Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tech101
    • Jan 2012

Feeling left out yet again.....

I sure hope the NX is something to be treated with respect from Zen. Of course that is something Nintendo needs to make sure of.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!
  • steven120566
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Tech101
    I sure hope the NX is something to be treated with respect from Zen. Of course that is something Nintendo needs to make sure of.
    Yes, sad to say for me, this console has seen it's last purchase for me. Read a rumor that Nintendo will finish taking orders for it on September 30th, and that the NX is already under trial production runs. Still playing some games, including some old Wii games I still enjoy, on the 'ol Wii U.

Ironically, still having the most fun with Zen Pinball on Wii U over any other version thanks to the gang! I will keep playing right here as long as we can.

Yes, would like to see the NX supported by Zen Studios and their excellent game! And as you say, I hope Nintendo creates favorable conditions for which third party devs can do business easily.

Where will all my future pinball dollars go? It will be a dedicated console for certain. When I can definitively decide which one to invest in, I will go all in on that yet to be determined console platform
    Last edited by steven120566; 09-24-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...