Thread: Hello from Croatia

Cool Hello from Croatia

Hello everybody,

I am originally from Canada now living in Croatia and just found this forum. I have plans to start pumping out video game reviews on YouTube as well as hits and tips videos. Pinball FX2 will be one of my main focuses and I used it for my first test video, available here...

http://youtu.be/Xu2sBbuQMB8

Let me know what you think and if you think I should make more!

At my house me and my wife both enjoy Pinball FX2 very much and I have a majority of the current tables available. We play on PC, via Steam on a 110 inch projector. Its bliss people! Haha.

Also when friends, of all ages, come to visit, we play and have a blast. Pinball FX 2 is just simply a fun party game! Looking forward to sharing adventures in Pinball with you all.

Also, a suggestion for a table, Sonic the Hedgehog! That little blue ball was born to be bounced around a pinball table! And think about the ball variants, blue for Sonic, yellow for Tails, red for Knuckles! Collect the time gems, time travel, all the fun aspects of Sonic in pinball! It would be awesome!
    Last edited by Mileage; 05-25-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mileage View Post
    Hello everybody,

I am originally from Canada now living in Croatia and just found this forum. I have plans to start pumping out video game reviews on YouTube as well as hits and tips videos. Pinball FX2 will be one of my main focuses and I used it for my first test video, available here...

http://youtu.be/Xu2sBbuQMB8

Let me know what you think and if you think I should make more!

At my house me and my wife both enjoy Pinball FX2 very much and I have a majority of the current tables available. We play on PC, via Steam on a 110 inch projector. Its bliss people! Haha.

Also when friends, of all ages, come to visit, we play and have a blast. Pinball FX 2 is just simply a fun party game! Looking forward to sharing adventures in Pinball with you all.

Also, a suggestion for a table, Sonic the Hedgehog! That little blue ball was born to be bounced around a pinball table! And think about the ball variants, blue for Sonic, yellow for Tails, red for Knuckles! Collect the time gems, time travel, all the fun aspects of Sonic in pinball! It would be awesome!
    Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you enjoy Pinball FX2 - I'm super jealous of your 110in projector - that sounds so rad! And thanks for the suggestions, by the way

Default Hello from Croatia

Hello and welcome to the forum

Its always nice to have some seasoned veterans in the group. This is a nice forum, good diversity and pretty respectful; the cover stories are pretty nice as well.

Have fun.