Thread: The game so far!

Default The game so far!

Bugs! Lots of bugs. The way I have to progress to unlock content is pretty lame imo. I finally unlock combat arena and it's the worst I every seen. A leaderboard full of fake players. These fake players only has one goal and that's to prevent you from advancing to high up the ranks. I conclude that the leaderboard is unique to each player.

Who do you see as number 1 on your board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logan Henderson is number 1 on my leaderboard. Which he level 60 and only showed up a few days ago with four other level 60 players. When I first unlocked combat Messsagenova was in the #1 spot. It's really strange that everyone in the top 20 was at level 47 and 48. One player was level 47 and over night went to level 60. Btw this could be the default leaderboard that everyone see once unlocked. The name just seam to random to be real ppl.

Btw, I'm currently rank 14 so if we share the same leaderboard you should see me. It's pretty easy to advance as long as you level your pilot that will increase your power. My ship skills a at level 1 and 2 most level 1.

Also, my ign is Reddplague
    Last edited by Reddplague; 06-13-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddplague View Post
    Btw, I'm currently rank 14 so if we share the same leaderboard you should see me. It's pretty easy to advance as long as you level your pilot that will increase your power. My ship skills a at level 1 and 2 most level 1.

Also, my ign is Reddplague
    however pilot level is limited to overall level. what level are you at? add me 111-643-334

Your ally code doesn't work.