Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Miscalculation on events blueprint again or bug ?

  1. #1

    Default Miscalculation on events blueprint again or bug ?

    There was a bug in the in the last event with Wagner. I could not beat the last mission and when the event was finished i kept her as a 1 star unit with no blueprint. She wasnt locked.
    In this event i got enought blueprints at the beginning to bring her to 91/150. I guess because of the bug from the last event she should have started as 3 star and not as a 1 star unit. So i got too few blueprint.
    The last nission in this event gives me only 10 plat blueprints and not 20? Is that right or a bug too?

    Can someone fix these bugs ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    I reached only 10 platinum blueprints too (tier 4). But if it is bug or not is question ... But I don't know where and how reach another 10.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-07-2016 at 10:15 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  3. #3
    Lead Designer NSzF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    There was a bug in the in the last event with Wagner. I could not beat the last mission and when the event was finished i kept her as a 1 star unit with no blueprint. She wasnt locked.
    Yes, this bug was fixed several weeks ago. Could you please send a mail to support@... from the game? We are going to send you 60 blueprints and 10 platinas (yes, 10 was intentional and not a bug this time ).

  4. #4
    Lead Designer NSzF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    But I don't know where and how reach another 10.
    This event will be available again is five weeks or you can try the blueprint agent (with some luck...).

  5. #5
    Senior Member Darklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127

    Default

    THX for fast answer. ;-)
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSzF View Post
    Yes, this bug was fixed several weeks ago. Could you please send a mail to support@... from the game? We are going to send you 60 blueprints and 10 platinas (yes, 10 was intentional and not a bug this time ).
    Done, and thanks for the answer 😀

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •