Thread: Protect the marine one freezed

Default Protect the marine one freezed

The game is freezed at this quest and cant play.I tried to reinstal the game, restart the phone and is still freezed.what should i do next? Thank you.
    Last edited by DEMOX; 06-24-2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Fixed

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by DEMOX View Post
    Fixed
    Glad it's working for you Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DEMOX View Post
    Fixed
    Hey demox

I am having same problem. How did you fix?

Mine too. I think I'm done with this game. I have VIP 3 and it doesn't let me refill fuel. The "contact" link doesn't work so I can't report problems, and after 2 weeks of playing I still have 0 allies and have never received a request. I restarted the game (was level 30) to see if that would fix some of the issues, but I got back to level 8 and now I'm stuck on the Marine One screen (apparently for the next 2 days). Too many issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman View Post
    Mine too. I think I'm done with this game. I have VIP 3 and it doesn't let me refill fuel. The "contact" link doesn't work so I can't report problems, and after 2 weeks of playing I still have 0 allies and have never received a request. I restarted the game (was level 30) to see if that would fix some of the issues, but I got back to level 8 and now I'm stuck on the Marine One screen (apparently for the next 2 days). Too many issues!
    What device/OS version are you using?