Thread: Bug: New Event Crashing Game on load

Default Bug: New Event Crashing Game on load

Hi,

The game loaded just fine a half hour before this event for the red fighter started, but since the event started it keeps crashing whenever I try to load the game. After the loading screen I get a split second of a full-screen box saying something about the event, I don't know what because it goes by too fast and then the game crashed. The program swipe thingie shows the default game position where its loaded but if I tap on that then the game reloads from the start loading screen, this happens even after I swipe the game out of memory/active programs.

Question

Still crashing with everything updated, anybody here?

It's crashing for me as well
    111-611-666

Same, it was all fine until that lameass banner thing tried coming up for the event we already know is on thanks to the ingame mail system.

You dont need to add the full screen add for the event with a countdown clock its all in the hangar, annoying because my fuel is full and I wanted to drain it before I went to bed.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 08-29-2016 at 12:57 AM.

This has been a frustrating issue for me as well...I logged in to start the event and I cannot get into the game...I assumed it would be an easy fix as I want to get my fuel used before the reset tonight but 2 hours in and it's still not looking good. Hoping the GMS get it fixed sometime soon....

Default benqqn

Dont know why im so eager to play tbh based on the last event im only going to get past the first mission again LOL

Just tried again spamming the corner the <<<< Arrows are in and managed to get to hangar and shouted "WOOHOO" then BAM crash.

So much wasted fuel

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    Dont know why im so eager to play tbh based on the last event im only going to get past the first mission again LOL

Just tried again spamming the corner the <<<< Arrows are in and managed to get to hangar and shouted "WOOHOO" then BAM crash.

So much wasted fuel
    This sucks ...I was really looking forward to doing this tonight ...and usually on games like this p2p types they don't like to have them down for too long with stupid little glitches like this. I'm not super high on the ViP hierarchy lvl 7 I think but those little transactions add up and three hours down well three and a half now add up....do you think they will do anything to appease the annoyed customers? We are not going to be able to use our fuel tonight if this bs keeps up tonight before the map reset tonight...ugg.....

Default Working !!!

It did crash for me too BUT.......

You MUST tap next ASAP when the event splash screen loads up. It may still crash but when you restart, it will in the main menu!

Good luck!

(The only thing I am worried about is another 4 star ship caused by the 150 blueprint bug on the 2nd last mission)
    Last edited by White Lion; 08-29-2016 at 05:59 AM.

Crashes for me as well. Tried closing the event splash quickly, did not solve the problem.

Well, its working but I hate being right.

All I am getting done is the first mission thats it, I really wanted the ship from the event as well.

Right off the bat she is way too low and impossible to upgrade due to lack of the event currency and every single time every enemy does nothing but focus her and the enemies list is such a lie I am selecting ships to counter the class provided but getting 0 green barriers.

Since when were missions programmed to focus on one ship regardless of type and I am seeing some enemy ships fire 3 times on the trot, you have got to be kidding me right ??????????????????

I hope ALL of these events are coming around again because maybe in 6 months ill be able to complete the second mission because atm with ~9-10k PR Ships its impossible.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 08-29-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Well I'm a little PO'd that they did not even give us a little extra event stamina for the crap last night....great job team.....well atleast it's working I suppose....small miracles..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhorn View Post
    Well I'm a little PO'd that they did not even give us a little extra event stamina for the crap last night....great job team.....well atleast it's working I suppose....small miracles..
    And i havent received the daily mail with the pvp rewards for the day at the normal time. And nothing since then.

This should now be fixed - apologies for the inconvenience this caused over the weekend.

New event is top notch, enemy waves are able to have two rounds in a row A+

Not going to bother with this event either, I really hope they all do come around again because the only time you are going to be able to do them is when you are at the max of the level bracket and all pimped out.

A lot of my ships are 2-3k+ higher than each of the possible enemies yet they all just get murdered by them.