Thread: Miscalculation on events blueprint again or bug ?

Default Miscalculation on events blueprint again or bug ?

There was a bug in the in the last event with Wagner. I could not beat the last mission and when the event was finished i kept her as a 1 star unit with no blueprint. She wasnt locked.
    In this event i got enought blueprints at the beginning to bring her to 91/150. I guess because of the bug from the last event she should have started as 3 star and not as a 1 star unit. So i got too few blueprint.
    The last nission in this event gives me only 10 plat blueprints and not 20? Is that right or a bug too?

Can someone fix these bugs ?

I reached only 10 platinum blueprints too (tier 4). But if it is bug or not is question ... But I don't know where and how reach another 10.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-07-2016 at 10:15 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by orostaan View Post
    There was a bug in the in the last event with Wagner. I could not beat the last mission and when the event was finished i kept her as a 1 star unit with no blueprint. She wasnt locked.
    Yes, this bug was fixed several weeks ago. Could you please send a mail to support@... from the game? We are going to send you 60 blueprints and 10 platinas (yes, 10 was intentional and not a bug this time ).

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    But I don't know where and how reach another 10.
    This event will be available again is five weeks or you can try the blueprint agent (with some luck...).

THX for fast answer. ;-)
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by NSzF View Post
    Yes, this bug was fixed several weeks ago. Could you please send a mail to support@... from the game? We are going to send you 60 blueprints and 10 platinas (yes, 10 was intentional and not a bug this time ).
    Done, and thanks for the answer 😀