Star Wars Pinball Gaming Night September 11th - Earn 'Unstoppable Menace' Trophy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kraig
    • Jan 2016

Star Wars Pinball Gaming Night September 11th - Earn 'Unstoppable Menace' Trophy!

What: Online multiplayer gaming night in Star Wars Pinball! Win a prize, all you need to do is participate to be entered. Hopefully the first of many.
    When: Sunday, September 11th, 2016 at 8:00pm Eastern / 7:00pm Central Time
    Where: PlayStation 3 Star Wars Pinball Hub/Application (not Zen Pinball 2).
    Why: Our goal is to all take turn and obtain the 'Unstoppable Menace' Trophy for Star Wars Pinball.
    Who: Myself (PSN: Kraigbot), and 3 (or more) others looking to obtain the trophy. We can stick around afterwards for some more multiplayer fun or if more than 3 others sign up some of us can stick around to help them with the trophy too.

Boba Fett table - First to 1 Million

Details: Sign up can be done one of two ways. I have set up a Gaming Session on TrueTrophies, so if you are a member there I'd be thrilled if you'd sign up, or if you're not a member, sign up for free and put me as your referral . Or you can just reply here and state that you'll be there on the 11th. If you have the trophy already or don't care for trophies, please consider joining anyways. After everyone gets the Unstoppable Menace trophy we can play actual multiplayer matches, plus gain some PSN friends while you're at it.

PRIZES: Two prizes up for grabs to random winners! We have a code for Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens as well as a set of Trigger Kickers and Silicone Analog Caps for your Dualshock 3. To gain entry, just earn the 'Unstoppable Menace' trophy sometime on September 11th or 12th. If you already have the trophy you can still win too. Help us fill a lobby/lobbies and you will be entered too. Just make sure you eventually get a multiplayer match in with me, Kraigbot, in order for me to verify entry. Then I'll assign a number to each PSN ID, and pull two winners via online random integer. Good luck and thanks for paticipating!

StarWars7-Pinball-annonce-670.jpg

517qJmWtmaL._AC_UL320_SR258,320_.jpg
    Last edited by Kraig; 09-07-2016, 04:01 AM.
    "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

• Kraig
    • Jan 2016

We are live right now one more needed to fill a lobby! 66% chance of winning a prize!

Comment

• Kraig
      • Jan 2016

Took awhile to find a fourth, but we did it, and prizes were awarded. Thanks to all who showed.

Comment

• emboliformis
        • Oct 2013

Hi, I'm afraid I'm a little late to the party. Is there a chance you guys can help me out for the trophy? I need it both on PS3 and Vita. I'd appreciate it. Thanks...

Comment

Working...