Thread: Event tier

Default Event tier

Hi this topic is for the lvl 61+ players : is there a tier 4 for lvl 61-70 ?

Because of the server issue i couldn't play for several days so i can't manage to hit lvl 61, so i was curious if there is a tier 4 for the event

Quote Originally Posted by Minise View Post

Because of the server issue i couldn't play for several days so i can't manage to hit lvl 61, so i was curious if there is a tier 4 for the event
    Not sure myself, im trying my hardest not to level due to the tiers being scaled for the end of the tier.

There is. Starts with a power recommendation of 70k or so in chapter 1. Figure you'll need 100k by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    There is. Starts with a power recommendation of 70k or so in chapter 1. Figure you'll need 100k by the end.
    I barely get past 60k so im well and truly ******

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    I barely get past 60k so im well and truly ******
    For this event at least. But in a couple weeks you should be able to hold your own in the 61+ tier, at least for the first chapter or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Minise View Post

Yes, in the event screen on the bottom left corner above the timer is the tier you're in. Mine is 4.

So far the event supply drop is only giving out crappy blueprints. Not very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    For this event at least. But in a couple weeks you should be able to hold your own in the 61+ tier, at least for the first chapter or two.
    Wouldn't count on it, ive been 60 for a month and ive only just scraped through the Marine One Event.

This is me atm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFqlPB5nKKQ

Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Now I'm not sure, but I thing, that I saw lvl 62 requirement for last two event missions today. If I'm right, then I'm curious, that yesterday will not be requirements lvl 63. And lvl 63 is by my opinion impossible to have yet.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    Now I'm not sure, but I thing, that I saw lvl 62 requirement for last two event missions today. If I'm right, then I'm curious, that yesterday will not be requirements lvl 63. And lvl 63 is by my opinion impossible to have yet.
    That would really be a joke. Everyone that don't have Wagner would be f.......... like me. And I guess nobody can end the campaign.