Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: Mothership Invasion

  1. #1

    Default Mothership Invasion

    Is it just me that is getting the enemy being able to fire 3-5 on the trot (in a row).

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I didnt understand whats the purpose of this event. Is it just the mothership in France? My progress in this event was about 4%~5%

  3. #3

    Default

    Dont know mate, think you have the time allocated to advance as far as you can then you get rewarded, maybe more citys every day, I dont know.

    Event is stupid hard unless you have just lobbed endless money at this game for endless refuel and refreshes.

    Seriously, how the hell are they healing that much with no healing units on the field.

    All fighters and gunship types but every single one of them has a heal, are you serious.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 09-13-2016 at 01:50 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Is there something iffy going on or what, apparently a commander level 54 with 2 star plane PR 3763 is in the top 1%.

    I have 3 ~10k, 2-3 ~9k and am barely scraping through failing ~30% of the missions on easy.

  5. #5
    Senior Member White Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    Is there something iffy going on or what, apparently a commander level 54 with 2 star plane PR 3763 is in the top 1%.

    I have 3 ~10k, 2-3 ~9k and am barely scraping through failing ~30% of the missions on easy.
    Accounts are now jumbled up so I would ignore it for now.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    Accounts are now jumbled up so I would ignore it for now.
    Sorry guys - we are working on getting these straightened out.

  7. #7

    Default

    How about a fourth option (very hard?) to give us more of a challenge?

    Like the concept of the event, just wish it had been a smoother roll out.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    How about a fourth option (very hard?) to give us more of a challenge?

    Like the concept of the event, just wish it had been a smoother roll out.
    I may be in your position in a couple of years, atm I am stuck on one because of the stupid ******* buffs the mothership has.

    Every time this current mission I am stuck on starts the central gun fires multiple times pretty much taking ~50% health off of every ship I got, hard enough with the enemy getting half a dozen free shots in and im trying to do it on easy.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    When event will ends? In friday night?
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    When event will ends? In friday night?
    Its Saturday but I wish it was tomorrow, spent all day trying to get past the same team and I officially give up, it cant be done for me.

    Hopefully my rank doesn't fall too much in the next 39 hours.

    I have 5,000 credits left and no pilot upgrades and pretty much fresh out of components that I cannot possibly get back before it ends so I am hoping I stay in the 25% isle.

  11. #11
    Senior Member White Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    110

    Question Unused Event Currency

    In less than 2 days the Mothership event will close and I have plenty of unused event currency because I simply cannot buy anything due to the linked accounts.

    Will all unused event currency (blue medals) be forfeited?

    Perhaps it could rollover into Battle Arena currency (dog tags) due to the nature of the situation???

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20

    Angry

    Ahh but don't forget that many of us iOS mushers had 2 days nearly where we could not do squat and we get to spend a crap load of time playing catch up with everyone else who was able to play. Also lets not forget to mention the screw up where fuel costs were also doubled after they supposedly fixed everything which was even better...it was as though we or maybe it was just me was punished by having to pay 100 canisters for normal fuel for the first time each day and 200 for the event recharges each day as well after they "fixed" the update. I don't know if everyone experienced that particular bit of extortion but I sure know I loved it especially after being so very annoyed already from the lovlieness of the two day update failure already enjoyed by all. Now the only way for us to do well is to keep on the game every 2 . 5 hours to spend our fuel that is now FINALLY back to normal prices to get a respectable reward. And we will most likely not have access to anything great in the store as there was 2 days we did not have to damage motherships to take down more of them to gain access to more of the items.....well done.....making it harder and harder to stay loyal to the brand....if I am wrong on any of these points please enlighten me....don't get me wrong your apology agent was always very nice and polite ...but she did nothing to ease our frustrations.....as I don't think she was aware of what was going on and I don't believe she was given the right information to pass on to you PAYING CUSTOMERS....

  13. #13

    Default

    What makes me laugh is the team that I could not beat (Before I even get a turn one of my ships is already on 25% health) stayed with the Mothership switch so I still cant do anything.

    I am in the 26% isle and I am hoping I dont go above 29% before event ends

  14. #14

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback, everyone - we'll take this all into consideration

  15. #15
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    For me is this event good and I enjoy it. With 1,5 day disadvantage for login bug I'm able to be in 2%. Without bug I thing that I will be now in 1%. Event fights need to be played manualy. Use head and tactic, think what enemy must be killed first and change ships in team, when your team is not OP.
    But I like to know if will be possible somehow reach blueprints what I will be miss to 5* event ship?
    Only one thing I will change. Ladder rewards I will give to players every day. Maybe smaller but every day. I think that it will be better motivation to play event.
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-16-2016 at 07:15 PM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    For me is this event good and I enjoy it. With 1,5 day disadvantage for login bug I'm able to be in 2%. Without bug I thing that I will be now in 1%. Event fights need to be played manualy. Use head and tactic, think what enemy must be killed first and change ships in team, when your team is not OP.
    But I like to know if will be possible somehow reach blueprints what I will be miss to 5* event ship?
    Only one thing I will change. Ladder rewards I will give to players every day. Maybe smaller but every day. I think that it will be better motivation to play event.
    I am trying to take out the guns that can shoot you 3-5 times in a row which I think is complete bull but I have VERY limited ships above 10,000 and what ships I do have I cant upgrade due to no cash and even the skills are a few hundred thousand each now.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    I am trying to take out the guns that can shoot you 3-5 times in a row which I think is complete bull but I have VERY limited ships above 10,000 and what ships I do have I cant upgrade due to no cash and even the skills are a few hundred thousand each now.
    I think there is a bug with the speed buff. Sometimes it's getting absurd amounts of attacks in a row. One time one of the small ships started attacking my tank with this buff. Tank had full health. It attacked until the tank was dead. 12 times in a row! One other fight the big ship in the middle started to attack with an aoe. It attacked until all ships from me where dead. I couldn't do anything. I have over 90 k squad strength.

    These events are very rare but very strange. You can only watch with wide eyes and insult your tablet.

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    I am trying to take out the guns that can shoot you 3-5 times in a row which I think is complete bull but I have VERY limited ships above 10,000 and what ships I do have I cant upgrade due to no cash and even the skills are a few hundred thousand each now.
    It gets worse,

    one of the event fighters I go (yellow) has 24747 hull 4465 shield, a blue turret was able to kill her starting from full health from literally nonstop firing, I couldn't believe it. Only stuns with the crit stun lead save me in these fights.

    Also I can spend 200 plasma for 10 fights and my rank % doesn't change at all. Sucks because I was also hit by not being able to play for 2 days with the Ios bug.

    Q: From 4%, how much plasma do I have to spend to get to the 1% tier? No point if I have to dump $50 in it or something like that, there's no clear progress indicator to tell how I'm doing either.

  19. #19

    Default

    Zerp,

    One of the guns has a feature where it shoots again on critical,and has an almost 100%critical chance. One of my ships took 9 hits in a row before dying.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    How I wrote, event was good for me and I enjoy it. But I'm really unhappy that for login bug and 1,5 day delay after other players was impossible for me to reach 1% in ladder and I miss 50 blueprints to 5* event ship. I'm sure, that without this disadvantage I was able get it. Did developers think what will they do for players, that miss for bug better possiton? Will be there a way, how to reach missed blueprints? Will somebody from support answer me?
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-17-2016 at 02:32 PM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    16

    Default I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    How I wrote, event was good for me and I enjoy it. But I'm really unhappy that for login bug and 1,5 day delay after other players was impossible for me to reach 1% in ladder and I miss 50 blueprints to 5* event ship. I'm sure, that without this disadvantage I was able get it. Did developers think what will they do for players, that miss for bug better possiton? Will be there a way, how to reach missed blueprints? Will somebody from support answer me?
    I agree... for me the loggin bug last 3 complete days... I just finished the event with a 4 stars Jeff Daniels... that sucks, nothing to do with a 4 stars unit... I tried to get 1% but for me it was impossible with that 3 days delay. Unfair...

    Hope our smiley team will repare the situation...

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chfeux View Post
    I agree... for me the loggin bug last 3 complete days... I just finished the event with a 4 stars Jeff Daniels... that sucks, nothing to do with a 4 stars unit... I tried to get 1% but for me it was impossible with that 3 days delay. Unfair...

    Hope our smiley team will repare the situation...
    I missed 1 day of the event because I couldn't log in but I used a lot of saved plasma to reach 1%. Nearly 2000 plasma.

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    How I wrote, event was good for me and I enjoy it. But I'm really unhappy that for login bug and 1,5 day delay after other players was impossible for me to reach 1% in ladder and I miss 50 blueprints to 5* event ship. I'm sure, that without this disadvantage I was able get it. Did developers think what will they do for players, that miss for bug better possiton? Will be there a way, how to reach missed blueprints? Will somebody from support answer me?
    Well, after missing 2 days, I reached top 3% last night and used plasma for the maximum extra chances the event would allow, but I was still stuck at 3%. Total FUBAR when I can't even get the top tier with max plasma spending.

    Since the new unit ends up at only 4 star it is USELESS, at this point in the game units are only useful if I can 5 star them.

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Actually it looks like you tried to extend the event another 24 hours, but I can't even attack the mothership anymore? IT'S STILL BROKEN

  25. #25

    Default

    I'm assuming the event is still open so you can spend event currency in the event store. However,those of us with linked accounts cannot, which means we miss out on a ton of good stuff, like the huge amounts of cash you can buy.

  26. #26
    Senior Member White Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    110

    Default Store Refresh for Linked Accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by NightStrike View Post
    I'm assuming the event is still open so you can spend event currency in the event store. However,those of us with linked accounts cannot, which means we miss out on a ton of good stuff, like the huge amounts of cash you can buy.
    The only way around this is if you are logged in and wait at the event store screen and then wait for the store to refresh when the timer elapses. And buy everything!!!

    Login too late and the stuff is gone!

    Same advice for the other stores too but you can only do 1 store per day.

  27. #27
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Does somebody know that on monday will be event continue (until all aliens ship will not be defeated) or event was completly ended?
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-18-2016 at 12:54 PM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  28. #28
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    How I wrote, event was good for me and I enjoy it. But I'm really unhappy that for login bug and 1,5 day delay after other players was impossible for me to reach 1% in ladder and I miss 50 blueprints to 5* event ship. I'm sure, that without this disadvantage I was able get it. Did developers think what will they do for players, that miss for bug better possiton? Will be there a way, how to reach missed blueprints? Will somebody from support answer me?
    Any reaction from support? Any answer? Nothing is to say or to do for players?
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    Any reaction from support? Any answer? Nothing is to say or to do for players?
    Again, I said we will be updating the game this week to correct some issues. If after the update is live, you're missing items or progress, you need to email us from within the game.

  30. #30
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default hASJCT

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Again, I said we will be updating the game this week to correct some issues. If after the update is live, you're missing items or progress, you need to email us from within the game.
    How its actually loo with promised?
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  31. #31

    Default

    Mothership switch so I still cant do anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •