Thread: Vip

Default Vip

Is the VIP refill oil not working? If it isn't when will it be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by jakaweapon View Post
    Is the VIP refill oil not working? If it isn't when will it be fixed?
    Can you please give more details? Are you playing on iOS, Amazon or Android?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Can you please give more details? Are you playing on iOS, Amazon or Android?

iOS

iOS
    I just saw your email stating you're VIP level 4, which means you should get 4 opportunities to refill each day. Is that not the case for you?

I just saw your email stating you're VIP level 4, which means you should get 4 opportunities to refill each day. Is that not the case for you?
    well, a bit confused by that. It should be free refills right? Not getting free refills. Only the ones where I have to pay.

well, a bit confused by that. It should be free refills right? Not getting free refills. Only the ones where I have to pay.
    You should get the same number of opportunities to refill as your VIP level each day: level 1, one refill, level 2, 2 refills, etc. Are you not getting any opportunities to refill at all?

You should get the same number of opportunities to refill as your VIP level each day: level 1, one refill, level 2, 2 refills, etc. Are you not getting any opportunities to refill at all?
    Nevermind. You can delete this thread. I just reached my limit refill. I thought it would be free refills. Makes no sense to limit paid refills. Thanks for the help.