Thread: Aliens vs. Pinball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Aliens vs. Pinball

We’re proud to announce our next 3-table pack, based in the Aliens universe by 20th Century Fox: Aliens vs. Pinball. Welcome back to Hadley’s Hope.

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=6223

Yes. It's time to destroy the alien queen once and for all...again...

I love hearing the actual voices! The Queen looks fearsome, and Ripley looks like a boss out there. I'm really excited for this one, and I can't wait to see the other two tables in action.

Ok Right off the bat other than Thomas Crofts for Aliens, who designed the other 2?

Yay Alien targets!!!!! Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Ok Right off the bat other than Thomas Crofts for Aliens, who designed the other 2?

Yay Alien targets!!!!! Looks good.
    ndever designed AvP and Peter Horvath did Isolation

Wow these look awesome!

12 days?! Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last 12 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Trollwart View Post
    12 days?! Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last 12 hours!
    They're gonna come in here and they're gonna get us!!!

Liking the new pack

Props to the new designer of Alien Isolation. The table is quite open aside from the occasional targets that pop up and you have to hit them when they switch the a certain side. (Behind I think) The missions and modes are pretty interesting. Definitely one that I like with required accurate shots at targets and certain lanes.

AVP has a lot aspects that would make you think the Deep (Star wars IV, V, VI, South Park, American Dad etc) with stack-able modes etc. It's actually by Ndever (Wild West Rampage, Family Guy, Butter's Very own pinball) I think It's my favorite table so far in the pack. The modes and missions are really fun and interesting. Again it's got the same qualities as Deep's tables but It has it's very own style. Missed the wizard mode as I drained in my last missions.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Liking the new pack

Props to the new designer of Alien Isolation. The table is quite open aside from the occasional targets that pop up and you have to hit them when they switch the a certain side. (Behind I think) The missions and modes are pretty interesting. Definitely one that I like with required accurate shots at targets and certain lanes.

AVP has a lot aspects that would make you think the Deep (Star wars IV, V, VI, South Park, American Dad etc) with stack-able modes etc. It's actually by Ndever (Wild West Rampage, Family Guy, Butter's Very own pinball) I think It's my favorite table so far in the pack. The modes and missions are really fun and interesting. Again it's got the same qualities as Deep's tables but It has it's very own style. Missed the wizard mode as I drained in my last missions.
    You don't have to hit the targets from behind generally. If you hit them on the front it wastes ammo though. Also during the Stealth side mode the targets can only be killed from behind.

From my first looks I also liked AvP the best. However there still is quite a bit of exploring to do

This was the first time I was able to buy a new table pack on day of release. I like purchasing the PS3/Vita copy so I have it available everywhere and I always have troubles checking out in the store. Not sure if you guys are doing anything different, but it is working! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Coati View Post
    This was the first time I was able to buy a new table pack on day of release. I like purchasing the PS3/Vita copy so I have it available everywhere and I always have troubles checking out in the store. Not sure if you guys are doing anything different, but it is working! Thanks!
    Glad to hear it - enjoy!

In Canada and can't find any of the new Alien Tables on PS4 after updating the App. When do they come out ?