X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Aliens vs. Pinball

We’re proud to announce our next 3-table pack, based in the Aliens universe by 20th Century Fox: Aliens vs. Pinball. Welcome back to Hadley’s Hope.

• BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Face your fears while you play as Amanda Ripley, trapped in the corridors of the Sevastopol Space Station in the Alien: Isolation pinball table, releasing next week! See our blog post for the latest trailer!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Feel the thrill of the hunt as a young Predator on the Alien vs. Predator pinball table, available now alongside Alien: Isolation Pinball and Aliens Pinball!

Check out our blog post to watch the new trailer!

Comment

• pjclark
        • Oct 2014

Love them all!

I've played all three and I have to say, I think they're all great. Same general theme, but three very distinct tables. The Aliens table reminded me of a combination of Star Wars: A New Hope and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi tables, neither of which are my favorites but that style seems to work better with the Aliens theme. Anyway, nice job, ZenStudios, another wonderful addition to the library!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by pjclark
          I've played all three and I have to say, I think they're all great. Same general theme, but three very distinct tables. The Aliens table reminded me of a combination of Star Wars: A New Hope and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi tables, neither of which are my favorites but that style seems to work better with the Aliens theme. Anyway, nice job, ZenStudios, another wonderful addition to the library!
          Thank you!

Comment

• velfarre
            • May 2016

Aliens table is just unplayable with the iPhone 5

Hi,

Aliens table is great but the gameplay is ruined by the right outlane, left outlane, center drain..., nudge the table is useless, please to corrected the balance.

Demander son code secret A paraître le 26 avril 2016 !

2 bucks wasted
            Last edited by velfarre; 05-09-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• DA5ID
              • Dec 2014

^ . ALL pinball games are ruined by the outlanes and center drain - this is what makes the game fun, it is the challenge of progressing as far as you can with each ball on a playfield that is designed to beat you. If it was easier you would get bored.

Watch some papa pinball tournaments online to see the best of the best get killed by tables. And use your 2 dollar investment to play all you want and improve a little each time.

(And welcome to the forums)

Comment

• velfarre
                • May 2016

Originally posted by DA5ID
                ^ . ALL pinball games are ruined by the outlanes and center drain - this is what makes the game fun, it is the challenge of progressing as far as you can with each ball on a playfield that is designed to beat you. If it was easier you would get bored.

Watch some papa pinball tournaments online to see the best of the best get killed by tables. And use your 2 dollar investment to play all you want and improve a little each time.

(And welcome to the forums)
                1: is not my first table
                2: this table is just unplayable for iphone 5
                3: the alien target return the ball in the center drain
                4: outlanes is a nightmare
                5: i suspect zen pinball to create the tokens pack for incited the players to continued the game

conclusion: Aliens tables is just a scam
                Last edited by velfarre; 05-14-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• hanamlchl
                  • Sep 2016

AvP Pinball Tech Support?

Does Zen Studios have a dedicated forum for the AvP App yet? Or should all inquiries be placed in this thread?

I'm running the app on iPhone 6S 128GB (100GB+ free), iOS10, and I'm encountering a substantial memory leak on the ALIENS table. As few as three games with 10M+ scores and the game begins to stutter, freeze and ultimately reboot. One time first game, first ball but over 40M and the app froze on the second ball.

The issue may also be related to the APC or other minigames that involve significant graphic loads?

Hopefully this gives your dev team a starting point to look into this issue.
                  Last edited by hanamlchl; 09-23-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hanamlchl
                    Does Zen Studios have a dedicated forum for the AvP App yet? Or should all inquiries be placed in this thread?

I'm running the app on iPhone 6S 128GB (100GB+ free), iOS10, and I'm encountering a substantial memory leak on the ALIENS table. As few as three games with 10M+ scores and the game begins to stutter, freeze and ultimately reboot. One time first game, first ball but over 40M and the app froze on the second ball.

The issue may also be related to the APC or other minigames that involve significant graphic loads?

Hopefully this gives your dev team a starting point to look into this issue.
                    Thanks for the report. Does this still happen if you play offline?

Comment

• hanamlchl
                      • Sep 2016

I'm not seeing any means to play offline, unless you're talking about setting the phone to airplane mode or the like?

Haven't seen the problem as much recently, but as of this morning (10/14/16) the online server was experiencing continual "internal errors" and was pretty much unplayable.

Besides that, the "Resume Game" menu has been popping up unbidden with frustrating regularity, to the point where I am seriously regretting my purchase of the game.

Please address these issues in a timely fashion.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hanamlchl
                        I'm not seeing any means to play offline, unless you're talking about setting the phone to airplane mode or the like?

Haven't seen the problem as much recently, but as of this morning (10/14/16) the online server was experiencing continual "internal errors" and was pretty much unplayable.

Besides that, the "Resume Game" menu has been popping up unbidden with frustrating regularity, to the point where I am seriously regretting my purchase of the game.

Please address these issues in a timely fashion.
                        Yes, airplane mode is fine - does that help with the crashing issue?

As I noted in a couple other threads on Friday, we were having server issues, but they were resolved.

As for the Resume Game menu - do you mean that it is pausing the game on it's own without you pressing pause? At what point does it happen and about how often per game?

Comment

• rubynova
                          Pinball Fan
                          • Jun 2023

"Aliens vs. Pinball" is a video game developed by Zen Studios that merges the "Alien" film franchise with Pinball. Released in 2016, it offers three distinct pinball tables inspired by different movies: "Aliens Pinball" based on James Cameron's "Aliens," "Alien: Isolation Pinball" inspired by the survival horror game, and "Alien vs. Predator Pinball" which combines elements from both iconic franchises. Each table offers unique gameplay experiences, allowing fans to engage with the "Alien" universe in a fun and challenging way. Visit my website - peralsofkorea

Comment

Working...