Thread: Combat Arena Ranks

Default Combat Arena Ranks

When you go to the ranks, what are the highest and lowest ranks you can see?

For example, I'm level 35. Ranked #1 is a level 50 PR 11297. The lowest level I can see is one guy at level 32 PR 6275.

I'm wondering how the leaderboard ranks are determined. How do they determine who you are competing with? As I improve my squadron, I seem to be paired up with higher competition. Are they regrouped daily based upon levels or something? What have you noticed?
    111-611-666

Quote Originally Posted by FunkeyMonkey View Post
    When you go to the ranks, what are the highest and lowest ranks you can see?

For example, I'm level 35. Ranked #1 is a level 50 PR 11297. The lowest level I can see is one guy at level 32 PR 6275.

I'm wondering how the leaderboard ranks are determined. How do they determine who you are competing with? As I improve my squadron, I seem to be paired up with higher competition. Are they regrouped daily based upon levels or something? What have you noticed?
    I am level 48 and my highest rank was 3 and I believe the #1 ranked player in my board is a dev since he is only level 5 and his squadrons PR is over 70000!

I now only challenge in battle arena 1 hour before the end so that no one knocks me down the ladder.