Thread: Cannot connect to server

Default Cannot connect to server

For the love of Pete. The free fuel is only available for a short time and that has to when I can't seem to login atall?

Same problem.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Default server-issues again , have to be a joke ...

same here , I am having a dejavue , same happened 3 months ago and after a few days of trouble to connect , I lost all my progress , came back a few days ago , had to restart and if I lose my progress again , then I will say sayonara to this game and not installing it again ... sick of this server issues , really ...

I'm can't get in either. If you do lose your progress. If you email from in game, they should be able to restore your original.
    111-611-666

I hoped that now, in day restart, it will be good. But still down. It looks like servers crashed and nobody from support care about it. And I sent email to game support, wrote it to game FB and is it written here.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-01-2016 at 12:42 AM.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

It looks like that somebody from support was here on forum 29.9. I suspect, that nobody from support knows about issue still.
    Android.

It's why I hate updates on fridays. We could have to wait for Monday for them to notice.

Yes. You are right. For me, who works in IT support is it absolutly unprofessional, like when this game do an amateurs. How there should be it all the weekend without support? Especially after new patch. And when at weekend are there best game challenges, especially 2x funding challenge, for it I'm waiting everytime all the week.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-01-2016 at 03:48 AM.
    Android.

I can't login since this morning too. No free fuel or cash challenge for everyone. Hope it's fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorius Antares View Post
    same here , I am having a dejavue , same happened 3 months ago and after a few days of trouble to connect , I lost all my progress , came back a few days ago , had to restart and if I lose my progress again , then I will say sayonara to this game and not installing it again ... sick of this server issues , really ...
    If it happens again but no one else is affected then it is probably a device issue. Best bet is root device and manually backup.

Default I'm down too

I haven't been able to log in since early morning either. The dev and support team for this game is nearly as obnoxious as that for a project I'll be taking over. I sure hope this one isn't something as dumb as accidentally leaving the connection string pointed at their internal test server or some such.

It's really aggravating when I finally make it into top 5 of the arena and can't collect the arena reward...

It's hard to spend money on a game I can't log in to, and the accumulation of glitches and game breaking problems makes it harder for me to WANT to spend anything more on this.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    If it happens again but no one else is affected then it is probably a device issue. Best bet is root device and manually backup.
    back in these days it was due to heavy server problems and I wasn't the only one that lost progress back then and affected by the issue and as people say , they have problems to connect ,too , not only me...

my tablet wasn't and isn't the problem , it's their servers that aren't precisly stable and reliable ...

and someone above made a good point , updates shouldn't be released at friday and specially if there are no support available at weekend.

cya

Default Combat Arena Failed Too Reset

The server connection problem has been fixed!

However, I did not get my rewards in my inbox and the tickets for combat arena has not reset. Please fix.

Quote Originally Posted by White Lion View Post
    The server connection problem has been fixed!

However, I did not get my rewards in my inbox and the tickets for combat arena has not reset. Please fix.
    same here , have to spend 50 plasma to refresh battles that I am not even able to win yet or I can't finish the daily task ...

damn it , can't even refresh battles in arena , because I am not VIP ...

this time ZenStuidos should give us a very good compensation or more people will leave the game ¬¬
    Last edited by Thorius Antares; 10-01-2016 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorius Antares View Post
    back in these days it was due to heavy server problems and I wasn't the only one that lost progress back then and affected by the issue and as people say , they have problems to connect ,too , not only me...

my tablet wasn't and isn't the problem , it's their servers that aren't precisly stable and reliable ...

and someone above made a good point , updates shouldn't be released at friday and specially if there are no support available at weekend.

cya
    Sorry, I wasn't around during beta testing to know how bad things were. My only persistent problem is my account won't sync with Google Play, eventually I'll need to root if I am to transfer my account onto a different device.
    Last edited by White Lion; 10-01-2016 at 12:18 PM.

It's working again for me. But no pvp daily reward.

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    It's working again for me. But no pvp daily reward.
    It was working for about an hour. Now I can't get in again. Ditto on the rewards. I missed out on combat arena and half the daily activity rewards due to the server issue. I'll be pissed if I miss out again today.

Yes. Servers are down again.
    And I dont understand, why is not possible withdraw extra fuel, when daily tasks are not done. Because PVP was not restared, then we are not able reach extra fuel. By my opinion is it bug.
    Android.

Same problem, can't connect to server.

I have not been able to get into game since yesterday and for the record I still cannot connect to the damn game..I was going to open a forum topic on the subject then but it seemed to be pointless as it's becoming all to frequent and to be honest it is starting to effect my interest in the game. How can you retain interest when you have no faith in its developers ability to implement patches or updates as there is always issues after a patch day it's rediculous.

Lost out on 675k credits yesetday because I couldnt do challenges, not happy chappy as its the most important one for me.

Exclamation Combat Arena Failed To Reset For The 2nd Day

I couldn't login this morning to get the 10am free fuel.

Combat Arena has failed to reset again and I have not receive the daily rewards for 2 days in a row now.

I really need the dog tags so I can sell unused blueprints for credits, else it's impossible to reach past 5 stars.

Update: I got the 2pm and 6pm free fuel but still no rewards in my inbox.
    Last edited by White Lion; 10-02-2016 at 10:06 AM.

And down again.
    And any communicaton and information from support. :-(
    Android.

Got in briefly this morning, no arena rewards and the counter for number of battles had not reset. Not able to connect to server right now.

this starts to be really ridiculous , serious. even if it's weekend , you should have a emergency-team ready for this kind of issues , like other games have.

this is an ongoing issue for 2-3 days now , arena is not resetting , no PVP-rewards , no one can even grab the fuel , I quit the game once three month ago , uninstalled it due to similar issues and because I lost all my progress , I really like the game , but if this issues continues , I uninstall the game and I am done with it. already gave it a second chance , was enjoying it , but I will not give it a 3rd chance.

every time this kind of problems arose , you lose players and on the long term this will force you to shut down the game for good , just simple as that.

let's hope you can fix this permanently ...

cya

Well I can connect to server now but I lost all my game progress. Sending email to support. I will let you know how long it takes to restore or if they can't do it.
    111-611-666

and again , all progress lost , that's the second time and I will not even bother to contact support to restore it , already uninstalled the game and game over for me.

I am pretty sure and it's already proofed , that I am not the only one affected by it and this time I can assure you that you will lose a lot of players!

just shut down the game and do some other stuff , but don't make games if you don't know how to do it and do make it work as it should , you have this kind of issues since you released the game , it's nothing that just happened once or for the first time , it's a continous event of failures , that's not good for business ...

as said , I am done , it's not the first time I encounter this kind of issues in a game , have seen it before , but so far in other games the dev-team made it work and worth to wait at the end , will not wait if you finally manage to fix the problems , I am just done with this game.

good bye!

And the servers are down again

Just managed to log in again. Have been reset to level 1 and lost all progress. They better fix or I'm asking Google for my money back.

Thumbs down Hello Zen Studios ?

Sorry, I don't want to wake you up or **** your Zen mindset but are your consumers could get some update, infos and reasonable compensation after the global set of mess we all experimented last weeks ?

I'm pretty sure our request is legit...
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-13-2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: LANGUAGE - Please see Zen Forum rules

Hi Guys,

As you have experienced we had serious server issues during the weekend, including loss of progress for many of you. We have just been able to restore the database from a backup, so everyone should get back his progress upon the next sign-in.

Chfeux, you're right, compensation will be sent to everyone affected in the upcoming days.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!
    Tamas Balog
    Head of Studio
    ZEN Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Hi Guys,

As you have experienced we had serious server issues during the weekend, including loss of progress for many of you. We have just been able to restore the database from a backup, so everyone should get back his progress upon the next sign-in.

Chfeux, you're right, compensation will be sent to everyone affected in the upcoming days.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!
    Thx for the answer !

Sounds nice but apart compensation, do you want me to list all what I lost since 2 weeks ? More than 50 platine blueprints, 5000 credits at the blueprints trader, more than 5000 plasma of buyings and refreshes... plus all of daily top arena rewards, credits, ....

Will i get all this stuff back ???

Really hope so...

I thank to Immortal for infos and for "repairing" game.
    But I still don't understand why was not possible to gave us a short information sooner - ASAP.
    We understand, that problems could be. But what make people angry is, when it looks, that nobody can hear them, nobody care and they are ignored. Only a few words: "We know about problems a we do our best with it." is enough and it can do "wonders".
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-04-2016 at 07:11 AM.
    Android.

5/5 seals by now and server offline