Thread: Question for 60lvi players

Default Question for 60lvi players

Hello.
    I actally reached 58lvl and I have question for players with 60lvl.
    Before reaching level cap on 60lvl was there somethimes a free fuel from leveling up. And with 50 plasma price was possible to buy some fuel for plasme.
    But on 60 lvl will not be free plasma for leveling up and actually is fuel price 100 plasma, what is by my opinion nonsense high price. Where do you reach enough plasma for daily play now, especialy for daily tasks fulfilment. My opinion is that actually is not possible reach enough fuel for it. And if look like that game activity for player will be now really low becouse will not be possible reach enough fuel.
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-15-2016 at 07:09 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Only way to get plasma are ads, combat arena, event rewards, and daily challenges. Sadly no more level up bonuses. You can usually cobble enough together to get your fuel rebuys but good luck saving up for cash or premium crate purchases.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure the team see these

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Only way to get plasma are ads, combat arena, event rewards, and daily challenges. Sadly no more level up bonuses. You can usually cobble enough together to get your fuel rebuys but good luck saving up for cash or premium crate purchases.
    We are increasing level cap to 70 by the end of September, with new Campaign missions, Operations and Events coming as well. Stay tuned!
    Tamas Balog
    Head of Studio
    ZEN Studios

Thx for info Immortal. What I would like to see, it will be an action where will be possible to reach missed action heroes on 5*. I miss St.Laurent event and I really miss her set of skills.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    We are increasing level cap to 70 by the end of September, with new Campaign missions, Operations and Events coming as well. Stay tuned!
    That's cool,

does this mean we can fill out more of the skills too? What about equipment cap? It seems like 5 would be the natural top for gold items, so does this mean there's a new item tier coming too?