Thread: My tables don't download after I buy them. No content found ps4,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My tables don't download after I buy them. No content found ps4,

I've wasted ten bucks. Says download and play . Says no content found . This happened to force awakens and 4 months later it started working. This is frustrating .

Quote Originally Posted by ohioguy27 View Post
    I've wasted ten bucks. Says download and play . Says no content found . This happened to force awakens and 4 months later it started working. This is frustrating .
    Which tables? Have you tried doing a license restore from your PS4 settings?

Not to hijack the thread, but I am (still) unable to play the vengeance/virtue tables because of the exact same issue. Nothing I do works and Sony Customer Service has so far been garbage...if I get kicked from a chat again, I'll go ballistic. I keep offering to re-purchase, they keep asking for proof of purchase then deny me a refund (which I didn't ask for!).

Best of luck, ohioguy, I'll be watching this thread with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollwart View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but I am (still) unable to play the vengeance/virtue tables because of the exact same issue. Nothing I do works and Sony Customer Service has so far been garbage...if I get kicked from a chat again, I'll go ballistic. I keep offering to re-purchase, they keep asking for proof of purchase then deny me a refund (which I didn't ask for!).

Does it let you add them to your download queue via browser?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Like on a pc ?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Default hBRN68

Quote Originally Posted by ohioguy27 View Post
    Like on a pc ?

Yes, on a pc, log into your psn account, go to downloads and add the tables to the download queue.

When you next turn on your playstation they should automatically start downloading.

You can also try hitting the square button on the main zen pinball screen to import tables that way.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Holy crap...WORKED!!!

I got the 'no content...' warning, then everything showed up as unlocked.

Holy crap...WORKED!!!

I got the 'no content...' warning, then everything showed up as unlocked.
    YAY! Have fun!

I think Avengers Age of Ultron and a Rebel Star Wars. It seems completely random. A week earlier I downloaded the Avengers boards perfectly fine.

Thanks I'll try anything Lo