Thread: Greyed out tables on Xbox One

Default Greyed out tables on Xbox One

Once again I have Star Wars tables greyed out and unplayable. I don't know yet how many others are greyed out. I had the same problem about a month ago and it lasted a couple of weeks before it was fixed. I have every available table on Xbox One and am getting tired of not being able to play product I paid for . This happened after an update was installed tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pman2860 View Post
    Once again I have Star Wars tables greyed out and unplayable. I don't know yet how many others are greyed out. I had the same problem about a month ago and it lasted a couple of weeks before it was fixed. I have every available table on Xbox One and am getting tired of not being able to play product I paid for . This happened after an update was installed tonight.
    Yeah same here, I've got a few starwars tables greyed out and a few marvel tables as well. I see them but after 5-10 secs they disappear... Hope they get it resolved.

I've had this too. Also When logging into my Xbox account on the web, it shows in activities that I have been playing the "Pinball Fx2 Windows 10 edition". I have only played the Xbox one version and never downloaded from windows store. Is this causing the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by laruso View Post
    I've had this too. Also When logging into my Xbox account on the web, it shows in activities that I have been playing the "Pinball Fx2 Windows 10 edition". I have only played the Xbox one version and never downloaded from windows store. Is this causing the problem?
    Same here laruso, I see Pinball FX2 Windows 10 Edition and I've never played it on windows. Only on Xbox One.

Any news on when this might get fixed @BarbieBobomb? I've got 6 tables that I payed for that are greyed out. I see them available if I go over to the category quickly but after 5-10 secs, they grey out.

Thank you!
    Last edited by theicarus1; 06-01-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Can you guys list which tables are greyed out please?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Can you guys list which tables are greyed out please?

the greyed out tables are :
    core pack
    Castlestorm
    Wild West
    Epic Quest
    Marvel civil war

As mentioned, the game is now showing as Windows 10 edition in my activity feed

update: ok closed and reopened the game and now all work except iron and steel pack, and civil war. The result is not consistent everytime i start the game.
    Last edited by laruso; 06-01-2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: additional info

Almost all my owned tables are greyed out and when clicked on it says purchase, if I click purchase it says I already own them.

I contacted Zen email support and was promptly messaged back by a manager named Bobby. He says the team is working on it, so they know of the problem. Also here is somewhat of a workaround for now. When first started your games are in color and can be clicked on and played. It only lasts about 10 seconds, if that. So fire it up and scroll over and click on a table as quickly as possible, as long as you click it before it goes black n white it should work. Indeed lame, but at least we can play some tables.

This probably won't work for tables that you have to scroll far for, as you'll probably run out of time.

BTW I'm new here, I registered to post this. I hope it helps you guys & gals out.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaggot View Post
    Almost all my owned tables are greyed out and when clicked on it says purchase, if I click purchase it says I already own them.

I contacted Zen email support and was promptly messaged back by a manager named Bobby. He says the team is working on it, so they know of the problem. Also here is somewhat of a workaround for now. When first started your games are in color and can be clicked on and played. It only lasts about 10 seconds, if that. So fire it up and scroll over and click on a table as quickly as possible, as long as you click it before it goes black n white it should work. Indeed lame, but at least we can play some tables.

This probably won't work for tables that you have to scroll far for, as you'll probably run out of time.

BTW I'm new here, I registered to post this. I hope it helps you guys & gals out.
    That would be me! Thanks for the report!

Also - sometimes when this happens, playing offline could help in the meantime

Default Greyed Out Titles

Most of the classic tables are greyed out, all Marvel tables but AntMan, and 4 of the Star Wars tables.

Default Grayed out tables

Same for me...
    Most of the classic tables are greyed out, all Marvel tables, the last 3 Star Wars tables and South Park tables...

Angry

This is the same for me, this has been happening for months. Like alot of folks hear I have every table available on Xbox one and every time I load up the game I'm unable to play the majority of them. Its VERY annoying.

Thanks for the reports, everyone - the team is on it.

Quote Originally Posted by eliphasnet View Post
    Same for me...
    Most of the classic tables are greyed out, all Marvel tables, the last 3 Star Wars tables and South Park tables...
    Sounds like the same quantity of tables I am unable to play and that are still greyed out at the moment. Look forward to being able to play our purchased tables again, hopefully soon...

I'm having this issue as well. I went to buy the Deadpool table and my game froze, when I reloaded the game, all of my purchased tables were there for the first 5-10 seconds then they all went grey except for the Tesla table and Sorcerer's Lair. When I click on the buy now option, it says I already own this item. All of my tables worked the other day so I'm not sure what's going on. I've seen other post that if you try to start a table before it grey's out, you can still play it but I've had no luck with that.
    UPDATE 6/3/16 @11:15am
    I contacted support(they gave me a generic "we know, we're looking into it" response)and now my "Plants vs. Zombie" and "Street Fighter 2" tables are now no longer grey, but the rest are still unplayable. Even the "Deadpool" table I bought when I found out about the problem is grey, so I didn't get to play it even once.
    Last edited by DarthHavoc27; 06-03-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Default Greyed out too

Thanks for the reports, everyone - the team is on it.
    If it helps Ive uploaded a capture of it happening on my activity stream. Gamertag windsweptdragon. Ive lost about 90% of the tables I have.

Default tables greyed out

Hiya, not really had problems with Pinball Fx before but my tables keep greying out on Xbox One, I uninstalled then reinstalled also cleared caches etc etc. It is random and any previously bought tables seem to be affected. Hope this feedback helps.

Just to give feedback since my last reply.
    All my tables are now working since yesterday.

Thanks

Should be fixed now, but please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue

Default not fixed

Should be fixed now, but please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue
    I have all the tables on Xbox One, there are still some greyed out, these are The Walking Dead, SF2, Portal, and Plants vs Zombies

Same problem.

Default Captain America Table

After a couple days, my tables all came back and were usable again. I went in to my game to play tonight and the Captain America table is now grey again, all the other tables I own are working except that one. Just like before, the table is grey and says "Buy Now" with no price, I click on it and get "You already own this item, you can get it from the 'my games and apps' section". It says it's installed so I uninstalled/reinstalled but no luck as of yet. Is there a fix or do I need to contact support?

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've escalated this to Microsoft dev support to help resolve this one. Playing offline should work in the meantime, but I will let you know when we have news on a fix. Very frustrating.

Default Paranormal greyed out for me

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've escalated this to Microsoft dev support to help resolve this one. Playing offline should work in the meantime, but I will let you know when we have news on a fix. Very frustrating.
    Figure worth noting. Paranormal and Portal Greyed out for me.

Default same tables still greyed out

Quote Originally Posted by solmyre View Post
    Figure worth noting. Paranormal and Portal Greyed out for me.
    Portal SF2 Walking Dead and Plants Vs Zombies still greyed out for me

Default tables still greyed out

Quote Originally Posted by frito View Post
    I have all the tables on Xbox One, there are still some greyed out, these are The Walking Dead, SF2, Portal, and Plants vs Zombies
    Hiya, still got the same tables greyed out, coming up for 2 or 3 weeks now

We were able to reproduce the issue, patch is being submitted and it should be resolved for good in the next couple of days

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Default Fixed after update

We were able to reproduce the issue, patch is being submitted and it should be resolved for good in the next couple of days

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the update, only one table not working Street Fighter 2 and it's one I don't use really. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by frito View Post
    Thanks for the update, only one table not working Street Fighter 2 and it's one I don't use really. Great work!
    Is SF2 still greyed out? Does it try to charge you to download it?