Thread: Marine One @ Tier 3 ends with only 4 Stars WTH?

Default Marine One @ Tier 3 ends with only 4 Stars WTH?

Well after a long awaited time finally we get the chance to upgrade Marine One and I am looking forward to FINALLY being able to upgrade him to a five star character. To my surprise I get all to way to the second last stage as one would in every other character event where you would normally get 150 badges in a tier 3 level stage and there is only 100 badges as a reward and WTH is all I can think of. I am Lvl 60 and I received 3 stars in every battle (not that it matters) and did not lose any fights (not that it matters) before this point and some how there was only 100 badges. So I am curious ...was this an anomoly that only I was effected by or did everybody in the tier 3 group get screwed over just as I did? Or do I need to be opening a ticket with the GM's and go through that painful process?
    Last edited by Dragonhorn; 09-23-2016 at 03:07 AM.

Same for me. I think finally it isn't going to be a useless ship in my inventory just to find out you can't max out the blueprints. You end with 50 missing.
    111-611-666

Question 100 Blueprints on 2nd Last Mission!

I am up to the 2nd last mission on the final chapter and I too can see that there is only 100 blueprints.

Is this bug? Or is this deliberate because Marine One is simply too powerful?

If it is a bug then please fix ASAP, I will wait till tomorrow for a patch before completing the event campaign.

Ditto. You probably don't have to wait to finish. Event doesn't end after the final mission like usual. Guess they are letting us spend event cash up to the time end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Ditto. You probably don't have to wait to finish. Event doesn't end after the final mission like usual. Guess they are letting us spend event cash up to the time end.
    Can you still replay completed missions?

Looks like it. But I'm not certain. I'm out of ESD seals and won't get another for 40 min.

Default Cmbe2g

You can continue to replay completed missions.

This happened to me too, I started that fight thinking the other 50 blueprints would be in the last fight, but no.

There's an aggravating trend now, between being forced to miss 2 days of last week's event and now this, where we're not allowed to get 5-star units from events anymore as max level players?

Same here, only 100 blueprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    You can continue to replay completed missions.
    Thanks dude!

Let's all hope that when the event finishes there's going to be 50 blueprints in the inbox plus other goodies.

Same here... starts to be embarassing... they could rename the game Bug Heroes...

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure the team is aware.

What is going to happen with this situation, are we going to have to wait til the next event that rewards 180 just to get the 50 everyone seems to need ?

Well guys and gals for those of you who are a little bit slow on the start there is no 50 badges in the mail for completing the event ...I could have told you that a few days ago. I opened a ticket yesterday and got the same response mentioned by the Moderator earlier in this Forum Subject " Thanks for the update, I will be sure to let our team know". A very vague no real answer response. This leaves me as a customer rather annoyed as I spend money from time to time with this game and when thing go to the crapper I do not get treated like a customer...being given as little information as possible and then suddenly something falls on my lap HOPEFULLY ts what we need or want but no idea if it has anything to do with what we have been complaining about. There is a real need for more communication between the Developera/GM's and gamers...Please give us more then "I WILL LET OUR TEAM KNOW"

Question Anyone Get 5 Stars

Did anyone finish the event with a 5 star Marine One???

Anyone at all??? (I definitely haven't notice any allies or anyone on my ladder with a 5 star Marine One)

I was lucky and I reach 5* Marine One.

IMG_20160925_075329_794.jpg

I was tier 51+ lvl.
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-25-2016 at 06:14 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post

I was tier 51+ lvl.
    Well done bro! Looks like you also got 5 stars for the Alien Defender Kin which I didn't.

My only consolation is a 5 star Space Force One. Somehow my linked account ended 3rd in the 1% ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    Well done bro! Looks like you also got 5 stars for the Alien Defender Kin which I didn't.

My only consolation is a 5 star Space Force One. Somehow my linked account ended 3rd in the 1% ranking.
    I'm realy disapointed, that I have not 5* Space force one. But with 1,5 day lose after other players for login bug was not possible draw this disadvantage. 2% was best, what I was able to draw. Actually I hope for a compensation from support or for new even turn, when only a few motherships was defeated.
    Last edited by Darklight; 09-25-2016 at 09:08 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Still don't know why only 100 blueprints in the second to last mission. In the previous events, has anyone Been in the lvl51 to 60 range ? Did you get only 100 blueprints at that time too ? I was only in the lowest range and got marine one to 3 star.

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    Still don't know why only 100 blueprints in the second to last mission. In the previous events, has anyone Been in the lvl51 to 60 range ? Did you get only 100 blueprints at that time too ? I was only in the lowest range and got marine one to 3 star.
    I have been 60 a few weeks, I only got 100 for last one as well, it seems that if you were not 4* when event started you are SOL but the majority of people were 3*

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post

I was tier 51+ lvl.
    K WTF there is no reason I should not have had received five star Marine One as this had nothing to do with what percentage you were ranked like the Mother ship event of which I was in the 1% group and received my 5 Star Space Force One Character.....Thus far I have opened a ticket and not received my non missing badges of yet from GM's as expected....so some of us did get our Five star Marine one and some of us didn't ....wtf is going on....would love to get an update more then " I will let the team know" from the GM's ....

Hey everyone, we have sent 50 blueprints to players who only received 100. If you are still missing them, or any other items, stars, or progress, please email us from within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey everyone, we have sent 50 blueprints to players who only received 100. If you are still missing them, or any other items, stars, or progress, please email us from within the game.
    Ah thank you 😆 marine one is finally complete 😆

Thank you to you and your team for listening...please pass on my gratitude

Question To Email or Not

Hey Barbie,

Is it worth emailing for 50 blueprints for those that have linked accounts?

Or should we wait for an update and then see if there's anything in the inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    Hey Barbie,

Is it worth emailing for 50 blueprints for those that have linked accounts?

Or should we wait for an update and then see if there's anything in the inbox?
    Go ahead and email so we can put you on a list for later if necessary

Smile

Go ahead and email so we can put you on a list for later if necessary
    Thanks Barbie! I got the 50 blueprints in the inbox after the latest patch and then got another 50 that you sent and it got converted to 500 credits.