Another crappy update ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dragonhorn
    • Aug 2016

Love the game but I hate the response time when things go to hell.....I was on this morning and everything was working just fine after the update...I was able to attack the Mothership about fifteen times and everything was fine. I set about my day and come back around noon to get in a few more digs and it's all gone to hell....game crashes when I try to log in.......two hours later still nuttin.

Comment

• NightStrike
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by White Lion
      Actually it is "Commander sahar" with a small "s", level 60 and rank 30.

When you select 'contact' under options and you send an email to the devs is your current userID: 106705416448997496/2324237136159570951 ????

If yes, then the update has caused 3 or more people to be linked to the same account!

Now battle arena says "lwleep" (my actual name is Nightstrike like on here)

Interesting find with UserId!

Before the cock-up:
      UserID:1067057270843071520/9370424564862258432
      DeviceId: 7081149752653713576

After the cock-up:
      UserID:1067054164489974967/2324237136159570951

UserId changed, DeviceId stayed the same.

Comment

• Darklight
        • Jun 2016

Dragonhorn: You have problem 2 hours, but I have problems 3 days ...
        Last edited by Darklight; 09-12-2016, 08:37 PM.
        Ally code: 112-118-703.
        70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
        Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
        Android.
        English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Please be patient while the team works on this. It may take time to submit/release a new patch but I will do my best to keep you all informed on any ETA.

Comment

• Kiruskanis
            • Sep 2016

I have installed a new version, and now I cant play. What is happening? V1.0.23a my new version
            Can someone help me, please?

Comment

• White Lion
              • Jul 2016

Splash Screen Crash V1.0.23a

Originally posted by NightStrike
              Now battle arena says "lwleep" (my actual name is Nightstrike like on here)

Interesting find with UserId!

Before the cock-up:
              UserID:1067057270843071520/9370424564862258432

After the cock-up:
              UserID:1067054164489974967/2324237136159570951

UserId changed, DeviceId stayed the same.
              As I suspected we are sharing the same account. Yes, my device ID didn't change either.

Originally posted by Kiruskanis
              I have installed a new version, and now I cant play. What is happening? V1.0.23a my new version
              Can someone help me, please?
              Me too. After facebook login it crashes at the splash screen.

I too have just updated to the latest version on Android. I guess we can only wait.

Comment

• Dragonhorn
                • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Darklight
                Dragonhorn: You have problem 2 hours, but I have problems 3 days ...
                Umm 3 days that might go beyond the developers and it could be your platform...but I have no idea I don't know what issues you are having.....but as it stands now we are at approximately 10 hours I think now where I still cannot get into the game....it's getting a bit crazy....I have said it before and I will say it again...for a game type such as this that makes a lot of money off of transactions especially for specially events such as the one that is occuring right now you cannot afford to be down this long or you will start to lose customers to more stable games. I myself play a couple other games that do not have these problems after updates and when they do they typically address it immediately with their customers right away. I know they did give us 400 canisters today for downtime this morning but was that for the last update that we were down for almost a day? or was that for the down time they were expecting for today? There was no explanation whatsoever. For the record I plan to continue with the game as I enjoy it but I really hope that some stability is brought into big update days like today...ahh and some sort of chat feature and other things like big changes would be nice too but it's all a young game lots of time lol............

Comment

• Darklight
                  • Jun 2016

Dragonhorn:
                  1) I was able play with new version to saturday evening and in this time something was changed. And it was not on my device. I'm sure with it.
                  2) I tried run game in Nox and Bluestacks and still the same issue.
                  For those reasons I think that problem should not be in local device configuration, but is probably in game code or in game data on servers.
                  Android.
                  English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Comment

• Darklight
                    • Jun 2016

But my major question now is, how game stuff rally to players, that couldn't play event and is not through their's own fault. Becouse I was really interested for new event ship and it is not through my own fault, that I could'n play event. It's will tell us punctually what game stuff think about players - if they think that game and stuff are there for players or if they think that players are there only for give them some money through game. If they will ignore it or if they give us chance to reach event ship with ships power according players tier.
                    Last edited by Darklight; 09-13-2016, 06:10 AM.
                    Android.

Comment

• Darklight
                      • Jun 2016

With new version Im in game but in event store nothing new is unlocking for me. I play event battles more and more, but this still wrote that I must defeate 1 more etc. ships. I deated more ships, but numbers are still same.

IMG_20160913_140851_583.jpg

Does somebody know, what I do wrong? Or is it other issue?
                      Last edited by Darklight; 09-13-2016, 12:14 PM.
                      Android.

Comment

• NightStrike
                        • Aug 2016

I think that means that they will unlock when we as a whole group defeat the ship in Paris (get to 100% on the map screen). It's unlikely to happen before the event expires, given the rate of progress.

For the record, I updated as well and my account is still linked with someone else.

Comment

• NightStrike
                          • Aug 2016

Are we going to eventually get compensated for all of the things that we can't do? For instance, I can't earn Combat Arena badges, I can't complete several daily assignments, I can't progress towards my next rank of battle achievements, etc. etc. There's a lot of things that are curbing my (and others) ability to advance. I would hope that compensation is given out eventually that addresses this, and takes into account the many things that are affected by this nasty bug.

Comment

• Darklight
                            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by NightStrike
                            I think that means that they will unlock when we as a whole group defeat the ship in Paris (get to 100% on the map screen). It's unlikely to happen before the event expires, given the rate of progress.

For the record, I updated as well and my account is still linked with someone else.
                            I'm frightend, that you are right. Cca 10% now.

I think that is something to thinking to developers.
                            Android.

Comment

• Darklight
                              • Jun 2016

Is possible that somebody have 5* event ship now?

IMG_20160913_152616_980.jpg
                              Android.

Comment

• White Lion
                                • Jul 2016

Playable Now but Account Problem Still

Originally posted by Darklight
                                With new version Im in game but in event store nothing new is unlocking for me. I play event battles more and more, but this still wrote that I must defeate 1 more etc. ships. I deated more ships, but numbers are still same.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]767[/ATTACH]

Does somebody know, what I do wrong? Or is it other issue?
                                I am pretty sure the mothership's hitpoint must be depleted to 100% before the other items are unlocked. The only good item seems to be the cash anyway.

After the v1.0.24a update I can finally login and play but I am still linked to multiple accounts. So it's possible at the end of the event when the prize is rewarded I will not be getting anything in my inbox and will miss out on Space Force One plane if this is still not fixed by then.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Whoever has the event ship already must be a dev or a hacker.
                                Last edited by White Lion; 09-13-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...