Thread: Blitzkrieg Event

Default Blitzkrieg Event

Any chance we could get some advanced info on this event, if its like the last one I am never doing it since I have only just entered the 50's and the last one even at the end of the bracket I only made it by luck.

WOW

You lot really are taking the **** arnt you, I am ~6k below enemy power on the first mission.

I knew I should have stopped claiming the assignments at 49 and just stayed there for as long as possible.

First Mission

Enemy Power 44,000

Breakdown of Enemy Ships

Total = 26,508

What kind of crap math are you lot using.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 08-15-2016 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post

First Mission

Enemy Power 44,000

Breakdown of Enemy Ships

Total = 26,508
    I think it is calculated using all 3 waves, perhaps you could ask the devs exactly how it is calculated.

I am currently on level 59 and had no problems on any of the missions today (chapter 1, tier 3), what is your level?

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    I think it is calculated using all 3 waves, perhaps you could ask the devs exactly how it is calculated.

I am currently on level 59 and had no problems on any of the missions today (chapter 1, tier 3), what is your level?
    52 I think, very fresh into the 50's.

Edit
    Tried the first mission and got absolutely spanked, im just ignoring this event this time, hopefully it pops up again.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 08-15-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Yeah, you are in the same boat as I was in the last event. Fresh lvl 50 ESD and no chance to get the ship. I don't understand why they are doing the crap again. 1 lvl and the strength of the enemy group get more than 10k.

52 I think, very fresh into the 50's.
    I was level 53 during headhunt event and I didn't have any problems except the 2nd last mission. My ships upgrades were maximised up to the level allowed. I did have to grind alot and view alot of ads to get to that stage.

Even if you don't succeed try to stock up on the event currency and wait for the 2nd last day of the event before using it for the supply drop, I got a good number of supreme upgrade parts that I will use in the future for better ships. Good luck!

I did have to grind alot and view alot of ads to get to that stage.
    Sorry, what's this? How do you view ads, and what do you get from it? I am also stuck not being able to win the event because of the tier system. It's unpleasant.
    Last edited by NightStrike; 08-19-2016 at 08:02 PM.

I was level 53 during headhunt event and I didn't have any problems except the 2nd last mission. My ships upgrades were maximised up to the level allowed. I did have to grind alot and view alot of ads to get to that stage.

Even if you don't succeed try to stock up on the event currency and wait for the 2nd last day of the event before using it for the supply drop, I got a good number of supreme upgrade parts that I will use in the future for better ships. Good luck!
    Don't know how you did that. This event I can't beat the last mission, 20k more strength has the enemy. They kill one of my units before I can even react. Guess no unit for me this time too.

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    Don't know how you did that. This event I can't beat the last mission, 20k more strength has the enemy. They kill one of my units before I can even react. Guess no unit for me this time too.
    Further than me mate, I managed to do the first mission before event ended.

Now that is strange. I got the ship at the end without finishing the last mission, but it's only one star and no way to upgrade is. So more or less useless.

Quote Originally Posted by NightStrike View Post
    Sorry, what's this? How do you view ads, and what do you get from it? I am also stuck not being able to win the event because of the tier system. It's unpleasant.
    Grind means you have to replay a lot of missions to get parts.

Doesn't the view ad option appear under supply drop in the main menu? You get 10 purple plasma for each ad viewed, save them up to exchange for cash to upgrade your pilots.

BTW, I am using Android.

Default 2nd Last Mission not Give 150 Blueprints

Did anyone complete the 2nd last mission but the reward did not Give 150 Blueprints???

I finished the event and now my ship is 4 stars and NOT 5 stars!!!

In fact same thing happened during Headhunt but afterwards I emailed the devs and they compensated me 150 blueprints. Is this a bug???

Angry

150 blueprints? I havent it too. Only 4* ship I have too ...
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Did anyone complete the 2nd last mission but the reward did not Give 150 Blueprints???

In fact same thing happened during Headhunt but afterwards I emailed the devs and they compensated me 150 blueprints. Is this a bug???
    Headhunt was supposed to give you 150 Blueprints ?

I have completed the second last mission got the 150 blueprints, but could not complete the last mission. After the event I got the ship but it had only 1 star. Is this normal. And I have seen someone with a 4 star marine 1. How is this possible ? Because I was to low during this event, but I finished it.

Default events

i'm level 60, with 4, 4 star pilots and the 3 last battels where very hard, after trying alot of times, i made it and finished the event, got the ship and the plasma reward, and than my acount was rolled back 2 day back !, the pilots from blitz and headhunt events where gone, the arena rank changed alot, like i didn't play for 2-3 days, and all the campiegn progress i did is gone, i think the even changed the cloud save somehow.
    it's really dipressing playing now, after all the hard work i did :\

Headhunt was supposed to give you 150 Blueprints ?
    Yes, the reward list on the 2nd last mission for both Headhunt and Blitzkreig clearly show 150 blueprints.

I know this is correct for Tier 3 since the fighter begins at 3 stars, then you win 80 then 150 blueprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    150 blueprints? I havent it too. Only 4* ship I have too ...
    I noticed some in my ladder have 4 stars and some have 5 stars.........bug or are we just unlucky????

Quote Originally Posted by omg3d View Post
    i'm level 60, with 4, 4 star pilots and the 3 last battels where very hard, after trying alot of times, i made it and finished the event, got the ship and the plasma reward, and than my acount was rolled back 2 day back !, the pilots from blitz and headhunt events where gone, the arena rank changed alot, like i didn't play for 2-3 days, and all the campiegn progress i did is gone, i think the even changed the cloud save somehow.
    it's really dipressing playing now, after all the hard work i did :\
    Try playing as guest, my account rolls back to level 8 when I login using Google Play.

Default did it

Try playing as guest, my account rolls back to level 8 when I login using Google Play.
    first thing i did, same result sadly

Doesn't the view ad option appear under supply drop in the main menu? You get 10 purple plasma for each ad viewed, save them up to exchange for cash to upgrade your pilots.

BTW, I am using Android.
    Can you send a screenshot? Because I certainly do not see that option. I also am on an Android. If I could get plasma for ads, I'd watch as many ads as possible!

Can you send a screenshot? Because I certainly do not see that option. I also am on an Android. If I could get plasma for ads, I'd watch as many ads as possible!
    Screenshot_2016-08-21-15-44-15.jpg
    See bottom right corner. Is your device rooted with ad blocker?

While I am at it:
    Screenshot_2016-08-19-18-21-31.jpg
    2nd last mission rewards list includes 150 blueprints

Screenshot_2016-08-19-18-37-07.jpg
    Instead of giving me the 150 blueprints it gives me 120,000 event currency while the other less important items are there!!!
    Last edited by White Lion; 08-22-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omg3d View Post
    first thing i did, same result sadly
    Try logging in with Facebook.

In fact, try a combination of Facebook & Google Play logged in or out. Last resort is email devs. Good luck!

While I am at it:
    Screenshot_2016-08-19-18-21-31.jpg
    2nd last mission rewards list includes 150 blueprints

Screenshot_2016-08-19-18-37-07.jpg
    Instead of giving me the 150 blueprints it gives me 120,000 event currency while the other less important items are there!!!

I had a unit with 5 stars in the event. After the event my unit had only 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    I had a unit with 5 stars in the event. After the event my unit had only 1 star.
    I thought if you didn't complete the last mission then you don't get the fighter at all. Perhaps everyone that failed to finish the event still wins the fighter but it's totally nerfed. Hopefully these events will come again since I really want to upgrade my 3 star Marine One to 5.

I see it in your screenshot. I definitely do not have that on mine. I am not rooted, I'm on a galaxy s7, and I do not have an ad blocker installed. I put in a bug report last week and have not gotten a response.

If I had this feature, I'd be doing a ton better.

I see it in your screenshot. I definitely do not have that on mine. I am not rooted, I'm on a galaxy s7, and I do not have an ad blocker installed. I put in a bug report last week and have not gotten a response.

If I had this feature, I'd be doing a ton better.
    According to support, my account has my age set to 1,which is below 13,and thus all ads are disabled. So, I can't get the piles of extra (and free) plasma that others are getting. Worse, they say that there is no possible way to change this setting (which frankly I think is inaccurate at best).