Thread: Returning player, Street fighter II table

Default Returning player, Street fighter II table

Hi Pinball fans

I, this morning, returned to the game.

I was over the moon to see all my previously bought tables(X360) were available for download, I am aready starting to rack up high scores and I have two years worth of new tables to purcahse

Two issue's

1. Street Fighter 2 table (which I have previously purchased) is not available for download unless I pay again. Is this correct? or should that table also be available?

2. Two other tables I have downloaded, at no extra cost (Epic quest, Paranormal) will not play. I get the message "You already own this table, find it in your games and apps collection". There is another thread which mentions this issue so I presume this is being looked at.

Thanks for the great customer service, I am less hapy at all the money I will now end up spend, catching up on new tables, with you guys

Forget the Street fighter 'issue'. Even tho it stated £2.39, when I clicked to buy it, I was given the option to download for free.

My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Bones n Hombre View Post
    Forget the Street fighter 'issue'. Even tho it stated £2.39, when I clicked to buy it, I was given the option to download for free.

My bad
    Glad to hear that one is working now! We've had several reports of the Epic Quest and Paranormal issue so we are looking into it. Thanks for the report