Thread: Platina

Default Platina

So how do the Platina blueprints work?

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    So how do the Platina blueprints work?
    Platina blueprints? Where you take it?
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

You get them by doing campaign chapter 21 difficult...

Btw, first bug with it (again... !!)... i collected few today... now log back to the game, i lost all of them.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one to lose them. I already emailed the ptb about it.

Question Platina Disappearance !!!

Thank goodness, I no longer have a linked account! But I was expecting to get 2 weeks worth of Combat Arena awards but only to find 1 days worth of rewards in the inbox and I was rank 51 instead of 5!!!

I had collected 5 platina blueprints and after logging in again mine have disappeared too. More setbacks for me !!!

Yeah, yesterday I collected some of these plans too and today they are all gone.

Lost at least 50 of them in 3 days, plus 5000 plasma for refresh and refuel, plus at least 5000 credit in the new blueprint trader cause all of these bugs.

Staff answers mail, but nothing fixed... stop adding new features in the game until your tech's understand they have to test everything before launching it

I've lost my Platina blueprints as well that I collected. Several of you mention blueprints trader. Where do you see that? I saw that gave me credits but haven't seen where the credits are or how to use them.
    111-611-666

Quote Originally Posted by FunkeyMonkey View Post
    I've lost my Platina blueprints as well that I collected. Several of you mention blueprints trader. Where do you see that? I saw that gave me credits but haven't seen where the credits are or how to use them.
    Main page, just between Operations and Hub... scroll slowly you'll see it.

But an advice, avoid it for the moment you'll lose all what you get there if they're not used before log off.

Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    Thank goodness, I no longer have a linked account! But I was expecting to get 2 weeks worth of Combat Arena awards but only to find 1 days worth of rewards in the inbox and I was rank 51 instead of 5!!!

I had collected 5 platina blueprints and after logging in again mine have disappeared too. More setbacks for me !!!
    Hah, I got far less. I got 100 plasma. Wow. For 2 weeks of not being able to do much of anything (like finish the daily achievements, buy rewards in the mothership invasion, compete in the Funding Challenge level 58, etc etc.)

Worst compensation ever.