Thread: Ability to play tables by watching ads

Default Ability to play tables by watching ads

*edit. This goes for the Win 10 version. Forgot to add that in the title.

I'm not sure how many tables I had available in the beginning by watching adds as I got codes to unlock 30 of them by owning them on the Win 8 version.

Whilst a friend of mine can play 36 tables by watching adds, I can't play any by watching adds of the ones I don't own. So even if I happened to own all tables available by watching adds (30) my friend would still have access to 6 tables more.

After talking more with him it seems the tables he have acess too that I don't, are the Fox Collection (Balls of Glory, 4 tables) and All of the Star Wars tables (8 tables, I'm missing 2 that I didn't get from Win 8) that I can't play by watching ads.

We both have version 1.7.0.0 so must be something else?
    Last edited by Kinkimono; 05-10-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkimono View Post
    *edit. This goes for the Win 10 version. Forgot to add that in the title.

I'm not sure how many tables I had available in the beginning by watching adds as I got codes to unlock 30 of them by owning them on the Win 8 version.

Whilst a friend of mine can play 36 tables by watching adds, I can't play any by watching adds of the ones I don't own. So even if I happened to own all tables available by watching adds (30) my friend would still have access to 6 tables more.

After talking more with him it seems the tables he have acess too that I don't, are the Fox Collection (Balls of Glory, 4 tables) and All of the Star Wars tables (8 tables, I'm missing 2 that I didn't get from Win 8) that I can't play by watching ads.

We both have version 1.7.0.0 so must be something else?
    It varies a bit different depending on the region you're in.

Are you missing tables in Win10 that you purchased via Win8? If so, let me know I can help you restore them.

Wait, that's a thing? I can only play one table for free via ads. "Sorcerer's Lair" to be specific. I just assumed that's how it was for everyone. I'd love to be able to try other tables for free before buying them. That'd make choosing a table to purchase a lot easier, rather than having to guess if I'll like it or not.

I live in the US on Win10 btw.