Thread: Battle Heroes Crashing + Feedback

Default Battle Heroes Crashing + Feedback

So firstly; this game is probably the best movie tie-in available on mobile devices. It's great.
    The problem though is that I've hit a point where crashing is occuring. The more progress made in the game, the more frequent it happens.
    In the beginning; I was playing a good 1-2 hours without an issue. Once I hit Chapter 3, and started unlocking more modes; things started getting worse. It's great that you fixed some stuff recently (including the store cash of 30,000 to 50,000 since it was a ripoff before). I hope this will be worked on too.
    Yes, I'm using IPAD MINI Gen1 so the hardware is quite old in a way but if everything is working for some time before the crashing occurs then chances are it's not the hardware.
    I actually notice this a lot with these types of games. Just look into it because this game is a gem I certainly didn't expect to be good.

In terms of feedback:
    - Gameplay is great but you should have eased the progression system a little more. 3rd chapter starts requiring more then possibly gainable, then Chapter 4 drags on with high requirements.
    I'm doing all these upgrades and yet the battles have high leveling expectations.

- Need more to do with the cash. Supply Crates aren't any good and are a waste of funds of any type.

- More XP to the missions. XP gain is consistent across chapters which is bad. The higher the requirements and mission difficulty, the more XP that should be rewarded. The game forces players to depend on Daily Tasks to level up.

- Add XP to achievements, or add weekly tasks.

- Lower the upgrade levelling restrictions on ship upgrades. I'm currently Level 11 and can't really do anything till Level 14 with the ships status. Even when you can add a small part to it, it only gains 2-3 points.

- Some of those rescue missions are cheap in losses. 2-3 hits and that ship is dead which means mission failed. If a healing based ship isn't chosen to actually heal at certain points; game over.

- Speaking of healing; the ability to heal all ships doesn't heal all ships. It's random. Sometimes it would heal 2 to 3 or even just a single ship of which isn't even the ship I used the ability with. Just seems broken.

That's all I can think of at this stage. If you can fix the crashing, and take a look at some of these ideas; that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by shotsy2222; 06-12-2016 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Copy/Paste Isn't My Friend

Quote Originally Posted by shotsy2222 View Post
    So firstly; this game is probably the best movie tie-in available on mobile devices. It's great.
    The problem though is that I've hit a point where crashing is occuring. The more progress made in the game, the more frequent it happens.
    In the beginning; I was playing a good 1-2 hours without an issue. Once I hit Chapter 3, and started unlocking more modes; things started getting worse. It's great that you fixed some stuff recently (including the store cash of 30,000 to 50,000 since it was a ripoff before). I hope this will be worked on too.
    Yes, I'm using IPAD MINI Gen1 so the hardware is quite old in a way but if everything is working for some time before the crashing occurs then chances are it's not the hardware.
    I actually notice this a lot with these types of games. Just look into it because this game is a gem I certainly didn't expect to be good.

In terms of feedback:
    - Gameplay is great but you should have eased the progression system a little more. 3rd chapter starts requiring more then possibly gainable, then Chapter 4 drags on with high requirements.
    I'm doing all these upgrades and yet the battles have high leveling expectations.

- Need more to do with the cash. Supply Crates aren't any good and are a waste of funds of any type.

- More XP to the missions. XP gain is consistent across chapters which is bad. The higher the requirements and mission difficulty, the more XP that should be rewarded. The game forces players to depend on Daily Tasks to level up.

- Add XP to achievements, or add weekly tasks.

- Lower the upgrade levelling restrictions on ship upgrades. I'm currently Level 11 and can't really do anything till Level 14 with the ships status. Even when you can add a small part to it, it only gains 2-3 points.

- Some of those rescue missions are cheap in losses. 2-3 hits and that ship is dead which means mission failed. If a healing based ship isn't chosen to actually heal at certain points; game over.

- Speaking of healing; the ability to heal all ships doesn't heal all ships. It's random. Sometimes it would heal 2 to 3 or even just a single ship of which isn't even the ship I used the ability with. Just seems broken.

That's all I can think of at this stage. If you can fix the crashing, and take a look at some of these ideas; that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback!!