Thread: Marine One Event?

Default Marine One Event?

What happened to the Marine One event? I was hoping to really improve that ship, as it's decent compared to the others.

Can we have another chance at winning some of these past event ships?

It starts tomorrow, dont you see it in the hangar.

I am on Android, maybe coming a few days later on IOS ?

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    It starts tomorrow, dont you see it in the hangar.

I am on Android, maybe coming a few days later on IOS ?
    Can you get into the game? I haven't been able to get in for over 24 hours now.

In mail was written Marine one, but after update were in game new ships Space ship one and yellow defender st.Laurent (I have not her yet), not Marine one.

IMG_20160911_062146_326.jpg

IMG_20160911_062241_487.jpg

I saved it before, actually I'm not able login.
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-11-2016 at 05:47 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

So basically, I shouldn't have updated if I wanted to upgrade my Marine One...

Exclamation Is Marine One Event Still On?

Can anyone access the Marine One event?

I definitely can't........has it been cancelled?

Are you serious, you upgraded the Marine One to the tier system.

Oh well, my Marine One is still only ~2000 so thanks guys, bravo. Thought it would be the same system as last time.

Guess ill just skip this event as well, even if I did have the stuff to upgrade it now its back on the event currency I dont have the currency to do anything because I cant get past the first mission.

Can't even get to the third wave in first mission, every single ship focuses Marine One and it dies.

I am never getting ANY event missions done again because the event ship you are forced to use just isnt high enough level and I cant upgrade anything because I dont have any currency for it.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 09-12-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Your event started? Mine starts in 11 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by NightStrike View Post
    Your event started? Mine starts in 11 hours.
    Yep, I had 200k currency and it all got blown on leveling Marine One and only got to just above level 40 with still Green Rank 1 parts so even if I wanted to upgrade it I cant because I have 0 currency left to upgrade it.

It said nothing about the event being on the tier system otherwise I would have spent the past 3 days grinding the stuff to upgrade it.

Well that didnt last long, just fired it up again as it said my fuel was full and was told I had to update.

Event changed from Marine One to Mothership, another event that I cannot do.

Easy - 51,517
    Normal - 56,472
    Hard - 61,919

I dont even break 50k

Seriously considering uninstalling this game.

alphaomega be happy that you can play, a lot of people like me can't even get into the game and miss the event

Thanks for the reports, the team is working to correct these issues.

Hey everyone - the Marine One event was not meant to start (it was supposed to be the Mothership event). We will have more Marine One events in the future, so you will still get a chance to participate in that later

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey everyone - the Marine One event was not meant to start (it was supposed to be the Mothership event). We will have more Marine One events in the future, so you will still get a chance to participate in that later
    Is it a bug that the mothership gun can fire 4 times in a row because I am ~2k less overall power and this is the biggest reason im getting absolutely decimated.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    Yep, I had 200k currency and it all got blown on leveling Marine One and only got to just above level 40 with still Green Rank 1 parts so even if I wanted to upgrade it I cant because I have 0 currency left to upgrade it.

It said nothing about the event being on the tier system otherwise I would have spent the past 3 days grinding the stuff to upgrade it.
    You still have your event currency? I had over a million, and it all just disappeared!