Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tech101
    • Jan 2012

Sale starting August 4th??

So we're hearing rumors of a sale in 2 days for Europe. Is this true and will it also come to NA?

Plus why are we not hearing anything about this sale from Zen if it is true?
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Tech101
    So we're hearing rumors of a sale in 2 days for Europe. Is this true and will it also come to NA?

Plus why are we not hearing anything about this sale from Zen if it is true?
    Yep! It's true. You aren't hearing it from us yet because we do not post sales until they go live. Will post all the details once everything is ready.

Comment

• steven120566
      • Jan 2015

Awesome, however....

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Yep! It's true. You aren't hearing it from us yet because we do not post sales until they go live. Will post all the details once everything is ready.
      I own 'em all. I need to be more patient from now on aay?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Details here! http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...i-U-table-sale!

Comment

• Everly
          Pinball Wizard
          • Jan 2013

I know this is something that I was championing and then when it happened I wasn't around. At the beginning of August my wife of 21 years blindsided me with a letter telling me she was leaving me. My life has been an absolute nightmare that I have been praying to wake up from since.

So many things I need to figure out, like how to be single again. I have been married longer than I haven't been so I have a huge adjustment that I need to figure out. Thank goodness we don't have children.

Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on with me. I'm sure I'll pick up the Gamepad at some point in the future, but for right now I'm just trying to get through the day without falling apart.

Comment

• Alipan
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Everly

Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on with me. I'm sure I'll pick up the Gamepad at some point in the future, but for right now I'm just trying to get through the day without falling apart.
            Chin up....maybe they will do another sale at Christmas?

Comment

• Everly
              Pinball Wizard
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Alipan
              Chin up....maybe they will do another sale at Christmas?
              I'd give up pinball forever to get my wife back. I couldn't care less about a sale.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

I know this is something that I was championing and then when it happened I wasn't around. At the beginning of August my wife of 21 years blindsided me with a letter telling me she was leaving me. My life has been an absolute nightmare that I have been praying to wake up from since.

So many things I need to figure out, like how to be single again. I have been married longer than I haven't been so I have a huge adjustment that I need to figure out. Thank goodness we don't have children.

So sorry to hear that, Everly. I hope things get better for you - I know it's not easy.

Comment

• Tech101
                  • Jan 2012

I'd give up pinball forever to get my wife back. I couldn't care less about a sale.
                  Wow I'm sorry to hear that! I hope and pray things work out for the best and hold out hope that this isn't the end for you both. I can tell by your comments you care deeply for her!
                  Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Bookerlor
                    • Jan 2018

Sale starting August 4th

Also Battle Ops Bumblebee is on for 29.99 for anyone who is interested and their deluxe HFTDs are 9.97 plus other goods on sale and that is this week or right now.

Comment

Working...