Thread: Disabling/Bypassing Post-Game Score Breakdown Screen?

Default Disabling/Bypassing Post-Game Score Breakdown Screen?

Hi, I've been searching Google and the forums before posting my question, but neither has been particularly effective in answering it for me. I'm working on a cabinet project, and I'm finding that the post-game score screen (that shows online leaderboards, superscore, etc.) is jarring when aiming to recreate a traditional cab's feel. Is there any way to bypass or disable this screen? I'd love to be able to stay on the game over state (or waiting for first launch when first booting up the table) without going to this screen.

If this is in no way achievable, I would like to humbly suggest it as a future option for cab users.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KendrikTheRed View Post
    Hi, I've been searching Google and the forums before posting my question, but neither has been particularly effective in answering it for me. I'm working on a cabinet project, and I'm finding that the post-game score screen (that shows online leaderboards, superscore, etc.) is jarring when aiming to recreate a traditional cab's feel. Is there any way to bypass or disable this screen? I'd love to be able to stay on the game over state (or waiting for first launch when first booting up the table) without going to this screen.

If this is in no way achievable, I would like to humbly suggest it as a future option for cab users.

Thanks!
    Currently you can't bypass it but I can pass your suggestion along to the team. Welcome to the forum, by the way

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Currently you can't bypass it but I can pass your suggestion along to the team. Welcome to the forum, by the way
    Thanks for the speedy response! Good to know that I'm not just overlooking an option somewhere! And thanks for the welcome!
    Last edited by KendrikTheRed; 06-09-2016 at 07:41 PM.

I would also like the option to skip it