Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with Star Wars tables

Default Once again...

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    This is a bigger issue than we expected but we are working on it
    Really? This issue, which has been going on for literally years now, is bigger than you expected? What a shock! I suppose it's fine though, it's only paying customers who suffer and who cares about them? Zen sure doesn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Jb88 View Post
    Really? This issue, which has been going on for literally years now, is bigger than you expected? What a shock! I suppose it's fine though, it's only paying customers who suffer and who cares about them? Zen sure doesn't!
    To be fair, this has only really flared up over the course of the last couple of months, it's certainly not been years, as Pinball FX 2 has only been on Xbox One since 14th August 2014, and for much of that time, has worked absolutely flawlessly.

If we didn't care about technical issues, we wouldn't have a forum (or many other pages) to report issues, and I wouldn't be responding, and we wouldn't also be actively working on them. I'm not sure why you think it is helpful to continue arguing with me, that is not what I am here for. Sit tight, we will get this fixed.

Default Once again...

If we didn't care about technical issues, we wouldn't have a forum (or many other pages) to report issues, and I wouldn't be responding, and we wouldn't also be actively working on them. I'm not sure why you think it is helpful to continue arguing with me, that is not what I am here for. Sit tight, we will get this fixed.
    If the issues were ever fixed for more than a few weeks at a time I would appreciate it. If you are truly working on them why do the problems continually return? What exactly keeps going wrong? Again, I am not arguing with you. I am simply registering my disgust at Zen and their broken game. Your empty words mean absolutely nothing to me, only a working game or some kind of compensation (for ALL players who have had to put up with this nonsense) will do.

Default Once again...

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    To be fair, this has only really flared up over the course of the last couple of months, it's certainly not been years, as Pinball FX 2 has only been on Xbox One since 14th August 2014, and for much of that time, has worked absolutely flawlessly.
    I owned the game on the Xbox 360 and it was just as messed up and broken then as it is now.

How So? Always worked fine for me on 360, as did Zen Pinball/2, on PS3 and PS Vita, and the numerous Zen Studios pinball games on 3DS.

Default Once again...

How So? Always worked fine for me on 360, as did Zen Pinball/2, on PS3 and PS Vita, and the numerous Zen Studios pinball games on 3DS.
    I'm so pleased for you! That doesn't change the fact it didn't work well for me at all.

Thanks! But you haven't said how it didn't work for you, seemingly at all.

Are you saying that you couldn't play a single Pinball FX2 table on Xbox 360?

Default Once again...

Thanks! But you haven't said how it didn't work for you, seemingly at all.

Are you saying that you couldn't play a single Pinball FX2 table on Xbox 360?
    Tables were greyed out and the game claimed I hadn't purchased them when I had. Much the same as in the Xbox One version. Apologies but I will not be responding to you any longer as you are not a representative of Zen and I wish to focus all my efforts here on complaining directly to them. Thank you.

Tables were greyed out and the game claimed I hadn't purchased them when I had. Much the same as in the Xbox One version. Apologies but I will not be responding to you any longer as you are not a representative of Zen and I wish to focus all my efforts here on complaining directly to them. Thank you.
    I have never claimed to be a representative of Zen Studios, however, I do wish you all the best with your future endeavours with them.

Default Yay!

It's working! Congratulations! See you guys in a month!

It's working! Congratulations! See you guys in a month!
    Confirmed, all working here too.

Default greyed out tables

Had to join the forum to post about this, my tables are greyed out, it is random as to which ones work and don't, have reinstalled and cleared caches to no effect. At the moment Walking dead is broken along with Portal Stree fighter 2

Default One day later...

Quote Originally Posted by frito View Post
    Had to join the forum to post about this, my tables are greyed out, it is random as to which ones work and don't, have reinstalled and cleared caches to no effect. At the moment Walking dead is broken along with Portal Stree fighter 2
    I advise playing something else for a few days. Zen apparently can't fix whatever's wrong so it's up to the gods now. Ever tried Super Meat Boy? It's free right now and the company who made it is actually competent so it'll make a nice change.

Unhappy Star Wars pinball app for ipod does not work

Can get a refund or one that works?

Unhappy Star Wars pinball app for ipod does not work

Can I get a refund or an app that works?

All working for me here as well since yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by epagames View Post
    Can get a refund or one that works?
    Can you tell me what's wrong with it? What happens when you try to play?

Quote Originally Posted by theicarus1 View Post
    All working for me here as well since yesterday.
    Awesome - thanks for confirming.

Anyone else still have grayed out tables? Please let me know!

Default still greyed

Awesome - thanks for confirming.

Anyone else still have grayed out tables? Please let me know!
    I have all the tables on Xbox One, there are still some greyed out, these are The Walking Dead, SF2, Portal, and Plants vs Zombies. I posted this on another thread to make sure you saw it. Have to say I usually have no issues with Pinball Fx and keep up the good work

Default super meat boy

I advise playing something else for a few days. Zen apparently can't fix whatever's wrong so it's up to the gods now. Ever tried Super Meat Boy? It's free right now and the company who made it is actually competent so it'll make a nice change.
    I looked at that the first day they listed it as free and there was a problem with the purchase even though its a free BC game (not having much luck), will give it a go again! Have plenty of other games was fancying a spin on the Walking Dead though..

Quote Originally Posted by frito View Post
    I have all the tables on Xbox One, there are still some greyed out, these are The Walking Dead, SF2, Portal, and Plants vs Zombies. I posted this on another thread to make sure you saw it. Have to say I usually have no issues with Pinball Fx and keep up the good work
    Thanks!

Default Once again...

Now the Paranormal table is greyed out. Can we just have two straight weeks of your game working? Pretty please?

Now the Paranormal table is greyed out. Can we just have two straight weeks of your game working? Pretty please?
    It's not just Paranormal, Captain America is also AWOL.

Post And here we go again

The Paranormal and Captain America are greyed out again.
    Will this ever get solved like it should be?
    It's about time it gets fixed, this is a real letdown to all the people that buy the tables.
    Actually we are all deserving a free table for the patience we all need to have, when i buy a product i want it to work properly and not once in a while.
    This is beginning to look like a lack of some respect towards the customers who bought the tables.

We've escalated this to Microsoft dev support to help resolve this. I will let you know when we have news on a fix.

Cheers for the update!

Default Once again...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonjax View Post
    The Paranormal and Captain America are greyed out again.
    Will this ever get solved like it should be?
    It's about time it gets fixed, this is a real letdown to all the people that buy the tables.
    Actually we are all deserving a free table for the patience we all need to have, when i buy a product i want it to work properly and not once in a while.
    This is beginning to look like a lack of some respect towards the customers who bought the tables.
    Indeed! I wouldn't hold out hope though, all Zen care about is money.

Looks like all tables are back in play now, but for how long?

Has it actually been fixed, or is this just a brief fluke?

I for one won't be holding my breath...

Default same tables for me still greyed out

Same issue persisting, same tables, quite a while now

Odd that right now they're still working for me.

However, I am on the latest preview dashboard, could this be connected somehow?

We are submitting a patch for the game soon, and hope to have this resolved for good in the next couple of days

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just checked, and my Pinball FX2 took an update on 16/06/2016 at 00:58:04 +01:00, is this the new patch?

If so, then that's a pretty fast turnaround!

Just checked, and my Pinball FX2 took an update on 16/06/2016 at 00:58:04 +01:00, is this the new patch?

If so, then that's a pretty fast turnaround!
    That's the one!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great news! I looks forward to many hours of hopefully error free pinballing, cheers!

If anyone has any issues after the update has been installed, please let me know!

Default update fixed problem

If anyone has any issues after the update has been installed, please let me know!
    My tables are fine now apart from Street Fighter 2, I noticed the update being applied. Thanks for the updates!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12