Great job on the VR!!! I am ready to purchase endless tables. Please take my money...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheMustardTiger
    • Jun 2016

Great job on the VR!!! I am ready to purchase endless tables. Please take my money...

Just got this for oculus, wow is all i have to say. The realism is spectacular. I am officially ready to forgo eating and paying my phone bill in order to purchase add on tables. I was wondering if i could get an ETA for some add-on VR content so i know when to fatten up in preparation for the fast?

Thanks, Philadelphia Collins
  • okwoode
    • Jun 2016

in second that

yes have too say woooooooooooooooooooooooow this is fantastic well done the this comp.... please please PLEASE ... when can we get all the tables (crying like a baby)

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Thanks! I'll post once we have news on more tables

Comment

• sheraiin
        • Jun 2016

Second that, BUMP!

Second that, BUMP! i'd buy them all

Comment

• nexusjuan
          • Jul 2016

More Tables please

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Thanks! I'll post once we have news on more tables
          Incredible Game!!! It is one of my favorites for Oculus Rift. I want to buy more fantastic tables.

Marvel tables in the future ?

Congratulations for a great job ! The problem now is that I no longer play the traditional way ag

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by nexusjuan
            Incredible Game!!! It is one of my favorites for Oculus Rift. I want to buy more fantastic tables.

Marvel tables in the future ?

Congratulations for a great job ! The problem now is that I no longer play the traditional way ag
            I'll be sure to post news once we have a release date for more tables!

Comment

Working...