Thread: Another crappy update ?

Default Another crappy update ?

don't want to be rude but everytime this game has an update there are issues, so with the today update i can't play : black screen after the loading screen, sometimes it also comes back to android

hope you fix it
    Last edited by Minise; 09-09-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minise View Post
    don't want to be rude but everytime this game has an update there are issues, so with the today update i can't play : black screen after the loading screen, sometimes it also comes back to android

hope you fix it
    This should be fixed now - make sure you have app version 1.22a installed
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 09-09-2016 at 04:19 PM.

yes it's fixed with the new update thx

Wait wait wait, didn't I saw an event for marine 1 ? Damn I thought I could finally upgrade my 3 star marine 1 to 5 star. 😢

Default Won't load after update

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hello

I have the same issue too...however I have version 1.22a already..mine will freeze at the load screen and kick me back out to my android main page..I even tried Uninstalling the game and reinstalling and cleared cache etc. :-(

I have same problem. From yesterday evening I'm not able login to game. Game crashes in login process. Before it works good to me all the day (with v1.0.22a).
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Exclamation I am now someone else in Battle Arena

1. After the update I am now someone else's account in Battle Arena and I have their rank of 31 instead of being top 5 and I am on a different leaderboard.

2. The 2 stores and shipments have failed to reset!

3. Battle arena ticket are down to zero (therefore, I cannot challenge other players).

4. I didn't get my rewards for battle arena this morning.

HELP !!!!!!!!

Did anything worse happen to anyone else?

Is there somebody from support, who's interesting about it?
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    1. After the update I am now someone else's account in Battle Arena and I have their rank of 31 instead of being top 5 and I am on a different leaderboard.

2. The 2 stores and shipments have failed to reset!

3. Battle arena ticket are down to zero (therefore, I cannot challenge other players).

4. I didn't get my rewards for battle arena this morning.

HELP !!!!!!!!

Did anything worse happen to anyone else?
    As per the other thread, this is affecting me, too. All 4 points.

Is really so big problem to give here on forum any notice about it, that somebody from support know about problems? I understand, that resolve problem could be complicated, but is problem to tell to people, that somobody care about it?
    Android.

I've let the team know about these issues, thanks for the reports!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Minise View Post

hope you fix it

I cannot get into the game at all. It started yesterday evening. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It gives me the loading screen, says the game has stopped, then the game crashes and goes away. I literally can do nothing.

have to say that yesterday after installing the .22 update it works, today i can't play the game is freezed in the loading screen and sometimes come back to android

Exclamation Still Stuck With Someone Else's Account!!!

I am still sharing the same battle arena account with someone by the name of "kazador". Is anyone in this forum that person???

Looks we share the same store items and battle arena ticket. This is bad since I am competing for blueprints, upgrade parts and dog tags in the 3 stores with the rightful owner of the account. This user doesn't leave anything useful at all!

UPDATE......
    I am now sharing the same battle arena account with someone by the name of "anubi". How's this possible????
    Last edited by White Lion; 09-11-2016 at 12:27 PM.

How'd you find the name of the shared account?

Quote Originally Posted by NightStrike View Post
    How'd you find the name of the shared account?
    Tap "Rank" in battle arena and find the highlighted user on the leaderboard.

With Marine One and Mothership events coming soon this is probably the worst time to have login problems!

ANOTHER UPDATE......
    I am now sharing the same battle arena account with someone by the name of "Commander Sahar" who is on level 47. WHAT'S GOING ON?
    Last edited by White Lion; 09-12-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Ah, thanks for that. I'm being shared with Commander "sahar", rank 31.

Default UserID user 'Contact' option

Ah, thanks for that. I'm being shared with Commander "sahar", rank 31.
    Actually it is "Commander sahar" with a small "s", level 60 and rank 30.

When you select 'contact' under options and you send an email to the devs is your current userID: 106705416448997496/2324237136159570951 ????

If yes, then the update has caused 3 or more people to be linked to the same account!

You have "pretty bug" too :-/ . But you are able to play game and especially to play event. But how I look at development and support "reactions" I do worry, that for me will be possible to play and successfully complete events.
    Android.

still can't play, missing the event

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    You have "pretty bug" too :-/ . But you are able to play game and especially to play event. But how I look at development and support "reactions" I do worry, that for me will be possible to play and successfully complete events.
    I could play before the event started. A few minutes later after the start nothing. Loading screen and then the app closes.

We hope to have a fix released today or tomorrow at the very latest. Thanks for all your reports!

We hope to have a fix released today or tomorrow at the very latest. Thanks for all your reports!
    I hope it gets fixed, the game crashes out on me before the loading bar on the opening screen is even 1/2 way through.

See Zen, this is what happens when you use H1B holders and foreign contractors, I'm even having to clean up their mess where I work...

Default More Jumbled Up Accounts

I was sharing the same battle arena account with someone by the name of "buhygygyg" a few minutes ago and now it's another user that has no name at all.

I cannot access Marine One event at all but at least I can access Mothership Invasion event. My username on the Mothership Invasion ladder seems to change even more often than battle arena. Anyone else with the same problem?

I was sharing the same battle arena account with someone by the name of "buhygygyg" a few minutes ago and now it's another user that has no name at all.

I cannot access Marine One event at all but at least I can access Mothership Invasion event. My username on the Mothership Invasion ladder seems to change even more often than battle arena. Anyone else with the same problem?
    We are aware and working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerp View Post
    I hope it gets fixed, the game crashes out on me before the loading bar on the opening screen is even 1/2 way through.

See Zen, this is what happens when you use H1B holders and foreign contractors, I'm even having to clean up their mess where I work...
    Foreign contractors? All of our games are made in our studio in Budapest.

Unhappy 1.29a doesn't run too

Kicked out during game loading in

I've install v1.0.23a and login issue still is not repaired.
    Android.

Thumbs down Version 1.29a will not load. Goes back to main iPad screen every time

How do I go back to earlier version without losing my progress? Every update is always a Fubar. Pisses me off when you spend money on a game

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus77 View Post
    How do I go back to earlier version without losing my progress? Every update is always a Fubar. Pisses me off when you spend money on a game
    There isn't a way to do that, but the team is working on getting the game back up and running. Thanks for all your reports and patience in the meantime.

Love the game but I hate the response time when things go to hell.....I was on this morning and everything was working just fine after the update...I was able to attack the Mothership about fifteen times and everything was fine. I set about my day and come back around noon to get in a few more digs and it's all gone to hell....game crashes when I try to log in.......two hours later still nuttin.

Actually it is "Commander sahar" with a small "s", level 60 and rank 30.

When you select 'contact' under options and you send an email to the devs is your current userID: 106705416448997496/2324237136159570951 ????

If yes, then the update has caused 3 or more people to be linked to the same account!

Now battle arena says "lwleep" (my actual name is Nightstrike like on here)

Interesting find with UserId!

Before the cock-up:
    UserID:1067057270843071520/9370424564862258432
    DeviceId: 7081149752653713576

After the cock-up:
    UserID:1067054164489974967/2324237136159570951

UserId changed, DeviceId stayed the same.

Dragonhorn: You have problem 2 hours, but I have problems 3 days ...
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-12-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    Android.

Please be patient while the team works on this. It may take time to submit/release a new patch but I will do my best to keep you all informed on any ETA.

I have installed a new version, and now I cant play. What is happening? V1.0.23a my new version
    Can someone help me, please?

Default Splash Screen Crash V1.0.23a

Now battle arena says "lwleep" (my actual name is Nightstrike like on here)

Interesting find with UserId!

Before the cock-up:
    UserID:1067057270843071520/9370424564862258432

After the cock-up:
    UserID:1067054164489974967/2324237136159570951

UserId changed, DeviceId stayed the same.
    As I suspected we are sharing the same account. Yes, my device ID didn't change either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruskanis View Post
    I have installed a new version, and now I cant play. What is happening? V1.0.23a my new version
    Can someone help me, please?
    Me too. After facebook login it crashes at the splash screen.

I too have just updated to the latest version on Android. I guess we can only wait.

Red face

Dragonhorn: You have problem 2 hours, but I have problems 3 days ...
    Umm 3 days that might go beyond the developers and it could be your platform...but I have no idea I don't know what issues you are having.....but as it stands now we are at approximately 10 hours I think now where I still cannot get into the game....it's getting a bit crazy....I have said it before and I will say it again...for a game type such as this that makes a lot of money off of transactions especially for specially events such as the one that is occuring right now you cannot afford to be down this long or you will start to lose customers to more stable games. I myself play a couple other games that do not have these problems after updates and when they do they typically address it immediately with their customers right away. I know they did give us 400 canisters today for downtime this morning but was that for the last update that we were down for almost a day? or was that for the down time they were expecting for today? There was no explanation whatsoever. For the record I plan to continue with the game as I enjoy it but I really hope that some stability is brought into big update days like today...ahh and some sort of chat feature and other things like big changes would be nice too but it's all a young game lots of time lol............

Dragonhorn:
    1) I was able play with new version to saturday evening and in this time something was changed. And it was not on my device. I'm sure with it.
    2) I tried run game in Nox and Bluestacks and still the same issue.
    For those reasons I think that problem should not be in local device configuration, but is probably in game code or in game data on servers.
    Android.

But my major question now is, how game stuff rally to players, that couldn't play event and is not through their's own fault. Becouse I was really interested for new event ship and it is not through my own fault, that I could'n play event. It's will tell us punctually what game stuff think about players - if they think that game and stuff are there for players or if they think that players are there only for give them some money through game. If they will ignore it or if they give us chance to reach event ship with ships power according players tier.
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-13-2016 at 06:10 AM.
    Android.

With new version Im in game but in event store nothing new is unlocking for me. I play event battles more and more, but this still wrote that I must defeate 1 more etc. ships. I deated more ships, but numbers are still same.

IMG_20160913_140851_583.jpg

Does somebody know, what I do wrong? Or is it other issue?
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-13-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    Android.

I think that means that they will unlock when we as a whole group defeat the ship in Paris (get to 100% on the map screen). It's unlikely to happen before the event expires, given the rate of progress.

For the record, I updated as well and my account is still linked with someone else.

Are we going to eventually get compensated for all of the things that we can't do? For instance, I can't earn Combat Arena badges, I can't complete several daily assignments, I can't progress towards my next rank of battle achievements, etc. etc. There's a lot of things that are curbing my (and others) ability to advance. I would hope that compensation is given out eventually that addresses this, and takes into account the many things that are affected by this nasty bug.

I think that means that they will unlock when we as a whole group defeat the ship in Paris (get to 100% on the map screen). It's unlikely to happen before the event expires, given the rate of progress.

For the record, I updated as well and my account is still linked with someone else.
    I'm frightend, that you are right. Cca 10% now.

I think that is something to thinking to developers.
    Android.

Is possible that somebody have 5* event ship now?

IMG_20160913_152616_980.jpg
    Android.

Default Playable Now but Account Problem Still

With new version Im in game but in event store nothing new is unlocking for me. I play event battles more and more, but this still wrote that I must defeate 1 more etc. ships. I deated more ships, but numbers are still same.

IMG_20160913_140851_583.jpg

Does somebody know, what I do wrong? Or is it other issue?
    I am pretty sure the mothership's hitpoint must be depleted to 100% before the other items are unlocked. The only good item seems to be the cash anyway.

After the v1.0.24a update I can finally login and play but I am still linked to multiple accounts. So it's possible at the end of the event when the prize is rewarded I will not be getting anything in my inbox and will miss out on Space Force One plane if this is still not fixed by then.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Whoever has the event ship already must be a dev or a hacker.
    Last edited by White Lion; 09-13-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Hey everyone - a patch (1.24) has been released for Android to fix the following:

- the game will now load up for those who were stuck on the loading screen
    - all the timers will work after the remaining time is expired (shipments, operations, combat arena)
    - in the new event there is a minor fix regarding the interval in the rankings, the interval now is between 1%-100% (previously it was 110% which doesn't make sense).

We are still working to restore PVP accounts.

If you still have issues with accounts or missing items, please email us if you have not done so already.

For iOS players, we are awaiting approval on a patch (version 1.30a)
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 09-13-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Wink

Hey everyone - a patch (1.24) has been released for Android to fix the following:

- all the timers will work after the remaining time is expired (shipments, operations, combat arena)
    - in the new event there is a minor fix regarding the interval in the rankings, the interval now is between 1%-100% (previously it was 110% which doesn't make sense).

If you still have issues with accounts or missing items, please email us if you have not done so already.

For iOS players, we are awaiting approval on a patch (version 1.30a)
    You never replied any email I've sent you since I play this game !

Quote Originally Posted by Chfeux View Post
    You never replied any email I've sent you since I play this game !
    I don't know what your email address is but you might check your spam/junk folder just in case.

Tier reward are on daily base or I will reach it at event end?
    Android.

Default Stores and Shipment Reset

"all the timers will work after the remaining time is expired (shipments, operations, combat arena)"
    Personally, this only happens if I am logged in and I wait for the timer to expire and I am in that particular section.

Eg. If I am in operations store when the timer resets then I can access the blueprints. BUT when I go into shipments and I am not already there when the timer expires, someone has already purchased the items when I go into shipments.

Not sure if this is just me.

So I'm finally able to get in game as I am one of the unfortunate iOS users and one thing that makes no sense to me is why the hell does it cost me 100 canisters now for energy for the first time today when it used to be 50 for the first couple especially when it wasn't even mentioned in the update.. So I am screwed for the event for the last couple days and now I'm screwed on fuel costs....wtf is going on?

Default Google play services?

Anyone else having problems with Google play services crashing a dozen times per minute? I get that little pop-up constantly.
    It's only in this game it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhorn View Post
    So I'm finally able to get in game as I am one of the unfortunate iOS users and one thing that makes no sense to me is why the hell does it cost me 100 canisters now for energy for the first time today when it used to be 50 for the first couple especially when it wasn't even mentioned in the update.. So I am screwed for the event for the last couple days and now I'm screwed on fuel costs....wtf is going on?
    I agree. Doubling the cost of refuels is bad. And I'm noticing it looks like a lot of things now cost twice as much (resetting timers is up too). This feels like a middle finger to the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Berner View Post
    Anyone else having problems with Google play services crashing a dozen times per minute? I get that little pop-up constantly.
    It's only in this game it happens.
    Try clearing the Google Play app cache or updating it if an update is available.

Default IOS 1.29a

Still unable to load and get into the game... starts to be really unfunny... What about that patch ????

Still unable to load and get into the game... starts to be really unfunny... What about that patch ????
    As I mentioned yesterday: For iOS players, we are awaiting approval on a patch (version 1.30a)

Exclamation

As I mentioned yesterday: For iOS players, we are awaiting approval on a patch (version 1.30a)
    Patch 1.30a released and works well thx.

But, why have you 2x the plasma cost to refuel... things were already expensive... please reconsider that... thx

Patch 1.30a released and works well thx.

But, why have you 2x the plasma cost to refuel... things were already expensive... please reconsider that... thx
    So I noticed that fuel refill by plasma and tickets are x2 more expensive now... sigh... I've never heard of any developer doubling iap prices like this overnight. You guys are also really screwing that other player who can't even get free plasma...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Zerp View Post
    So I noticed that fuel refill by plasma and tickets are x2 more expensive now... sigh... I've never heard of any developer doubling iap prices like this overnight. You guys are also really screwing that other player who can't even get free plasma...
    Hey man i'm a poor simple player like you... i'm not in the "you guys" you just mentioned...

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I agree. Doubling the cost of refuels is bad. And I'm noticing it looks like a lot of things now cost twice as much (resetting timers is up too). This feels like a middle finger to the players.
    I really agree with it.
    Android.

Are we going to eventually get compensated for all of the things that we can't do? For instance, I can't earn Combat Arena badges, I can't complete several daily assignments, I can't progress towards my next rank of battle achievements, etc. etc. There's a lot of things that are curbing my (and others) ability to advance. I would hope that compensation is given out eventually that addresses this, and takes into account the many things that are affected by this nasty bug.
    Any update here? The lost cash at this point is humongous, what with not being able to spend event currency on daily cash, not being able to win the level 58 funding challenge due to allies being 3k pr, etc. The loss of combat arena badges, daily achievement awards, daily plasma.... it's been a long time, and the losses are huge. Are you going to compensate us? Keep in mind that I can't even get the free ad plasma.

Default Game Gets Boring Without Combat Arena

Any news on updates?

I am dying to try out Space Force One in combat arena, it's seem to be quite a versatile unit.

Any update here? The lost cash at this point is humongous, what with not being able to spend event currency on daily cash, not being able to win the level 58 funding challenge due to allies being 3k pr, etc. The loss of combat arena badges, daily achievement awards, daily plasma.... it's been a long time, and the losses are huge. Are you going to compensate us? Keep in mind that I can't even get the free ad plasma.
    Any news on updates?

I am dying to try out Space Force One in combat arena, it's seem to be quite a versatile unit.
    Updates should come this week. We sent out global compensation but if you had the account mix up bug you won't receive it until after the update to fix it.

Updates should come this week. We sent out global compensation but if you had the account mix up bug you won't receive it until after the update to fix it.
    Wait a second, global compensation? The only people you are compensating are the ones who don't need it?

It defeats the purpose of compensation if you give rewards to the people who have already been getting them. With these linked accounts, somebody was for instance buying the daily 250k from the invasion store. I had no such option. It doesn't make sense to have that person double dip the 250k. It does make sense to give it to those who couldn't buy it, and reduce the event currency accordingly. Ditto with all of the other problems.

Still no update?

I'm only 5 blueprints away from a 5 star Alien Defender EM but since I cannot get any dog tags from Combat Arena I cannot buy anything from the Combat Arena store.

After reaching level 60 everything else is just grinding. Getting that 5 star unit and testing out different tactics on Combat Arena is pretty much the highlight of your game.

Please fix.