Thread: Some Typos and Bugs

Default Some Typos and Bugs

So overall I've been having fun with the game, but have noticed a couple of minor things.

1nd Lt. Miller. - I'm guessing is supposed to be 2nd.

In chapter 2 when David is talking to his dad, his dad says you are to clever for you own good - should be your
    I think it's still in the same conversation but there is a line where he tells his dad he can say only his dad says you can stay dad.

Chapter 2 mission 3 glitches on iOS. I think it's right after 2-3 that when you go back to the map it kicks you out, but doesn't actually close the game. You have to close the app and restart for it to work again. (Happened on an old iPad and iPhone 6s Plus)

There is something weird that happenes when the marine one event starts on iOS as well. You have to tap randomly several times to see glowing arrows before it will let you proceed.

Thanks for your efforts and I look forward to continuing to enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggler View Post
    So overall I've been having fun with the game, but have noticed a couple of minor things.

1nd Lt. Miller. - I'm guessing is supposed to be 2nd.

In chapter 2 when David is talking to his dad, his dad says you are to clever for you own good - should be your
    I think it's still in the same conversation but there is a line where he tells his dad he can say only his dad says you can stay dad.

Chapter 2 mission 3 glitches on iOS. I think it's right after 2-3 that when you go back to the map it kicks you out, but doesn't actually close the game. You have to close the app and restart for it to work again. (Happened on an old iPad and iPhone 6s Plus)

There is something weird that happenes when the marine one event starts on iOS as well. You have to tap randomly several times to see glowing arrows before it will let you proceed.

Thanks for your efforts and I look forward to continuing to enjoy the game.
    Thanks! I will pass this along the team. Just so you know, you can send reports directly via email from within the app - just tap the options icon, then tap "contact us" and it will autofill information about your device so we have a better idea of where to start investigating