Thread: Free fuel

Default Free fuel

Could somebody explain me, how Free fuel in Daily tasks works? I really don't understand logic, how timers in it works. It is on random genereting or how? And why sometimes timer ends and I can not reach fuel, only new timer starts?
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Three times a day (maybe four?) you can get free fuel through the daily tasks. There are two timers. The first counts down to when the fuel is available. The second (1 hour) counts down until you can no longer get that fuel. So if you don't log in and collect the fuel at the right time, you're SOL.

Oh. And the fuel is available at fixed times. 10am, 2pm, and 6pm. Might be different for different time zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Oh. And the fuel is available at fixed times. 10am, 2pm, and 6pm. Might be different for different time zones.
    That's the same schedule in Australia. I also noticed that sometimes during 2pm and 6pm it may give 2 sets of free fuel instead of just 1, not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    That's the same schedule in Australia. I also noticed that sometimes during 2pm and 6pm it may give 2 sets of free fuel instead of just 1, not sure why.
    Shhhhh. Do you want them to take it away??