Thread: Event Headhunt

Default Event Headhunt

Sorry but I don't get the point of this event. I barely survived the first mission and get killed in the second. I have to use this bomber which I can't upgrade (no medals) and which is destroyed in 2 hits from the enemy. My ESD Rank is 51 (so the missions seemed to be from 51 to 60) and my pilots are the same lvl or one below max rank.

Did I miss something or is this event really badly tuned ? I did not have this problem with the first event.

I am only 46 but finished the first section without any trouble. May be a 50+ balance issue if you are having serious problems.

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    Sorry but I don't get the point of this event. I barely survived the first mission and get killed in the second. I have to use this bomber which I can't upgrade (no medals) and which is destroyed in 2 hits from the enemy. My ESD Rank is 51 (so the missions seemed to be from 51 to 60) and my pilots are the same lvl or one below max rank.

Did I miss something or is this event really badly tuned ? I did not have this problem with the first event.
    Make sure you do not use the alien fighter's third ability which lowers its amour and resistance! And yes, the new fighter isn't all that great compared with Marine One.

Mother of god, are you kidding me with this event.

This woman has taken every last training token thing I have I am now completely out and she wants more and im not even 50% through yet.

I thought I was in Tier 2 which goes up to 50, how high does this woman need to go.

I am going to be SO ****** if after all this I dont end up getting her because next time the event comes around you have to start over.

Oh come on, you are having a laugh.

Chapter 4 Mission 8 I cant do because my pilot isnt high enough despite being at max level and as much stuff on teh ship as I can get.

This is impossible to finish if you keep doing this, screw it, I quit. No point in trying I cant get pilot high enough for the next mission.

Requirements are complete overkill, even if I do manage to squeeze another 300 points into her there is no way I am getting the next requirement before the event finishes.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 08-04-2016 at 01:57 AM.

With pain I got to mission 3.6 and now I'm stuck again. Can't overcome the healing and I don't have a unit that can prevent healing. If such a skill is nearly mandatory, why don't give it to the unit that we have to use. The unit are 5000 points over me. I can't see how this is balanced. So I can't even get the unit.

I am 48 and tbh I dont think I am going to get any part of Chapter 5 done.

I know I am in the up to 50 bracket but I didnt realize I would have to actually BE 50 to finish the last chapter which is what it is looking like.

Default kteyfp

Yep, called it. I am not doing Chapter 5 unless I get really lucky.

The level increase compared to the Marine One is major.

Chapter 5 Mission 6 half my ships are dead before they lose their invincibility shields, are you having a laugh. I am 1-2,000 below requirements and even a failure takes a token away.

Seriously, they are invincible for several turns.

Possible Enemy List
    =28,616

WRONG

Three times, THREE TIMES the enemy power has been 36,500, who is doing the math over there ?????

Leader - 8265
    Squad - 5130, 5130, 5108, 4983

It should be 28,616 and its not just for this mission either.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 08-05-2016 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    Yep, called it. I am not doing Chapter 5 unless I get really lucky.

The level increase compared to the Marine One is major.

Chapter 5 Mission 6 half my ships are dead before they lose their invincibility shields, are you having a laugh. I am 1-2,000 below requirements and even a failure takes a token away.

Seriously, they are invincible for several turns.

Possible Enemy List
    =28,616

WRONG

Three times, THREE TIMES the enemy power has been 36,500, who is doing the math over there ?????

Leader - 8265
    Squad - 5130, 5130, 5108, 4983

It should be 28,616 and its not just for this mission either.
    Funny, if you get to the 51-60 range the enemy power strength is at 3.6 already at 55000. 1 lvl to much and you are screwed. This jump is really ridiculous. No wonder I have no chance.

Default worst event ever

not only i wasted so much alian plasma on refueling the event, after i finished it and got the pilot as 5 start, when the event ended the pilot vanished... it was all for nothing
    the last stage was ridiculously hard for no reason, i found iit hard finishing at esd 60 with 4 more 5 star pilots.... so i guess lower level players found it impossible to do, so this event was for the little amount of players who are already very high level?
    i've read here on the forum that some people got the pilot after the event ended with 1 star even when not finishing the event
    the event was buggy as hell