Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Star Wars tables

Default Problem with Star Wars tables

I have been unable to play the packs I purchased for Xbox One. As soon as I install them the game crashes and goes back to the dashboard. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and the packs multiple times. I have restarted my Xbox and then un-installed and re-installed everything and it still won't work. The free game works but once I install the Star Wars packs I get this problem. HELP!

Default same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by A R0B0T M0NKEY View Post
    I have been unable to play the packs I purchased for Xbox One. As soon as I install them the game crashes and goes back to the dashboard. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and the packs multiple times. I have restarted my Xbox and then un-installed and re-installed everything and it still won't work. The free game works but once I install the Star Wars packs I get this problem. HELP!
    cant play the two packs of star wars tables I got either they are greyed out of if visible an I pick one the game freezes and throw me back to Xbox one main menu again

Default Same here too

As of yesterday 4/19/2016, all my star wars tables are "greyed out" except for the two force unleashed and the one rebels table(those 3 work).also the 4 "zen classics" tables are not working. I also tried un/reinstall and power cycle the xbox one (im playing on x1)

Randomly the game will also freeze now on the table select menu (game ran flawless before) one thing I noticed is that when the game is started, all the tablesI own look fine and then about ten seconds later, the star wars and zen classics get "greyed out". If you try to play them it says I already own but gives no install option. I literally tried ever possible combination of uninstall/reinstall/restart app/clear cache by power cycling/ etc. And the tables seem to light up for a few seconds but always go dark.

Thanks. I also reported to xbox through the menu.I am a preview dashboard member.

Thanks for the reports, I have let the team know about this issue! I will update you on any changes and please keep me posted if anything changes (for better or worse)

So far we've found that the tables are playable offline - but the team is still investigating. I'll post an update once we have more to share.

Unhappy Same here

Add me to the list. I uninstalled the game and all my tables. Hard reset the X1. Reinstalled everything and still have issues with all the Star Wars tables except for Star Wars: The Force Awakens tables and the Star Wars: Rebels tables. I can confirm the offline trick works.

Quote Originally Posted by amdboomer View Post
    Add me to the list. I uninstalled the game and all my tables. Hard reset the X1. Reinstalled everything and still have issues with all the Star Wars tables except for Star Wars: The Force Awakens tables and the Star Wars: Rebels tables. I can confirm the offline trick works.
    Thanks for letting us know! I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that we have good news for you tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that we have good news for you tomorrow
    Thanks. I'm assuming it's an issue with the license since the tables work offline.

same here. problems with 'star wars: pinball, heroes within, & balance of the force' tables.

highlighting any purchased tables from these 3 packs causes the game to freeze.

Default Tables Missing on 2 XB1 Consoles and Accounts like everyone else since patch.

Quote Originally Posted by A R0B0T M0NKEY View Post
    Same here I raised a ticket with MS last night and they told me I had a faulty XB1 so got a replacement at shop today only to find its a game issue and not a Hardware issue. I have been to neibours and they have same issues on there consoles so seems the latest patch broke pinball FX :-( so hopefully they are on teh case trying to fix these issues (As I read further down seems Zen team are aware of this)

Default Thanks for reply!

Thanks for the reports, I have let the team know about this issue! I will update you on any changes and please keep me posted if anything changes (for better or worse)
    Thanks for replying and letting us know the pinbal fx2 dev team are aware of this! Hopefully they can have it fixed in time for the Aliens table release

Quote Originally Posted by Balderick1974 View Post
    Same here I raised a ticket with MS last night and they told me I had a faulty XB1 so got a replacement at shop today only to find its a game issue and not a Hardware issue. I have been to neibours and they have same issues on there consoles so seems the latest patch broke pinball FX :-( so hopefully they are on teh case trying to fix these issues (As I read further down seems Zen team are aware of this)
    Ohhh man! Sorry you had to go through all that hassle. We are still working on this today and I'll do my best to keep you all posted on a fix

Update: We've submitted a patch to Microsoft to fix this issue. Fingers crossed for a swift approval!

Default Purchased Tables Grayed Out!

No idea why but after Pinball fx2 has been running for about 30 seconds the Zen Classics tables and all but 3 of the Starwars tables gray out and I can't access them anymore! In fact if I try to access them the "Buy Collection" option is displayed.

There was a small update when I started Pinball Fx2 today, did it break something?

Quote Originally Posted by Slouchat View Post
    No idea why but after Pinball fx2 has been running for about 30 seconds the Zen Classics tables and all but 3 of the Starwars tables gray out and I can't access them anymore! In fact if I try to access them the "Buy Collection" option is displayed.

There was a small update when I started Pinball Fx2 today, did it break something?
    As I mentioned above, we're working on it and we've submitted a patch to fix this which has not yet been approved/released.

Looks like the patch has been approved and should be published at some point today. Keep an eye out for updates!

Some patch got just installed but starwars tables get greyd out after some seconds. Offline mode still works. I also reinstalled the game and tables and made a profile reset, after the patch didn't worked.

Quote Originally Posted by thegrimm View Post
    Some patch got just installed but starwars tables get greyd out after some seconds. Offline mode still works. I also reinstalled the game and tables and made a profile reset, after the patch didn't worked.
    Same here. Just tried it on 2 retail Xboxes and the patch does not correct the issue. Will let the team know so they can try again.

Default Got update

Same here. Just tried it on 2 retail Xboxes and the patch does not correct the issue. Will let the team know so they can try again.
    Same here guys...I got the 11mb update but zen classics and star wars tables still greyed out😟

Come to think of it a few months ago there was a day when xbox live service was down and purchase content was not working...on that day I had pinball fx tables greyed out. Later in the day when xbox service was fixed, all my tables returned. Maybe its on xboxs end and not the game itself?? Just thought I put that out there

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeardnj View Post
    Come to think of it a few months ago there was a day when xbox live service was down and purchase content was not working...on that day I had pinball fx tables greyed out. Later in the day when xbox service was fixed, all my tables returned. Maybe its on xboxs end and not the game itself?? Just thought I put that out there
    I thought the same thing, so I checked that first when I got the reports the other day, but the Xbox status says everything is okay. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If anyone is still having issues with crashing since the update went live, please let me know!

Default still locking up

If anyone is still having issues with crashing since the update went live, please let me know!
    I installed the patch and tried the game. The Star Wars tables still lock up. So I uninstalled them all again. Did a hard reset and reinstalled them. Same issue. Offline still works.

Quote Originally Posted by amdboomer View Post
    I installed the patch and tried the game. The Star Wars tables still lock up. So I uninstalled them all again. Did a hard reset and reinstalled them. Same issue. Offline still works.
    Thanks. I don't think any amount of reinstalling/resetting will help here so we'll just have to make a new patch. I appreciate you letting me know!

Just an FYI I am in the preview program and there was a system update on 4/19. The issue started around then for me. Might be worth looking in to.

The 11MB update installed yesterday and since then I have been unable to Launch SW Balance of the Force tables or Zen Classics. Problem is still there now.

Kind Regards
    Mark

Default still unable to use tables

Just an FYI, I also downloaded the patch and still not able to use Star Wars tables

Just to add to the list, the tables that are greyed out for me are the previously mentioned Zen Classics, all of the Star Wars tables, bar The Force Awakens tables and the Star Wars Rebels table, but also, and I haven't seen this one mentioned yet, the Marvel Civil War table is also greyed out for me as well.

Default PAtch

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeardnj View Post
    Same here guys...I got the 11mb update but zen classics and star wars tables still greyed out
    Itno longer crashes at least, but tables still dissappear :-( so we getting there.

Default French same problem

Hello,
    je suis français, et j'ai le même problème que vous, les tables star wars heroes within ne fonctionne pas même après la mise a jour de 11mb.

I'm having the same problem, but it also includes the Zen Classics collection - V12, El Dorado, Tesla and Shaman are also showing as not purchased, but they are.

Thanks. I don't think any amount of reinstalling/resetting will help here so we'll just have to make a new patch. I appreciate you letting me know!

Still Grey StarWars Pinballs and crashes. Patch didnt help me at all. It seems since the Newest Preview OS update caused the Problem.

Gretting

LutheBear

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Just to add to the list, the tables that are greyed out for me are the previously mentioned Zen Classics, all of the Star Wars tables, bar The Force Awakens tables and the Star Wars Rebels table, but also, and I haven't seen this one mentioned yet, the Marvel Civil War table is also greyed out for me as well.
    good catch.Confirmed Civil War is greyed out for me too

Ok just found this thread i am having the very same issues on all the same tables, hope this gets fixed soon as it is beginning to get somewhat annoying.

I was on the verge of buying more but i will wait to see what this issue is, no point buying if you cannot play them or you are going to loss the ability to play them.
    xBL GT: The Omega M4N
    Steam OMEGA MAN
    PS4 Firefox2000

I'm hoping the issue is resolved in time for the release of the Aliens Vs. Pinball pack, otherwise I'll just make do with playing on the PS Vita/PS3 for the time being.

Default Here the same!!

I own two Xbox's one and have the problems on both and also at a Friend's house.

I've tried several things; reinstall everything, only reinstall the specific tables (mentioned throughout this thread), only re-installed the game and the Star Wars tables,.... thought maybe I've too manny tables; As I bought them all.

I've made three short video so you can see what happens,... please note that I only re-installed the problematic tables!

When I just start up I can sometimes see the mentioned tables in colour, but soon they become grey. This shows the Star Wars tables:
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bidle/video/16932916

Also when I'm quick enough I click play,... most of the time the game hangs during loading, but sometimes I get to play the table. Only when I go back to the main menu they are grey again. This shows the Tesla table:
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bidle/video/16932917

And here I re-installed everything and you can see all of the ones who greyed out. Also look at the beginning,.. they first appear in grey, than colour and at end grey.
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bidle/video/16941141

Maybe these videos are helpful. For sure I hope this will be solved. Thus far I do appreciate the quick responses in this topic!!

The good thing about this problem is, that I've found this forum!!
    Last edited by Bidle; 04-25-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Default not working

still not working with new patch

Quote Originally Posted by Tormey View Post
    still not working with new patch
    Patch? From today?

Hey everyone - we are still working on this! We'll be involving Microsoft in our investigation and I'll let everyone know once I have more info to share. In the meantime, playing offline should help.

Hey everyone - we are still working on this! We'll be involving Microsoft in our investigation and I'll let everyone know once I have more info to share. In the meantime, playing offline should help.

Thanks for your reply. Indeed offline there is no problem!!

Just a 'stupid' question will playing off-line affect my high-score or will it be updated when I go back online later?? Otherwise I would rather wait for the solution.

Thx in advance.

Great thanks for the update!! I had a feeling the problem is on Microsoft's side. Since the same thing happens when purchases/liscenses servers are down

Default One problem seems fixed, but there is now a new one.

Just to let you know that Zen Classics and Star Wars are no longer greyed out.....BUT......Zen Core Collection & Earth Defense are now greyed out !!!

Default Greyed out Star wars tables

Quote Originally Posted by marke67 View Post
    Just to let you know that Zen Classics and Star Wars are no longer greyed out.....BUT......Zen Core Collection & Earth Defense are now greyed out !!!
    I've been having the same issue all weekend and this morning as of 9am PST --- There was a patch over the weekend (but only one of my two xbox ones actually patched??) but none this morning - all Star Wars tables with the exception of Force Awakens and Rebels were grey. Interesting that I think those are the only tables I purchased on xbox one marketplace. The others were purchased for 360 and then unlocked on the One.

No issues yet with other tables but hope to come home to a fixed situation. I'll keep an eye on the forum. Thank you!

Okay,.. just played some time off-line and now checked it again,.... still the same.

Now I resented the xbox with disconnecting the power for 30sec and guess what,...... it works!!!
    Very strange,..... but I'm happy!!

Edit; and here the video:
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bidle/video/16955320
    Last edited by Bidle; 04-25-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidle View Post
    Okay,.. just played some time off-line and now checked it again,.... still the same.

Now I resented the xbox with disconnecting the power for 30sec and guess what,...... it works!!!
    Very strange,..... but I'm happy!!
    Cool!

Anyone else able to play as usual?

All good here so far Barbie, just about to grab the Aliens vs. Pinball pack, will let you know either way what happens with those.

EDIT: All Aliens tables are showing up fine! Also, thank you for putting them in their own boxed out slot from the off, makes integrating them into my twitch playlist from the beginning so much easier!
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 04-26-2016 at 03:02 AM.

Cool!

Anyone else able to play as usual?
    After power cycling the X1 all my tables worked including the Aliens table!...but then I decided to close the game and restart. After restarting i had zen classics, star wars heroes&force greyed out, but civil war and the star wars pack with empire strike back (forgot pack name) seem to work all the time now!!

Anyway I decided to restart again third time and everything worked! So it seems to be working! If you have greyed out tables just restart until they work (I had the exact same problem with mortal kmbat x)

Alien tables are fantastic btw!!!!
    Last edited by Redbeardnj; 04-26-2016 at 03:09 PM.

Default Scores gone

All the local scores on my tables have been deleted. Any explanation or apology for this? Any chance of them coming back? My family enjoyed competing amongst each other and we're all extremely hacked off with zen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb88 View Post
    All the local scores on my tables have been deleted. Any explanation or apology for this? Any chance of them coming back? My family enjoyed competing amongst each other and we're all extremely hacked off with zen.
    Did you delete/reinstall the game at any point? Are your high scores still on the online leaderboard? What is your gamertag?

Default Scores gone

Did you delete/reinstall the game at any point? Are your high scores still on the online leaderboard? What is your gamertag?
    I deleted and reinstalled it but I would have thought the scores would be saved in the cloud, as is the norm. My gamertag is "James B 1988".

I deleted and reinstalled it but I would have thought the scores would be saved in the cloud, as is the norm. My gamertag is "James B 1988".
    Are you signed back in with the same profile you originally used? My understanding of cloud saves is that they should automatically pop in upon sign-in. Did you happen to get any could save error messages when you first logged in and started playing?

Default Scores gone

Are you signed back in with the same profile you originally used? My understanding of cloud saves is that they should automatically pop in upon sign-in. Did you happen to get any could save error messages when you first logged in and started playing?
    I only use the one profile so it was definitely the same one. No errors or error messages, just the commonly reported "greying out" of tables I owned, so I uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I can't say exactly when my scores disappeared but it was definitely after the recent troubles started. To be clear my leaderboard scores are still online, it's just the local ones that are gone.

I only use the one profile so it was definitely the same one. No errors or error messages, just the commonly reported "greying out" of tables I owned, so I uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I can't say exactly when my scores disappeared but it was definitely after the recent troubles started. To be clear my leaderboard scores are still online, it's just the local ones that are gone.
    Thanks - I think they should have loaded automatically but let me check and see. I'll let you know what I find out

I checked with the team and the local scores are not attached to any profile for cloud save, they are only stored on your Xbox - so deleting the game would delete these for good. Very sorry for the confusion/hassle.

I checked with the team and the local scores are not attached to any profile for cloud save, they are only stored on your Xbox - so deleting the game would delete these for good. Very sorry for the confusion/hassle.

I would check with your team again as it is not completely true. I saved my scores in the cloud!

Deleted the game and reinstalled it,... back they were.
    Even more convincing; I own two Xbox one's (downstairs and upstairs). When I play the game on the other Xbox it is always synchronizing in the beginning to update the scores. So the high-scores can be kept in the cloud!

Default Scores gone

So, because I did the recommended thing and uninstalled my game, my scores are gone forever. Great, that's 6 and a half days of work gone, wonderful.

Unhappy Add Me To The list

Add me to the list my Star Wars Heroes Within and Basic Star Wars Pinball tables are not playable. Nor in the Zen Collection Paranormal and the Zen Classics tables. Then we get no online MP and many of the best tables that I had on the 360 not on the XB1 I am hugely disappointed by this experience. I miss playing and meeting people and the great tables that are not found here.

Default RE: Problem with Star Wars tables

Also having issues w/ the Civil War table. Worked fine yesterday when I bought it, but now it's disappearing off my list along w/ the paranoia table.

Default Same here

Star Wars tables, Zen Classic and Civil War greyed out.

on xbox one...

guys the problem is NOT fixed...i re-installed every table i own (over 30) & transferred them back & fourth from my internal hard drive & external hd...this is incredibly frustrating...star wars pinball & the balance of the force tables all greyed out & tells me to purchase collection when i purchased them YEARS ago..what gives?!

We're aware and will let MS know this issue has returned.

We're aware and will let MS know this issue has returned.
    marvel civil war table, plants vs. zombies, & street fighter 2 tables are also showing up locked..this is disconcerting.

thank you for the prompt response barbie...zen makes a quality product & hopefully this gets resolved soon as it's rather unsettling to have items you purchased locked away from you.
    Last edited by LiquidWesker; 04-30-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Yeah I'm having the same problems here.My two stars wars packs the zen classics and civil war are greyed out. The xbox store acknowledges I own them,but am unable to play any of them. My gamertag is kylehboc thank you.
    Last edited by kylehboc; 05-01-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Default Same problem

I have the same problem.
    Star Wars: Heroes Within, Zen Classics, Civil War and Paranormal are greyed out for me too on Xbox One.
    I hope this gets fixed soon, we all pay good money for those tables,so we should be able to play them all the time and not once in a while.
    On Xbox 360 those problems never occured, but on Xbox One there have been several issues with the Pinball tables.
    We have the right to demand that it will be fixed properly and very soon.

Default Civil War Greyed Out

Just bought the Civil War table and I'm having the same issue as everyone else. Power cycle did not help nor did reinstall.

Same problem with me regarding the Star Wars tables and Zen Classics. I've purchased every table that had been released and am upset that after all this time the issue has not been corrected

Count me in as well with the same problems with the core tables and Star Wars tables previously mentioned. Just installed Pinball FX 2 for the first time on my Xbone today and was looking forward to playing some of the oldies, but they are greyed out and already installed. The Star Wars pack is showing up as only 9 MB and change, by the way, which seems awfully small for that pack compared to the others.

Paranormal, Zen Classics, Civil War (not good, since this was recently discounted due to the film being out!), Stars Wars[emoji769] Pinball: Heroes Within, and Star Wars[emoji769] Pinball, are the ones greyed out for me, Plants vs. Zombies and Street Fighter II Tribute are both fine though.

At least I can enjoy the fantastic Aliens vs. Pinball Collection for the time being, been having great fun with that on the One, and the PS Vita when I've been out and about.

Default Same with me

Just bought the Civil War table and I'm having the same issues that others have described and it's annoying because I was excited to try it out.

Just wanted to update everyone that we hope to have this resolved today. I will post again when I can confirm that it is fixed

Looks like things should be working now - is anyone else still having this issue? Please let me know!

Post Problems with tables

Finally, the problem with the greyed out tables seems to be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonjax View Post
    Finally, the problem with the greyed out tables seems to be solved.
    Thanks for letting us know!

Anyone else still having trouble?

Hi,

I still have problems with the following tables:

A. All 4 tables from the Zen Classics (Shaman, Tesla, El Dorado & V12).
    B. All 3 tables from the Star Wars: Pinball: Balance of the Force (Return of the Jedi, Star Fighter Assault & Dart Vader).

All still appear greyed out.

Thanks.

Although the previously broken tables are fixed, Epic Quest and Paranormal are now broken and greyed out!

I hope you're able to fix these soon, as Epic Quest remains one of my favourite tables.

Thanks for the reports - we're on it!

Post Problems again

Yesterday it seemed like the problem with the tables was solved, but now the Epic Quest table and the Paranormal table are greyed out again.
    Hope this gets properly solved soon.

Yesterday it seemed like the problem with the tables was solved, but now the Epic Quest table and the Paranormal table are greyed out again.
    Hope this gets properly solved soon.
    Microsoft is working on this at the moment!

Another day, another batch of greyed-out tables. Seriously, this is almost becoming a joke. Zen/MS, fix this recurring problem!

Default works again

all is working fine again for me on xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by Tormey View Post
    all is working fine again for me on xbox one
    Awesome!

Anyone else?

Post Still not fixed

Epic Quest table and Paranormal table are still greyed out.
    When will this problem gets finally fixed.
    It's getting very annoying, having paid for tables we can't play for the moment.

It's getting very annoying, having paid for tables we can't play for the moment.
    It is still being worked on - apologies for the delay!

Awesome!

Anyone else?
    All working fine here in the UK as of 01:50, Saturday, 7th May.

Here the same!

I'm getting greyed out tables on the Marvel tables and 3 tables in starwars out of 13 Need help

Goes gray after 5-10 seconds

Thank you!
    Last edited by theicarus1; 06-01-2016 at 03:20 AM.

Post Here we go again

For the moment all the Marvel collection tables, 3 Star war tables and 12 tables from the Zen collection are greyed out.
    Will this ever be decently fixed, or are we customers just good enough to pay for the tables but not be able to play them.
    Hope this will get fixed permanently like it should be.

For the moment all the Marvel collection tables, 3 Star war tables and 12 tables from the Zen collection are greyed out.
    Will this ever be decently fixed, or are we customers just good enough to pay for the tables but not be able to play them.
    Hope this will get fixed permanently like it should be.
    As I mentioned in this post we are aware and working on it.

Post More tables greyed out

I forgot some, The South Park tables and The Walking Dead tables are greyed out too.
    From the 63 tables i have only 27 are playable for the moment, that's not even half of them.
    This is scandalous.

Default Once again...

It's happened again. Right, so I've had enough. You owe me £1 for every day I am unable to play all my tables. This has happened too often and I'm sick of it. Sort your game out!

It's happened again. Right, so I've had enough. You owe me £1 for every day I am unable to play all my tables. This has happened too often and I'm sick of it. Sort your game out!
    If you need a refund, you'll need to contact Microsoft, we do not have access to player transaction info.

36 tables are missing for me, 12 from Zen Studios Collection (not including Wild West Rampage, CastleStorm, Paranormal, and Sorcerer's Lair), Ant-Man, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Venom ARE playable, the rest are not, The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and The Clone Wars are broken, both South Park's, and The Walking Dead are also greyed out.

Playing offline is not an acceptable workaround, as then we're unable to party up and chat with friends, know when friends are on, and makes twitch streaming impossible.

That's all I twitch pretty much, this and The Pinball Arcade. I have every Pinball FX 2/Zen Pinball table. I love what you guys do very much, but it's hard to understand how this has become so very broken, when there have been no console dashboard updates for over a month (even being in preview), and no new tables released other than the season bundles, that would seemingly require an update to the game that could initiate it breaking.

I just hope that it is fixed, and sooner rather than later.

EDIT: I may have just found a temporary fix!

If you boot the game up offline, then go back online, all tables remain highlighted and fully operational.

Barbie, this to me suggests that something is happening from the time you're on the dashboard, and the game launching, whilst online, that is affecting the games ability to recognise which tables you hold the digital licences to?

Just a thought.
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 06-02-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Default Not Microsoft's problem.

If you need a refund, you'll need to contact Microsoft, we do not have access to player transaction info.
    It's your game, it's your fault. Give us the next tables free then, by way of apology. Or you could, I don't know, make the game work once in a blue moon? Nah, that must be crazy talk, based on how your company has behaved so far. This happens too often, you owe your customers recompense.

It's your game, it's your fault. Give us the next tables free then, by way of apology. Or you could, I don't know, make the game work once in a blue moon? Nah, that must be crazy talk, based on how your company has behaved so far. This happens too often, you owe your customers recompense.
    As I've said, we are working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. If you're not satisfied with the game, you are more than welcome to contact Microsoft for a refund.

Default Once again...

As I've said, we are working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. If you're not satisfied with the game, you are more than welcome to contact Microsoft for a refund.
    Why should I have to? The game is fine, WHEN IT WORKS. Explain why you think it is ok to have a game that breaks every month or so, why exactly do you think that is acceptable? I have paid full price for every one of your tables, you are essentially stealing my money every second you deny me access to them. Fix them, PERMANENTLY, or promise a free set of tables in the future. Those are your two options, otherwise you're giving the middle finger to fans.

Why should I have to? The game is fine, WHEN IT WORKS. Explain why you think it is ok to have a game that breaks every month or so, why exactly do you think that is acceptable? I have paid full price for every one of your tables, you are essentially stealing my money every second you deny me access to them. Fix them, PERMANENTLY, or promise a free set of tables in the future. Those are your two options, otherwise you're giving the middle finger to fans.
    Again, we are working on it. You don't have to get a refund if you don't want to, I'm just telling you how if that is what you choose to do. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm just trying to help.

Default Once again...

Again, we are working on it. You don't have to get a refund if you don't want to, I'm just telling you how if that is what you choose to do. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm just trying to help.
    I want compensation in some form, not necessarily a refund. A free table would be fine. And that should go for everyone who has to put up with these monthly outages. If you wanted your company could easily arrange something but you are refusing to do so out of a lack of care for your customers. I am not arguing with you either, I am expressing how annoyed I am with you and your company. I believe many others agree with me and until you get your game to work for longer than a month at a time that number will only grow.

Default Once again...

I want compensation in some form, not necessarily a refund. A free table would be fine. And that should go for everyone who has to put up with these monthly outages. If you wanted your company could easily arrange something but you are refusing to do so out of a lack of care for your customers. I am not arguing with you either, I am expressing how annoyed I am with you and your company. I believe many others agree with me and until you get your game to work for longer than a month at a time that number will only grow.
    If anyone is looking for help or assistance and you don't want meaningless nonsense then look elsewhere! Zen doesn't care about you, as long as they have your money you're dirt. Such lovely behaviour from a company we've spent so much on. Thanks guys!

If anyone is looking for help or assistance and you don't want meaningless nonsense then look elsewhere! Zen doesn't care about you, as long as they have your money you're dirt. Such lovely behaviour from a company we've spent so much on. Thanks guys!
    This is a bigger issue than we expected but we are working on it

Just thought I'd repost this, as it may have been lost in my original edit:

I may have just found a temporary fix!

If you boot the game up offline, then go back online, all tables remain highlighted and fully operational.

Barbie, this to me suggests that something is happening from the time you're on the dashboard, and the game launching, whilst online, that is affecting the games ability to recognise which tables you hold the digital licences to?

Just a thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast