Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FunkeyMonkey
    • Jun 2016

Game Suggestions

The current last Mother Ship Invasion wasn't very well designed. I was doing very well first 6 hours and spent to refuel. However, it was like banging your head against the wall. It was way too repetitive to keep me interested, so I thought we should give suggestions on what would make the game better.

PVP - I wish there was a true PVP component to the game. Put players in ranking of levels by 5. Random draw and compete a against true player. Spend 10 plasma to play. Winner gets 15 plasma. Looser gets 0. Zen Studios real winner off every match.

Prior Ship rewards - you compete and spend money on ships early in the game and find out at the end the ships are worthless unless full capacity in blueprints. Allow event to complete some of the earlier ships blueprints. I saw a message on in-game that you were going to allow Marine One to come back. However, that didn't happen. I thought that was a good idea.

What are your suggestions for Zen Studios to improve the game?
    111-611-666
  • Darklight
    • Jun 2016

I really miss possibility to see history of PVP fight with replay of fights, when I was attacked from other players.
    And miss option to set other squad for PVP offense and other for defense.
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-16-2016, 03:42 PM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

I will be sure to send this to the team! Thanks for taking time to give your thoughts

Comment

• Kepler
        • Aug 2016

I'd like to see operations. Maybe an event ship only operation, or only moon tugs.

Comment

• Darklight
          • Jun 2016

I really miss more "community" functions in game too. Clans, clan battles and improvements, chat.
          And more PVP. Maybe PVP practice too - free fuel fights with everybody in ladder with no revards.
          Android.
          English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Comment

• Kepler
            • Aug 2016

Suggestion for the operations store. Make 2-3 of the blueprint slots random so that we can buy blueprints for different ships other than the 6 fixed options.

Comment

• Darklight
              • Jun 2016

I returned to game after a few months and is sad, that in game is nothing new after this long time :-( No major changes, no updates with something new ...
              Last edited by Darklight; 01-18-2017, 04:41 PM.
              Android.

Comment

• ShannaDiurn
                Banned
                • Sep 2019

Game Suggestions

I kind of want to know what you guys would want in a Bleach game. Anything goes as far as suggestions. I might compile and forward the suggestions when the game will be given the go by some distributor. Sega owns the IP, but its running out. So we might see something.

Comment

Working...