Thread: Marvels Woman Of Power - can not view (global) leaderboards

Default Marvels Woman Of Power - can not view (global) leaderboards

Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, scores from each of these two games are not being added the super score leaderboards. They do show up locally however

Quote Originally Posted by gtvogrin View Post
    Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, scores from each of these two games are not being added the super score leaderboards. They do show up locally however
    I'm having the same problem and additional issues

Women of Power has been "unable to retrieve scores at this time " for over a week.
    Fantastic Four doesn't save my high score only the latest score.
    Super League saves my latest score but this score disappears by the next time I play.

Thanks for the reports, apologies for the late response, I was out of office for a while and I'm doing my best to get caught up!

I will have the team investigate and I'll let you know if we need more info from either of you.

Default marvel women of power can not view leaderboards

Barbie, can you confirm that these two tables do have the problems I described

Thanks, Greg

Banned

Default ...support?

hi everybody,
    i am a big fan of fx2. the game is unique and a lot of people buying all the tables because they like that product. but for the xbox360 platform it feels that there is nothing important but selling the tables. i had some "harder" problems with lost savegames, resetet tables (epic quest&spiderman) in the past but there was no helpful support. hours of gameplay for nothing...fun and frustration like to use anti-agression training software...the main reason for this post is: such a professional software team should have a support team with same level and same motivation...but there is nobody who can fix the leaderboards for the speed machine table bug...there is no contact for support to find in the game or web...and now there are no leaderboards for the latest table...wow...pinball without points....thats a joke or provoking...i would also like to say to the support team that my civil war highscore was not saved...if a support team would excist...to pay for faulty products normally results with replacement...thats not what i want and i know that xboxlive stuff is nonreturnable by the way... but zen is doing nothing...if a trainee in this company just send a short info like : "we are sorry..." then i wouldnt waste my time with this post....sounds funny but its a fact...if anybody understand my words: sorry for my bad english! it would be grateful if a responsible person can answer me for any of the points. if there is just a person that have to make a fine excuse then i prefer to hear or read nothing....lol

Quote Originally Posted by gtvogrin View Post
    Barbie, can you confirm that these two tables do have the problems I described

Thanks, Greg
    Yes, as I said above, the team is investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by flitschko View Post
    hi everybody,
    i am a big fan of fx2. the game is unique and a lot of people buying all the tables because they like that product. but for the xbox360 platform it feels that there is nothing important but selling the tables. i had some "harder" problems with lost savegames, resetet tables (epic quest&spiderman) in the past but there was no helpful support. hours of gameplay for nothing...fun and frustration like to use anti-agression training software...the main reason for this post is: such a professional software team should have a support team with same level and same motivation...but there is nobody who can fix the leaderboards for the speed machine table bug...there is no contact for support to find in the game or web...and now there are no leaderboards for the latest table...wow...pinball without points....thats a joke or provoking...i would also like to say to the support team that my civil war highscore was not saved...if a support team would excist...to pay for faulty products normally results with replacement...thats not what i want and i know that xboxlive stuff is nonreturnable by the way... but zen is doing nothing...if a trainee in this company just send a short info like : "we are sorry..." then i wouldnt waste my time with this post....sounds funny but its a fact...if anybody understand my words: sorry for my bad english! it would be grateful if a responsible person can answer me for any of the points. if there is just a person that have to make a fine excuse then i prefer to hear or read nothing....lol
    Can you please give more details about outstanding issues you're experiencing so I can have the team investigate?

Exclamation High scores dissapearing

After purchasing WildWest Rampage, Castle Storm, Women of Power A Force, Champions, Marvels Antman, Avengers, Venom, Guardinas of the Galaxy, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Star Wars The Force Awakens, First Order, Rebels, Han Solo, A New Hope, Droids, Masters of the Force, all Aliens tables, all Fox tables, all SouthPark tables, Football Super League, Portal and the Walking Dead tables we expirience the fact that once we played the highscores or either score wil dissapear when we close the game, even when we finish playing the scores wont be remembered by the game when the game is still open.

Signing out from one account and signing in to another account and then check your scores make them go away when checking statistics on a table. Only the scores saved before purchasing the above mentioned tables are still visible. That goes for borh our accounts on the xbox360.

Is there something wrong with the gameservers? I checked the internet settings on the xbox and they are al working, no strange things, everything is working as it should be.

If you cant fix this is there a way to get a refund?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Can you please give more details about outstanding issues you're experiencing so I can have the team investigate?
    1) super score leaderboards are incorrect. 1-17 are just results of any bugs with the speed machine table. thats feels great for every normal player...but i dont believe that this will be fixed. to reset the score of table for everybody would be fair...

2) there is no working leaderboard for the 2 new tables (marvels woman of power)

3) my last highscore for civil war table was not shown/saved on the leaderboards last week. today i made a new highscore and its saved...

4) i cant play my savegame for paranormal table. this happens maybe 3 or 4 times now i think i will never play this table again...

5) my settings for the game are resetet (deactivated music, screen setup)

point 2,3,4,5 happens the last 7 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Qapla1 View Post
    After purchasing WildWest Rampage, Castle Storm, Women of Power A Force, Champions, Marvels Antman, Avengers, Venom, Guardinas of the Galaxy, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Star Wars The Force Awakens, First Order, Rebels, Han Solo, A New Hope, Droids, Masters of the Force, all Aliens tables, all Fox tables, all SouthPark tables, Football Super League, Portal and the Walking Dead tables we expirience the fact that once we played the highscores or either score wil dissapear when we close the game, even when we finish playing the scores wont be remembered by the game when the game is still open.

Signing out from one account and signing in to another account and then check your scores make them go away when checking statistics on a table. Only the scores saved before purchasing the above mentioned tables are still visible. That goes for borh our accounts on the xbox360.

Is there something wrong with the gameservers? I checked the internet settings on the xbox and they are al working, no strange things, everything is working as it should be.

If you cant fix this is there a way to get a refund?
    1) super score leaderboards are incorrect. 1-17 are just results of any bugs with the speed machine table. thats feels great for every normal player...but i dont believe that this will be fixed. to reset the score of table for everybody would be fair...

2) there is no working leaderboard for the 2 new tables (marvels woman of power)

3) my last highscore for civil war table was not shown/saved on the leaderboards last week. today i made a new highscore and its saved...

4) i cant play my savegame for paranormal table. this happens maybe 3 or 4 times now i think i will never play this table again...

5) my settings for the game are resetet (deactivated music, screen setup)

point 2,3,4,5 happens the last 7 days...
    Thanks for the reports, I've forwarded them to the team for investigation.

Banned

Question

Thanks for the reports, I've forwarded them to the team for investigation.
    Barbie you are doing a very good job and you straighten out the situation here like a pro. fact. i dont know the forum very well but it looks like you are very busy. but when i read that "the team" get our reports then i see a team like this ....they should handle customers support without detours. specific threads with direct contact is usually a better way for satisfied costumers in my eyes. at this point the further course is not visible for a person who paid for a product which is not full functioning...i dont want to look at this forum every day in the hope that there is a solution postet from "the team" or not... there a lot of other fx2 fans thinking the same. maybe i should post the gamertags like signatures collection

have a nice weekend!

Default my two cents

Detailed testing information on the above issue. (FWIW, I have been a software engineer for over 40 years.)

On the xbox360 platform, I had all the tables, except nine (Marvel's Women of Power (2), Aliens vs. Pinball (3), Balls of Glory (4).) I purchased all of the missing tables on 10/14/16. Without being aware of any issue, a silver account was used to play the tables in the above listed order. No new data, which persisted after leaving the game, was recorded server side (e.g., superscore, leaderboard scores.) Even an exit to the title screen and immediate reentry will clear the just earned scores from the leaderboards. Interestingly, if one highlights a specific table and moves to the superscore pane, the game will reflect the scores earned during this game play session (i.e., since the game was launched.) After exit to the title screen, the data reflected on the pinball wizard pane reflects the superscore at game launch. The number of played tables did increase by nine (65 to 74.) This number was correctly stored and retrieved between gaming sessions. Upon initial game restart the tables play count reverts to the previous number (65.) Once a table is played, the count is back to the correct number (74.) The local high scores were stored and retrieved correctly, as well. Determining there was an issue, most likely with the Marvel's Women of Power DLC, as these tables show no global leaderboard data. Having retried playing the tables on different days with no luck storing data. It appeared perhaps, this DLC was somehow corrupting the server side data update/storage.
    Restarting the process with a gold account and playing the tables for the first time in the reverse order, excluding the Marvel's Women of Power tables. All data, both server side and local, appear to be updated and retained properly.

Both accounts used had played all other tables released, before these last nine were purchased.

Hoping this is some help. Please have your team feel free to contact me directly with any questions or test steps they might iwsh me to try.

All the best,
    Mark

PS. Once a table from the Marvel's Women of Power DLC is played, no server side persistent data appears to update from any table played.
    As noted above, after playing a table and backing out to the title screen, the tables played count and the recent scores, only on the individual table's superscore page, are retained. A second backing out to the title screen causes this session data to be lost as well, even if tables were played in between title screen visits. The tables played between title screen visits data disappears, as well.
    Upon initiation from the title screen the superscore calculation pane and the superscore value shown on the pinball wizard page are different, by the tournament bonus amount. Upon playing a table, this self corrects.
    Last edited by mfeforever; 10-24-2016 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mfeforever View Post
    Detailed testing information on the above issue. (FWIW, I have been a software engineer for over 40 years.)

On the xbox360 platform, I had all the tables, except nine (Marvel's Women of Power (2), Aliens vs. Pinball (3), Balls of Glory (4).) I purchased all of the missing tables on 10/14/16. Without being aware of any issue, a silver account was used to play the tables in the above listed order. No new data, which persisted after leaving the game, was recorded server side (e.g., superscore, leaderboard scores.) Even an exit to the title screen and immediate reentry will clear the just earned scores from the leaderboards. Interestingly, if one highlights a specific table and moves to the superscore pane, the game will reflect the scores earned during this game play session (i.e., since the game was launched.) After exit to the title screen, the data reflected on the pinball wizard pane reflects the superscore at game launch. The number of played tables did increase by nine (65 to 74.) This number was correctly stored and retrieved between gaming sessions. Upon initial game restart the tables play count reverts to the previous number (65.) Once a table is played, the count is back to the correct number (74.) The local high scores were stored and retrieved correctly, as well. Determining there was an issue, most likely with the Marvel's Women of Power DLC, as these tables show no global leaderboard data. Having retried playing the tables on different days with no luck storing data. It appeared perhaps, this DLC was somehow corrupting the server side data update/storage.
    Restarting the process with a gold account and playing the tables for the first time in the reverse order, excluding the Marvel's Women of Power tables. All data, both server side and local, appear to be updated and retained properly.

Both accounts used had played all other tables released, before these last nine were purchased.

Hoping this is some help. Please have your team feel free to contact me directly with any questions or test steps they might iwsh me to try.

All the best,
    Mark

PS. Once a table from the Marvel's Women of Power DLC is played, no server side persistent data appears to update from any table played.
    As noted above, after playing a table and backing out to the title screen, the tables played count and the recent scores, only on the individual table's superscore page, are retained. A second backing out to the title screen causes this session data to be lost as well, even if tables were played in between title screen visits. The tables played between title screen visits data disappears, as well.
    Upon initiation from the title screen the superscore calculation pane and the superscore value shown on the pinball wizard page are different, by the tournament bonus amount. Upon playing a table, this self corrects.
    Thanks - I've added this to the report Welcome to the forums!

Thanks - I've added this to the report Welcome to the forums!

Goodday,

Can you provide us with more news on how things are going other then I reported it to the team or added it to the report?

Banned

Default ...

leaderboard working for anybody??? what will "the team" do fix? and when???

Leaderboards seem to have been a problem on almost every platform for this game at one time or another with fixes seemingly taking an eternity or not happening at all.

For a product where a large part of the appeal IS the leaderboards I have always found this strange and disheartening.

leaderboard working for anybody??? what will "the team" do fix? and when???
    It's been escalated to Microsoft, but I will see if there is an ETA for a fix. Thanks for your patience.

Banned

Thumbs up i fixed the leaderboards

just to let everbody know: i fixed the leaderboards for the new tables. before microsoft want that we all have to install everything new and make 10x restarts ...how i made it? just a few hits with the biggest hammer and some tape....so "the team" dont need to stop

at the end i think that only barbie is doing conscientious work. or has anyone heard from "the team" ???

just to let everbody know: i fixed the leaderboards for the new tables. before microsoft want that we all have to install everything new and make 10x restarts ...how i made it? just a few hits with the biggest hammer and some tape....so "the team" dont need to stop

at the end i think that only barbie is doing conscientious work. or has anyone heard from "the team" ???
    Again, it has been escalated to Microsoft. It is out of our hands for now. Please be patient.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-25-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Banned

Cool again and again

Again, it has been escalated to Microsoft. It is out of our hands for now. Please be patient.

again and again ....everybody can relax....leaderboards are fixed! without restarts, updates, tech-support from "the team...

escalated to microsoft...they dont know how to play but the support is top...."the team" know how to play but the support ...

the only details and infos are given by other forum members...thanks to everybody !

for all coming problems in the future : microsoft.com/support

cheers with balls of steels

Just got confirmation that this is now fixed. Thanks for the reports, everyone

Just got confirmation that this is now fixed. Thanks for the reports, everyone
    Barbie, thanks to you and your team for your efforts on correcting this issue so quickly.
    Last edited by mfeforever; 10-26-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Banned

Lightbulb ...

Quote Originally Posted by mfeforever View Post
    Barbie, thanks to you and your team for your efforts on correcting this issue so quickly.

Thumbs up i fixed the leaderboards

As I said yesterday, I got confirmation from them that it has been fixed.

Banned

Lightbulb ..

As I said yesterday, I got confirmation from them that it has been fixed.

...after i posted that leaderboards are working....?!

...maybe "they" checked the leaderboards after reading my post and give info to you...!? whatever....

at the end thanks goes to a person that is not a member of "the team" ..(remarkable cause everybody paid for a product of "the team")

...after i posted that leaderboards are working....?!

...maybe "they" checked the leaderboards after reading my post and give info to you...!? whatever....

at the end thanks goes to a person that is not a member of "the team" ..(remarkable cause everybody paid for a product of "the team")
    Nope. Sorry, but you didn't fix the leaderboards for everyone - but we do appreciate the report Have fun playing!