Thread: game not loading sometimes :(

Default game not loading sometimes :(

as title says , the game sometimes loads well and without any problems and sometimes it stucks on loading screen or say that the server can't be conected ...

I , and I supose most of player base , understand that it is a new game and such errors and problems are more frecuent in recently released games and might be a nightmare for the dev's , totally understand this.

what is not okey , that every time this issue happens and finally the game loads , the progress from a few hours before are in someway reseted , like happened right now. finally in the game after 10 minutes loading and my energy-reserve(was at 210 or so) and the purple tubes(like over 680) are now at 110 energy and 478 tubes , also lost what I bought this morning in shipments and some tasks and missions I finished are back how they was this morning before I start to play.

seriously , if you don't want to lose players and potential revenue in the 1st days of release , fix this issues.

for now , I will not continue to play(no , will not uninstall it) until i see an update fixing the issues explained , don't like to waste my time progressing only to see the progress gone a few hours later , it's the second time this happened , yesterday it happened , too.

greetings and don't take my feedback as negative , it's more to encourage you to fix things , so that game runs smoothly and you don't lose players before the game even has a chance to grow and being played. the game has a great potential and can have a long run , but only if bugs and errors are fixed asap.

I can assure you , normally I wouldn't even care about and just uninstall it , just as I did with other games before , but I like this game , not because of the movie , because it's a nice game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorius Antares View Post
    as title says , the game sometimes loads well and without any problems and sometimes it stucks on loading screen or say that the server can't be conected ...

I , and I supose most of player base , understand that it is a new game and such errors and problems are more frecuent in recently released games and might be a nightmare for the dev's , totally understand this.

what is not okey , that every time this issue happens and finally the game loads , the progress from a few hours before are in someway reseted , like happened right now. finally in the game after 10 minutes loading and my energy-reserve(was at 210 or so) and the purple tubes(like over 680) are now at 110 energy and 478 tubes , also lost what I bought this morning in shipments and some tasks and missions I finished are back how they was this morning before I start to play.

seriously , if you don't want to lose players and potential revenue in the 1st days of release , fix this issues.

for now , I will not continue to play(no , will not uninstall it) until i see an update fixing the issues explained , don't like to waste my time progressing only to see the progress gone a few hours later , it's the second time this happened , yesterday it happened , too.

greetings and don't take my feedback as negative , it's more to encourage you to fix things , so that game runs smoothly and you don't lose players before the game even has a chance to grow and being played. the game has a great potential and can have a long run , but only if bugs and errors are fixed asap.

I can assure you , normally I wouldn't even care about and just uninstall it , just as I did with other games before , but I like this game , not because of the movie , because it's a nice game.
    We are working on an update to improve stability and the lost progress issues - please email us from within the options menu of the app and we can send compensation to get you back on track.

thanks for your reply , nice to hear that the dev's are seriously working on this kind of issues , that's the way to go ..

as for a compensation , that's not what I want , I am not a greedy and whiny type of player who wants to be compensate for every issue , bug or error encountered , I just want to see the game working as it should , nothing more than that.

greetings and keep the good work going

Angry all my progress lost , have to start from the tutorial ¬¬

played last night , completed dailies , all was working well , had my lost progress back ,all good ... closed the game , came back 2 hours later , not loading again.

this morning I load the game and SURPRISE , all my progress lost , have to start from tutorial again.. even login-out and in from google play games doesn't work. uninstalled the game , reinstalled again , game not loading again for 1 hour , after this hour , finally managed to load the game and still progress lost.

at the end , I uninstalled the game and will not install it again ... just simple.

no compensation can repair this ....

played last night , completed dailies , all was working well , had my lost progress back ,all good ... closed the game , came back 2 hours later , not loading again.

this morning I load the game and SURPRISE , all my progress lost , have to start from tutorial again.. even login-out and in from google play games doesn't work. uninstalled the game , reinstalled again , game not loading again for 1 hour , after this hour , finally managed to load the game and still progress lost.

at the end , I uninstalled the game and will not install it again ... just simple.

no compensation can repair this ....
    Sorry to hear that - let me know if you change your mind at any point.

Default hi again!

hi again , I re-installed the game after near 3 months of waiting if the problems are solved , but , the problem with my progress is still there , I am logged in with the google play account I started to play and in achievements I have 9 achievements unlocked , so, now I know that I am logged in with the correct account , but I am at level 1 with all the progress gone as I stated a few months ago.
    I don't want a compensation or have to start all over again , I just want my progress back as it was before the loading and server issues back in that days.
    if it helps in someway , this is the ally-code I had assigned : 112-053-883.
    just send me a message with the information you need , so that I can send a ingame-mail and maybe you can restore my progress as it was at 25-june-2016 , that was the last time I was able to login correctly and to play , after that , all was gone.

greetings , waiting for some response

hi again , I re-installed the game after near 3 months of waiting if the problems are solved , but , the problem with my progress is still there , I am logged in with the google play account I started to play and in achievements I have 9 achievements unlocked , so, now I know that I am logged in with the correct account , but I am at level 1 with all the progress gone as I stated a few months ago.
    I don't want a compensation or have to start all over again , I just want my progress back as it was before the loading and server issues back in that days.
    if it helps in someway , this is the ally-code I had assigned : 112-053-883.
    just send me a message with the information you need , so that I can send a ingame-mail and maybe you can restore my progress as it was at 25-june-2016 , that was the last time I was able to login correctly and to play , after that , all was gone.

greetings , waiting for some response
    I can't guarantee that we'll have a save file for you, but you do need to email from the options menu of the game in order for us to investigate it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I can't guarantee that we'll have a save file for you, but you do need to email from the options menu of the game in order for us to investigate it.
    I will send the mail tomorrow and see what dev's can do with that information , if they can't , bad luck and I start fresh , but at least let the team look into it. any specific information needed or do I just send the mail explaining that I lost the progress?

I will send the mail tomorrow and see what dev's can do with that information , if they can't , bad luck and I start fresh , but at least let the team look into it. any specific information needed or do I just send the mail explaining that I lost the progress?
    Yep- just say that you lost your progress and I'll have the team check for a save file for you The email will automatically fill in some info we'll need so just be sure not to delete any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yep- just say that you lost your progress and I'll have the team check for a save file for you The email will automatically fill in some info we'll need so just be sure not to delete any of it.
    okay , got it

I was thinking and it maybe better if I start fresh to much trouble sending mails , waiting for response and if it will be fixed or not , its better to make a fresh start and so I can do things better as the last time , thanks anyways for responding and trying to help with my issue