Aliens vs. Pinball

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L33
    • May 2015

I agree with the driving scene...when I filmed it I had cameras in the way so I kind of blamed my driving skills on the camera...but having played a few times without the cameras, I've hit many an obstacle because the speed at which the vehicle moves is quite slow. I guess it's the same for everyone, but it would be good if it was a bit more responsive.

Also had the issue with the alien throwing the ball straight past the flippers if I remember correctly...think I may have shouted abuse at the alien in question! Very little you can do in this situation, but perhaps a ball save of some kind would help.

Great game though..

Comment

• DA5ID
      • Dec 2014

Question on the driving game.
      on the iOS version it feels like the vehicle moves digitally to the 3 positions - left center right
      and I do really well on it.

on ps4 version it seems to be analog were the car can be in any position.
      and i hit every obstacle there is. if they were aliens that i was supposed to mow down i would be awesome at it

is there a difference between platforms?

Comment

• ndever
        Video Producer
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by avguy2
        I made the shot with the lower right flipper and didn't nudge the table. As for the FPS caps I don't know - can't find any such option in the settings menu.
        It seems the FPS cap is irrelevant in this case, thanks for the info!

Comment

• grenadier
          Pinhead
          • Jun 2012

Steam issue

Barb, the new pack is listed on Steam, but it is NOT listed amongst the DLC on the page for the game. You can find it by searching for "aliens" but people monitoring the Pinball FX 2 page for new DLC won't see it.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by grenadier
            Barb, the new pack is listed on Steam, but it is NOT listed amongst the DLC on the page for the game. You can find it by searching for "aliens" but people monitoring the Pinball FX 2 page for new DLC won't see it.
            I'm seeing it listed as the first item on the Pinball FX2 DLC list on the store. Anyone else not seeing it?

Comment

• grenadier
              Pinhead
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
              I'm seeing it listed as the first item on the Pinball FX2 DLC list on the store. Anyone else not seeing it?
              I'm seeing it now too. Must have been a temporary thing, or a caching issue.

Comment

• Arie01
                • Jul 2013

I absolutely love the new Aliens pack. Love the design all around, lightning effects are amazing!

I cant say what is my favorite table of the pack cause all 3 are awesome.

I really wish you could cover the rest of the Alien movies or putting the player in the Alien role .

Great job Zen ^^
                Last edited by Arie01; 05-16-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• nromo
                  Pinhead
                  • Sep 2013

Voice Actors Needed

Although I love all three Alien pinball tables, I wish the voice acting on AVP and Isolation were acceptable. The theme is serious and dark and so should be the voice acting. But instead, it sounds like all the other tables. Gay! Consider hiring better actors next time. It would really improve the experience. The artwork is excellent!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by nromo
                    Although I love all three Alien pinball tables, I wish the voice acting on AVP and Isolation were acceptable. The theme is serious and dark and so should be the voice acting. But instead, it sounds like all the other tables. Gay! Consider hiring better actors next time. It would really improve the experience. The artwork is excellent!
                    Watch your language, please. Take a look at the Zen Rules here, if you have any questions, please let me know: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...rum-Guidelines

Comment

Working...