Thread: Star Wars table sale for iPhone?

Default Star Wars table sale for iPhone?

The App Store says the May the 4th sale is active and I was able to purchase discounted SW tables on Android yesterday (the base pack was .10˘, all other tables .99˘) but the base SW pack and SW tables in the original Zen app on iOS are still $1.99.

Am I missing something? I saw the Steam sale is running through May 10. Is the iOS sale already over?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabby View Post
    The App Store says the May the 4th sale is active and I was able to purchase discounted SW tables on Android yesterday (the base pack was .10˘, all other tables .99˘) but the base SW pack and SW tables in the original Zen app on iOS are still $1.99.

Am I missing something? I saw the Steam sale is running through May 10. Is the iOS sale already over?
    Yes, it is over - sorry for the confusion, the app description must not have been updated on time.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yes, it is over - sorry for the confusion, the app description must not have been updated on time.

No worries. Thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity, is the Steam sale still on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabby View Post
    No worries. Thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity, is the Steam sale still on?
    It is!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It is!
    Yay! I'll be sure to pick a few of those packs up on my pc today. Thanks again for the quick responses!!

Even I thought of buying and grabbing the deal. But sadly it is gone and even I missed with along with my 3 friends.

I thought of grabbing the deal, unfortunately i miss the sale, sad moment for me.