Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: New tables AVAILABLE NOW

  1. #1

    Default New tables AVAILABLE NOW

    We have five new tables coming to Pinball FX2 VR next week! Check out the Zen blog for all the details!

  2. #2

    Default

    Wild West Rampage, CastleStorm, Paranormal, Biolab and Earth Defense have been added to Pinball FX2 VR! Check out our blog for a brand new trailer!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    I swear the tables look even better! Did you all do something with the lighting or such? It looks amazing.

    Btw, any word on whether this is coming to PSVR or not? You probably get asked a million and one times about this. Just wanting to know since we are getting very close to the launch date of PSVR.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  4. #4
    Senior Member skyway73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I swear the tables look even better! Did you all do something with the lighting or such? It looks amazing.

    Btw, any word on whether this is coming to PSVR or not? You probably get asked a million and one times about this. Just wanting to know since we are getting very close to the launch date of PSVR.
    The lighting does look awesome. I would be very surprised if it doesn't come to PSVR at some point.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I swear the tables look even better! Did you all do something with the lighting or such? It looks amazing.

    Btw, any word on whether this is coming to PSVR or not? You probably get asked a million and one times about this. Just wanting to know since we are getting very close to the launch date of PSVR.
    Lots of upgrades were made for these tables! I don't have any PSVR news for you but I'll be posting as soon as we have anything to confirm! I know a ton of people are interested to hear if we have plans for it

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    The lighting does look awesome. I would be very surprised if it doesn't come to PSVR at some point.
    It really does look great, Sky! I can't wait to see the other tables.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Lots of upgrades were made for these tables! I don't have any PSVR news for you but I'll be posting as soon as we have anything to confirm! I know a ton of people are interested to hear if we have plans for it
    Sweet! I'll be awaiting the news. Oh and one more question....will these "upgrades" make their way to current gen? It would be super cool!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post

    Sweet! I'll be awaiting the news. Oh and one more question....will these "upgrades" make their way to current gen? It would be super cool!
    I'm not sure but I know we do have some cool stuff planned for current gen - hopefully I don't have to leave you hanging for too long!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    As always, thank you for answering my inquiries.

    Looking forward to what's coming next outside of the highly anticipated Femme Fatale Marvel pack. I know it's called "Women of Power". Hehe
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9

    Default Not able to buy table pack (using revive, since i have only a htc vive headset).

    Hi,

    I'm not able to buy the pack ingame, i tried many options, start as admin, start oculus home as admin, reinstall game, reinstall revive. Nothing works... i see the pack ingame, but Press A does nothing. Please! help.. i wants the other tables!!!!

    sher.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheraiin View Post
    Hi,

    I'm not able to buy the pack ingame, i tried many options, start as admin, start oculus home as admin, reinstall game, reinstall revive. Nothing works... i see the pack ingame, but Press A does nothing. Please! help.. i wants the other tables!!!!

    sher.
    thats an interesting question, is there away to buy the season 1 addon from the home interface or just in app?
    would love an alternative to get this working

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Was thrilled when I got these news

    Is there any rebate program for us that already have the tables?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheraiin View Post
    Hi,

    I'm not able to buy the pack ingame, i tried many options, start as admin, start oculus home as admin, reinstall game, reinstall revive. Nothing works... i see the pack ingame, but Press A does nothing. Please! help.. i wants the other tables!!!!

    sher.
    I don't think this is supported but I will check and get back to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodydrake View Post
    thats an interesting question, is there away to buy the season 1 addon from the home interface or just in app?
    would love an alternative to get this working
    You can only buy it from within the game. Let me know if you have any trouble doing so.

    Quote Originally Posted by oqvist View Post
    Was thrilled when I got these news

    Is there any rebate program for us that already have the tables?
    Unfortunately, not. Sorry.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I don't think this is supported but I will check and get back to you.



    You can only buy it from within the game. Let me know if you have any trouble doing so.



    Unfortunately, not. Sorry.
    Thanks... i have already bought the game officially and was very positive about it in the forums... it would be very ackward and dissapointing if i couldn't buy any addons now Why is isnt this released on steam?? that platform is so much better then oculus home for dlc's (not talking about hardware comparisson). And adding official Steam VR support is so much due!!! Eager to hear from you!!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I don't think this is supported but I will check and get back to you.
    You can only buy it from within the game. Let me know if you have any trouble doing so.

    LibreVR creator of Revive said this on reddit
    Quote" Revive starts games outside of Oculus Home, since Oculus Home is not actually running the game it can't start the In-App Purchase. There's not much I can do about it."
    So no Vive users can purchase the new tables unfortunately. Really hope ya's add support for SteamVR soon or make the tables available on the Oculus Store, till then we can't buy any other then the original game

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheraiin View Post
    Thanks... i have already bought the game officially and was very positive about it in the forums... it would be very ackward and dissapointing if i couldn't buy any addons now Why is isnt this released on steam?? that platform is so much better then oculus home for dlc's (not talking about hardware comparisson). And adding official Steam VR support is so much due!!! Eager to hear from you!!
    Just wanted to let you know that I talked about this with the pinball team lead and it hasn't been tested at all from our end since it's not supported by Oculus. Sorry for any inconvenience.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that I talked about this with the pinball team lead and it hasn't been tested at all from our end since it's not supported by Oculus. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    does this mean the team looks into this? or simply 'it's not supported by oculus' ... dead end? if it's the latter... you can at least tell us the community if you are going to support the Vive... if you are abandoning vive support, please be frank and honest about it so us Vive owners don't end up with a carrot on a stick.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheraiin View Post
    does this mean the team looks into this? or simply 'it's not supported by oculus' ... dead end? if it's the latter... you can at least tell us the community if you are going to support the Vive... if you are abandoning vive support, please be frank and honest about it so us Vive owners don't end up with a carrot on a stick.
    I think you wont get anymore of an answer then we have now., alot of early Oculus titles had or have timed exclusive deals with Oculus. If Zen is in that position and 6 months seems to be a common time being discussed on reddit then we won't hear different till after September, I've not seen Zen discuss anything that isn't confirmed ahead of time so even if they ever do plan to support SteamVR until they're ready to announce it they won't confirm it.

    With 3 months between launch and this pack maybe we'll see a second bundle around the holiday season maybe they'll have something to say bout Vive support by then.

    For now if you want more VR pinball I strongly recommend checking out Future Pinball and BAM VR.. flipper mechaninces aren't that great but slamit's tables are really cool

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodydrake View Post
    I think you wont get anymore of an answer then we have now., alot of early Oculus titles had or have timed exclusive deals with Oculus. If Zen is in that position and 6 months seems to be a common time being discussed on reddit then we won't hear different till after September, I've not seen Zen discuss anything that isn't confirmed ahead of time so even if they ever do plan to support SteamVR until they're ready to announce it they won't confirm it.

    With 3 months between launch and this pack maybe we'll see a second bundle around the holiday season maybe they'll have something to say bout Vive support by then.

    For now if you want more VR pinball I strongly recommend checking out Future Pinball and BAM VR.. flipper mechaninces aren't that great but slamit's tables are really cool
    thnx for replying Bloodydrake... yes i suspect that they have an exclusivity deal with Oculus but what bothers me is that they are so secretly about it (if that's the case). in the forums you find a lot af questions about HTC Vive support... BUT nowhere a decent answer, or an explanation why the bloody hell the headset with the largest consumerbase is NOT supported...you know it's not the point that i cant' order tables yet because of a problem...really, bugs are made to be squashed. BUT it's the reason and that damn oculus exlusivity deal that's making me Angry and upset. And if it's not because of an exclusivitiy deal but just because Zen is to bothered to support the vive then my opinion of Zen Studios and Pinball fx VR has even dropped below zero. Which is a shame because at first my opinion was so much more positive.... but hey, who bothers about a single ranting htc vive user who was stupid enough to buy it on Oculus Home ))

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheraiin View Post
    thnx for replying Bloodydrake... yes i suspect that they have an exclusivity deal with Oculus but what bothers me is that they are so secretly about it (if that's the case). in the forums you find a lot af questions about HTC Vive support... BUT nowhere a decent answer, or an explanation why the bloody hell the headset with the largest consumerbase is NOT supported...you know it's not the point that i cant' order tables yet because of a problem...really, bugs are made to be squashed. BUT it's the reason and that damn oculus exlusivity deal that's making me Angry and upset. And if it's not because of an exclusivitiy deal but just because Zen is to bothered to support the vive then my opinion of Zen Studios and Pinball fx VR has even dropped below zero. Which is a shame because at first my opinion was so much more positive.... but hey, who bothers about a single ranting htc vive user who was stupid enough to buy it on Oculus Home ))
    We're a small team so we can only do so much at one time. I'll definitely post if we have plans to bring tables to Vive or any other platforms, VR or otherwise.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    185

    Default

    I hope the sales will follow the efforts, but in France, the oculus rift is not even in stores (it will be on September 20).

    HTC Vive is on sale since June, and seems more popular here. I await news of a release on it, to test this famous Pinball FX VR.
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wims View Post
    I hope the sales will follow the efforts, but in France, the oculus rift is not even in stores (it will be on September 20).

    HTC Vive is on sale since June, and seems more popular here. I await news of a release on it, to test this famous Pinball FX VR.
    We’ll have Vive info soon, so stay tuned!

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We’ll have Vive info soon, so stay tuned!
    Can't wait...well I guess I can..but you know what I mean

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We’ll have Vive info soon, so stay tuned!
    Any news on this? If i have purchased pinball vr in the oculus store will i be able to get a key for Steam? since i bought it for my vive and want to be able to buy additional tables...but it would be very salty if i had to buy the game AGAIN on steam.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheraiin View Post
    Any news on this? If i have purchased pinball vr in the oculus store will i be able to get a key for Steam? since i bought it for my vive and want to be able to buy additional tables...but it would be very salty if i had to buy the game AGAIN on steam.
    Sorry, no news yet.

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default Zen pinball 2 PSVR rocks!

    I absolutely love Zen Pinball 2 virtual pinball machines and marked my calendar to buy the new release of Bethesda pins: Doom, Fallout & Skyrim! These are fantastic! We (wife, kids & me) just bought PSVR & all of the tables offered in VR, & I have to say: I am astonished, standing just in AWWW about it. It's like a dream come true for me and I'm sure many, many people out there. The tables are so immersive with headphones on along with the PSVR headset, just unreal type of awesome! It's all I want to do! It is so amazing to me that I just had to get on the forum and sing/give some praise for what this awesome company/developers have produced....Premium pinball product! A big, big thank you! I will be hoping/anticipating to see more tables making the crossover to virtual reality. I am seriously addicted (in a good way) to Zen PSVR & it would be hard for me to go back to just playing on tv, I could do it, I just don't want too. VR is just simply that good; there is no going back now. It is a great time to be alive. I did not even realize how good these tables were designed and played until I played them in VR. I think one of the major differences is depth of field, and on just regular tv screen I had a hard time making out playfield inserts. In the VR world, it feels like I'm fully focused on the game with full environmental immersion which I think has already improved my scoring and has definitely increased the gameplay fun. Although, I will be buying and playing the game(s) to show support...I wanted to also make some posts to the forum and say I love it!

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hsiftak View Post
    I absolutely love Zen Pinball 2 virtual pinball machines and marked my calendar to buy the new release of Bethesda pins: Doom, Fallout & Skyrim! These are fantastic! We (wife, kids & me) just bought PSVR & all of the tables offered in VR, & I have to say: I am astonished, standing just in AWWW about it. It's like a dream come true for me and I'm sure many, many people out there. The tables are so immersive with headphones on along with the PSVR headset, just unreal type of awesome! It's all I want to do! It is so amazing to me that I just had to get on the forum and sing/give some praise for what this awesome company/developers have produced....Premium pinball product! A big, big thank you! I will be hoping/anticipating to see more tables making the crossover to virtual reality. I am seriously addicted (in a good way) to Zen PSVR & it would be hard for me to go back to just playing on tv, I could do it, I just don't want too. VR is just simply that good; there is no going back now. It is a great time to be alive. I did not even realize how good these tables were designed and played until I played them in VR. I think one of the major differences is depth of field, and on just regular tv screen I had a hard time making out playfield inserts. In the VR world, it feels like I'm fully focused on the game with full environmental immersion which I think has already improved my scoring and has definitely increased the gameplay fun. Although, I will be buying and playing the game(s) to show support...I wanted to also make some posts to the forum and say I love it!
    Wow, thank you!

  27. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default Zen Pinball VR #1

    No problem! The Playstation VR headset is affordable and it has breathed new life into our Ps4! Although games are coming out all the time for it and there's a lot of life still in the Ps4, Virtual reality is where it's at for us (My wife and kids are just constantly on VR and we haven't even started the VR video channels). Even "Borderlands" which isn't VR looks better with the VR headset on, it basically makes it zoomed in to details and our kids love it! When I play on Zen's virtual pinball machines, it is literally difficult for me to go back to playing real pinball (I have a new Stern machine). Nobody probably wants to say things like that because physical pinball is really great. The big differences are that virtual pinball has immersive environments, wonderfully fun animations on the playfields, and leader boards. An example is the flying dragon, UFO's, Dinosaur like creature, etc. I also love shooting the zombies in the mini game (Walking Dead) and shooting the soldiers on the playfield of Castlestorm. Drop targets along with the upper/lower playfields and easy to access multiballs are my favorite in any machine. Love the robot shooting the ball in Earth defense and those little tanks on the slings. We even love that you can see the bolts, nuts & switches just like a real machine! I'm glad you all chose the house you did in the main menu. I start up the game and just chill out for a little while in the Zen menu and look around my mansion full of pinball machines (makes me feel rich). My wife loves the stair cases and wonders when more machines make the VR crossover, if it would be possible to put the machines upstairs so that we can wander around our beautiful virtual mansion, I sure hope you all will allow it. All of the current tables are great! My wife is currently playing Paranormal but my favorite is between Wild West Rampage, Castle Storm & Epic Quest. Gameplay is awesome and graphics are great. It literally makes me believe it is a real table, like I can touch the playfield, just amazing! I'm just happy to be alive to experience it. Long live VR

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hsiftak View Post
    No problem! The Playstation VR headset is affordable and it has breathed new life into our Ps4! Although games are coming out all the time for it and there's a lot of life still in the Ps4, Virtual reality is where it's at for us (My wife and kids are just constantly on VR and we haven't even started the VR video channels). Even "Borderlands" which isn't VR looks better with the VR headset on, it basically makes it zoomed in to details and our kids love it! When I play on Zen's virtual pinball machines, it is literally difficult for me to go back to playing real pinball (I have a new Stern machine). Nobody probably wants to say things like that because physical pinball is really great. The big differences are that virtual pinball has immersive environments, wonderfully fun animations on the playfields, and leader boards. An example is the flying dragon, UFO's, Dinosaur like creature, etc. I also love shooting the zombies in the mini game (Walking Dead) and shooting the soldiers on the playfield of Castlestorm. Drop targets along with the upper/lower playfields and easy to access multiballs are my favorite in any machine. Love the robot shooting the ball in Earth defense and those little tanks on the slings. We even love that you can see the bolts, nuts & switches just like a real machine! I'm glad you all chose the house you did in the main menu. I start up the game and just chill out for a little while in the Zen menu and look around my mansion full of pinball machines (makes me feel rich). My wife loves the stair cases and wonders when more machines make the VR crossover, if it would be possible to put the machines upstairs so that we can wander around our beautiful virtual mansion, I sure hope you all will allow it. All of the current tables are great! My wife is currently playing Paranormal but my favorite is between Wild West Rampage, Castle Storm & Epic Quest. Gameplay is awesome and graphics are great. It literally makes me believe it is a real table, like I can touch the playfield, just amazing! I'm just happy to be alive to experience it. Long live VR
    I love the idea of having more tables upstairs, thank you for the kind words and suggestions

  29. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default Just want to ditto hsiftak

    Quote Originally Posted by hsiftak View Post
    I absolutely love Zen Pinball 2 virtual pinball machines and marked my calendar to buy the new release of Bethesda pins: Doom, Fallout & Skyrim! These are fantastic! We (wife, kids & me) just bought PSVR & all of the tables offered in VR, & I have to say: I am astonished, standing just in AWWW about it. It's like a dream come true for me and I'm sure many, many people out there. The tables are so immersive with headphones on along with the PSVR headset, just unreal type of awesome! It's all I want to do! It is so amazing to me that I just had to get on the forum and sing/give some praise for what this awesome company/developers have produced....Premium pinball product! A big, big thank you! I will be hoping/anticipating to see more tables making the crossover to virtual reality. I am seriously addicted (in a good way) to Zen PSVR & it would be hard for me to go back to just playing on tv, I could do it, I just don't want too. VR is just simply that good; there is no going back now. It is a great time to be alive. I did not even realize how good these tables were designed and played until I played them in VR. I think one of the major differences is depth of field, and on just regular tv screen I had a hard time making out playfield inserts. In the VR world, it feels like I'm fully focused on the game with full environmental immersion which I think has already improved my scoring and has definitely increased the gameplay fun. Although, I will be buying and playing the game(s) to show support...I wanted to also make some posts to the forum and say I love it!
    For me, Pinball FX2 on the PSVR is my favorite and I have about 20+ different games on the PSVR right now to compare it against. The details on the tables are absolutely amazing. To those who have not tried it yet, maneuver yourself into the middle of the table while you are playing - the details really came to life when I did this. The subtleties and nuances are absolutely incredible if you get a real close-up view like this. Fantastic fun! I'm ready to purchase Season 2!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •