to the next. The goal is to work through all of the table on the list and if you lose all three balls without meeting the goal you have to start over at the first table.

I like moving from table to table. Sort of keeps things from getting stale. But it is really frustrating if you fail on one of the final tables on the list and you have to start all over.

Comment

Working...