Thread: Great job on the VR!!! I am ready to purchase endless tables. Please take my money...

Default Great job on the VR!!! I am ready to purchase endless tables. Please take my money...

Just got this for oculus, wow is all i have to say. The realism is spectacular. I am officially ready to forgo eating and paying my phone bill in order to purchase add on tables. I was wondering if i could get an ETA for some add-on VR content so i know when to fatten up in preparation for the fast?

Thanks, Philadelphia Collins

Talking in second that

yes have too say woooooooooooooooooooooooow this is fantastic well done the this comp.... please please PLEASE ... when can we get all the tables (crying like a baby)

Thanks! I'll post once we have news on more tables

Thumbs up Second that, BUMP!

Second that, BUMP! i'd buy them all

Default More Tables please

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks! I'll post once we have news on more tables
    Incredible Game!!! It is one of my favorites for Oculus Rift. I want to buy more fantastic tables.

Marvel tables in the future ?

Congratulations for a great job ! The problem now is that I no longer play the traditional way ag

Quote Originally Posted by nexusjuan View Post
    Incredible Game!!! It is one of my favorites for Oculus Rift. I want to buy more fantastic tables.

Marvel tables in the future ?

Congratulations for a great job ! The problem now is that I no longer play the traditional way ag
    I'll be sure to post news once we have a release date for more tables!