Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alphaomega
    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Darklight
    For me is this event good and I enjoy it. With 1,5 day disadvantage for login bug I'm able to be in 2%. Without bug I thing that I will be now in 1%. Event fights need to be played manualy. Use head and tactic, think what enemy must be killed first and change ships in team, when your team is not OP.
    But I like to know if will be possible somehow reach blueprints what I will be miss to 5* event ship?
    Only one thing I will change. Ladder rewards I will give to players every day. Maybe smaller but every day. I think that it will be better motivation to play event.
    I am trying to take out the guns that can shoot you 3-5 times in a row which I think is complete bull but I have VERY limited ships above 10,000 and what ships I do have I cant upgrade due to no cash and even the skills are a few hundred thousand each now.

Comment

• orostaan
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by alphaomega
      I am trying to take out the guns that can shoot you 3-5 times in a row which I think is complete bull but I have VERY limited ships above 10,000 and what ships I do have I cant upgrade due to no cash and even the skills are a few hundred thousand each now.
      I think there is a bug with the speed buff. Sometimes it's getting absurd amounts of attacks in a row. One time one of the small ships started attacking my tank with this buff. Tank had full health. It attacked until the tank was dead. 12 times in a row! One other fight the big ship in the middle started to attack with an aoe. It attacked until all ships from me where dead. I couldn't do anything. I have over 90 k squad strength.

These events are very rare but very strange. You can only watch with wide eyes and insult your tablet.

Comment

• Zerp
        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by alphaomega
        It gets worse,

one of the event fighters I go (yellow) has 24747 hull 4465 shield, a blue turret was able to kill her starting from full health from literally nonstop firing, I couldn't believe it. Only stuns with the crit stun lead save me in these fights.

Also I can spend 200 plasma for 10 fights and my rank % doesn't change at all. Sucks because I was also hit by not being able to play for 2 days with the Ios bug.

Q: From 4%, how much plasma do I have to spend to get to the 1% tier? No point if I have to dump $50 in it or something like that, there's no clear progress indicator to tell how I'm doing either.

Comment

• NightStrike
          • Aug 2016

Zerp,

One of the guns has a feature where it shoots again on critical,and has an almost 100%critical chance. One of my ships took 9 hits in a row before dying.

Comment

• Darklight
            • Jun 2016

How I wrote, event was good for me and I enjoy it. But I'm really unhappy that for login bug and 1,5 day delay after other players was impossible for me to reach 1% in ladder and I miss 50 blueprints to 5* event ship. I'm sure, that without this disadvantage I was able get it. Did developers think what will they do for players, that miss for bug better possiton? Will be there a way, how to reach missed blueprints? Will somebody from support answer me?
            Last edited by Darklight; 09-17-2016, 02:32 PM.
            Ally code: 112-118-703.
            70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
            Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
            Android.
            English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Comment

• Chfeux
              • Sep 2016

I agree

How I wrote, event was good for me and I enjoy it. But I'm really unhappy that for login bug and 1,5 day delay after other players was impossible for me to reach 1% in ladder and I miss 50 blueprints to 5* event ship. I'm sure, that without this disadvantage I was able get it. Did developers think what will they do for players, that miss for bug better possiton? Will be there a way, how to reach missed blueprints? Will somebody from support answer me?
              I agree... for me the loggin bug last 3 complete days... I just finished the event with a 4 stars Jeff Daniels... that sucks, nothing to do with a 4 stars unit... I tried to get 1% but for me it was impossible with that 3 days delay. Unfair...

Hope our smiley team will repare the situation...

Comment

• orostaan
                • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Chfeux
                I agree... for me the loggin bug last 3 complete days... I just finished the event with a 4 stars Jeff Daniels... that sucks, nothing to do with a 4 stars unit... I tried to get 1% but for me it was impossible with that 3 days delay. Unfair...

Hope our smiley team will repare the situation...
                I missed 1 day of the event because I couldn't log in but I used a lot of saved plasma to reach 1%. Nearly 2000 plasma.

Comment

• Zerp
                  • Aug 2016

Well, after missing 2 days, I reached top 3% last night and used plasma for the maximum extra chances the event would allow, but I was still stuck at 3%. Total FUBAR when I can't even get the top tier with max plasma spending.

Since the new unit ends up at only 4 star it is USELESS, at this point in the game units are only useful if I can 5 star them.

Comment

• Zerp
                    • Aug 2016

Actually it looks like you tried to extend the event another 24 hours, but I can't even attack the mothership anymore? IT'S STILL BROKEN

Comment

• NightStrike
                      • Aug 2016

I'm assuming the event is still open so you can spend event currency in the event store. However,those of us with linked accounts cannot, which means we miss out on a ton of good stuff, like the huge amounts of cash you can buy.

Comment

• White Lion
                        • Jul 2016

Store Refresh for Linked Accounts

Originally posted by NightStrike
                        I'm assuming the event is still open so you can spend event currency in the event store. However,those of us with linked accounts cannot, which means we miss out on a ton of good stuff, like the huge amounts of cash you can buy.
                        The only way around this is if you are logged in and wait at the event store screen and then wait for the store to refresh when the timer elapses. And buy everything!!!

Login too late and the stuff is gone!

Same advice for the other stores too but you can only do 1 store per day.

Comment

• Darklight
                          • Jun 2016

Does somebody know that on monday will be event continue (until all aliens ship will not be defeated) or event was completly ended?
                          Last edited by Darklight; 09-18-2016, 12:54 PM.
                          Android.
                          English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Comment

• Darklight
                            • Jun 2016

Any reaction from support? Any answer? Nothing is to say or to do for players?
                            Android.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Any reaction from support? Any answer? Nothing is to say or to do for players?
                              Again, I said we will be updating the game this week to correct some issues. If after the update is live, you're missing items or progress, you need to email us from within the game.

Comment

• Darklight
                                • Jun 2016

hASJCT

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                                Again, I said we will be updating the game this week to correct some issues. If after the update is live, you're missing items or progress, you need to email us from within the game.
                                How its actually loo with promised?
                                Android.

Comment

Working...