Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rlister16
    • Jun 2016

W10: Lockup after ad for extra ball...

The option of watching an add for an extra ball at the end of a game is no longer working. Not only can you not click on the ad at any point to see more information about the product, it completely locks the game up with a white screen that shows the privacy key in the upper right and a mute icon in the lower right.

This worked at some point but no longer does. The ad is for Lions and Tigers and Bears and never changes or works. It doesn't matter what you do, it will not proceed back to the game for the extra ball nor will it proceed to the link it should when clicked on. I have cleared my browser and rebooted to no avail. Even when going back into the game after a reboot, if you choose continue game it goes back to the pinball board with the score that you had but never gives you a ball to play.

Very frustrating. This is a paid version of Sorcerers Lair.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by rlister16
    The option of watching an add for an extra ball at the end of a game is no longer working. Not only can you not click on the ad at any point to see more information about the product, it completely locks the game up with a white screen that shows the privacy key in the upper right and a mute icon in the lower right.

This worked at some point but no longer does. The ad is for Lions and Tigers and Bears and never changes or works. It doesn't matter what you do, it will not proceed back to the game for the extra ball nor will it proceed to the link it should when clicked on. I have cleared my browser and rebooted to no avail. Even when going back into the game after a reboot, if you choose continue game it goes back to the pinball board with the score that you had but never gives you a ball to play.

Very frustrating. This is a paid version of Sorcerers Lair.
    Sorry for the late response to this - are you still experiencing this issue? If so, let me know

Comment

• Jens
      • Nov 2017

same issue

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Sorry for the late response to this - are you still experiencing this issue? If so, let me know
      I don't know if he is, but I'm having exactly the same issue, both with non bought tables which could be played with adds, and witgh bought tables, when an extra ball is offered. Can't seem to find any workoaround.

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...