Thread: Certain games not playable

Default Certain games not playable

Last week I was not able to play the legacy game pack tables. When starting the game up they were all colored in and about 10 seconds later turned gray. I uninstalled reinstalled and restarted my Xbox one. Now today, they are playable but it is now happing with paranormal and epic quest. My gamertag is lordxmorguecart

Default Same problem here

Happening with same games. Gamertag chriscross321

We've let MS know about this issue - thanks for the reports!

Default Certain games not playable

Hi Barbie- it's happening to me as well. I'm now not able to play Epic Quest or paranormal. They show up at first then grey out and request me to buy.

Really frustrating as I've moved to the Xbox one version from other formats as I prefer the layout of the menus and the xb1 controller. Can you help?

Edit update - the 2 tables are now working ok
    Last edited by laruso; 05-28-2016 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Update

Same here, paranormal and epic quest not playable after the new update on xbox one. Tried to reinstall complete game and individual tables and same problem.
    Last edited by boyjohn; 05-12-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laruso View Post
    Hi Barbie- it's happening to me as well, gamer tag larusoDREN. I'm now not able to play Epic Quest or paranormal. They show up at first then grey out and request me to buy.

Really frustrating as I've moved to the Xbox one version from other formats as I prefer the layout of the menus and the xb1 controller. Can you help?

Edit: I should add that a pinball fx2 update was downloaded today and the problem only started following the update
    Quote Originally Posted by boyjohn View Post
    Same here, paranormal and epic quest not playable after the new update on xbox one. Tried to reinstall complete game and individual tables and same problem.
    Thanks for the reports! Will let the team know.

Epic Quest and Paranormal was removed from my table list as well. Please help. Gamertag: MASHtm

Same thing is occurring for me with the epic quest table on Xbox One. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the table but it doesn't help. Gamertag: aa22aa44