Thread: Minimum recommended video card?

Smile Minimum recommended video card?

Hi,
    I'm having a hard time finding what the system requirements are for this game, mainly what is the recommended minimum video card. I am currently able to run the game flawlessly at 4K/60Hz using a Radeon R9 270 with everything turned all the way up.
    However, I'm about to build a new PC for a friend and he's on a budget. He will have a 4K/60Hz monitor. Do you think the GTX 7XX series will suffice? (GTX 730,750, etc.)

Thanks in a advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsuchpro View Post
    Hi,
    I'm having a hard time finding what the system requirements are for this game, mainly what is the recommended minimum video card. I am currently able to run the game flawlessly at 4K/60Hz using a Radeon R9 270 with everything turned all the way up.
    However, I'm about to build a new PC for a friend and he's on a budget. He will have a 4K/60Hz monitor. Do you think the GTX 7XX series will suffice? (GTX 730,750, etc.)

Thanks in a advance!

Good question! I know this would run the Steam version of the game, but if you want, I can check and see what our minimum requirements are for the Win10 version

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Good question! I know this would run the Steam version of the game, but if you want, I can check and see what our minimum requirements are for the Win10 version
    Thanks! Much appreciated. You might as well get all the specs you can if you're gonna find out and at least post a sticky. It should be on the website tho. Formatted like this:

Minimum System requirements
    • CPU=
    • Ram=
    • Video Card=
    • Input Devices=
    • OS (windows releases)=

Recommended System Requirements
    • CPU=
    • Ram=
    • Video Card=
    • Input Devices=
    • OS (windows releases)=

Etc.

Thanks again!

Thanks! Much appreciated. You might as well get all the specs you can if you're gonna find out and at least post a sticky. It should be on the website tho. Formatted like this:

Minimum System requirements
    • CPU=
    • Ram=
    • Video Card=
    • Input Devices=
    • OS (windows releases)=

Recommended System Requirements
    • CPU=
    • Ram=
    • Video Card=
    • Input Devices=
    • OS (windows releases)=

Etc.

Thanks again!

I will check, though I would recommend the Steam version of the game over the Win10 version - it has more features and currently has more tables. Specs for it are listed on the store page here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/226980

Here are the Win10 minimum requirements:

Processor: Single Core CPU @ 1.6GHz
    Memory: 1 GB RAM (32bit) or 2 GB RAM (64bit)
    Graphics: DirectX9-compatible display adapter with at least 256MB RAM onboard
    DirectX®: 9.0
    Hard Drive: 1 GB (more HDD storage space may be needed for additional downloads)
    Sound: DirectX compatible sound card

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I will check, though I would recommend the Steam version of the game over the Win10 version - it has more features and currently has more tables. Specs for it are listed on the store page here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/226980
    I've bought many tables for the Windows 10 version. Do I have to purchase them again if I switch to Steam?
    Thanks!
    Rob

I've bought many tables for the Windows 10 version. Do I have to purchase them again if I switch to Steam?
    Thanks!
    Rob
    Yep - unfortunately the stores for the Steam and Win10 version aren't linked.