Thread: Change requests

Default Change requests

Hi,

Firstly, I think Zen Pinball is awesome.

I have 3 requests:

1. More trophies. On some of the latest tables you don't get anything for completing the final missions!
    2. More tournaments on PS4. There have only been 2 that I know of.
    3. Re-visit the menu. When you own all the tables like I do you have to wait for 30 seconds for it to re-organise them (don't know why it does this by the way).

Keep up the good work. Hoping that there is a new table coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by terry2taps View Post
    Hi,

1. More trophies. On some of the latest tables you don't get anything for completing the final missions!
    2. More tournaments on PS4. There have only been 2 that I know of.
    3. Re-visit the menu. When you own all the tables like I do you have to wait for 30 seconds for it to re-organise them (don't know why it does this by the way).
    Welcome. I agree ZP2 is awesome. Can't wait for news for future tables and interesting license collaborations.

Just wanted to chime in on your post, if ya don't mind. Just to let you know, Zen is already stretched thin with trophies. Which is why we get 1 trophy a table. Sony still has a cap on trophies, so Zen is limited in that respect. I bet folks would start complaining if Zen started making the one trophy a "completing all missions and beating the wizard mode" one. Hehe

I concur with the tourneys. I hope to see them in the future.

Not sure why the tables organize the way they do when you first open the menu. Also not sure if it can be helped. However it may be a minor thing, but I do miss how every time you move to a table...it would announce itself. Like it would say, "EPIC QUEST" or "Sorcerer's Lair". I don't know why it stopped doing that. Just a small thing though. Anyway I'm sure Barbie will answer all of your questions as she's the community manager. A great one at that. Welcome again, Terry!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Thanks for your reply Rafie.

I was not aware of the trophy limit but seems like something that needs to be resolved sooner or later as more tables are added.

I think the trophies are really under-rated. It's one of the things that keeps players coming back to the same tables and sharing their achievements in the online PSN communities.

Quote Originally Posted by terry2taps View Post
    Thanks for your reply Rafie.

I was not aware of the trophy limit but seems like something that needs to be resolved sooner or later as more tables are added.

I think the trophies are really under-rated. It's one of the things that keeps players coming back to the same tables and sharing their achievements in the online PSN communities.
    Yeah trophies are virtual incentives and a way to show off your accomplishments on tougher trophies. Unfortunately, Zen has NOTHING to do with how Sony does their trophy limit. I'm sure Zen would put more trophies on tables if it they weren't limited. This is the problem with FarSight (Pinball Arcade) at this very moment. They claim they can't put any more trophies on the game for PSN players. I think it's a lie as Zen has way more trophies on ZP2 than FS has for Pinball Arcade. Anyway though, the point is that it's Sony that has to "fix" the trophy limit.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Thanks for the suggestions! (and thanks for helping out, Rafie!)

It may have already been suggested here, but what I would like to see is a change to the score limit/penalty in split screen multiplayer.

I had a ball with my kids playing through various tables with a 0% penalty, however we're all of varying ages and abilities. It would be fantastic if you could set the score limit and penalty as different for each player. A true handicap system.

the trophy limit seems to be more of a guideline than a hard and fast limit. See DriveClub which has 128 trophies (including 26 Golds) worth 4,740 points. But they might have requested an exception.

ZP2 on the other hand has only used up 2,295 points but does have 119 trophies (3 Gold and a whooping 97 bronze).

The trophies got me into ZP2 in the first place, if there was only 1 per table back then, I probably wouldn't have jumped into it. I am hoping they move to ZP3 in the near-term, and that you get multiple trophies per table - and maybe add in trophies for tables that got shortchanged and only got 1 trophy on ZP2 (starting with CastleStorm/Wild West?).

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Yeah trophies are virtual incentives and a way to show off your accomplishments on tougher trophies. Unfortunately, Zen has NOTHING to do with how Sony does their trophy limit. I'm sure Zen would put more trophies on tables if it they weren't limited. This is the problem with FarSight (Pinball Arcade) at this very moment. They claim they can't put any more trophies on the game for PSN players. I think it's a lie as Zen has way more trophies on ZP2 than FS has for Pinball Arcade. Anyway though, the point is that it's Sony that has to "fix" the trophy limit.

That also doesn't make sense in that the ps3 version has a lot of the DLC tables and packs whereas the ps4 version doesn't. Why could they put it on one and not the other? Unless "the limit" starting getting enforced afterwards but as it stands now the ps3 version has A LOT more trophies and points than the ps4 version.