Thread: Blitzkrieg Event and New Players issue

Default Blitzkrieg Event and New Players issue

I recently started playing and following several purchases to quickly level to be able to complete the event before the end of the time limit, it became apparent that I would run out of fuel and be unable to level enough to complete the event no matter how much money had been invested into it. Is there another way to get fuel? Raising VIP levels isn't going to do it as there still isn't enough fuel generated during the event for new players even with high VIP levels to actually complete the event, so all of the upgrades etc put into it are pretty much wasted.

Is there an alternative to getting this particular ship or have we wasted money for nothing?

Also forgot to mention the fuel issues with "free fuel" disappearing and also having an issue where fuel over the cap disappears when my phone battery dies and I have to log back in, maybe its in my head but between losing my initial progress following the game glitching after my first purchase, to getting high VIP level in an attempt to complete the event it seems kind of ridiculous.
    Last edited by Fightsprawl; 10-07-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Default Wow nice rewards....

That's so awesome to spend so much and be impossible to finish and the rewards....42500 currency and 212 plasma! Awesome rewards for getting into the last tier of the event.

Hope the next event is as much of a slap in the face as this one was for me.

Don't worry the event for that ship will come back. So you can get that ship. The events have several tier. So your LSD lvl is important.

Tier 1. Lvl 1-40
    Tier 2. Lvl 41-50
    Tier 3. Lvl 51-60
    Tier 4. Lvl 61-70

But the jump from one tier to another is really high, especially from 50 to 51. For example I was tier 1 when my first event started with marine 1 and I had no problems and got the unit with 3 stars at the end. The next event was with Brolin and I was lvl 51 and I had no chance. I could only reach chapter 3. Next event was with Wagner or blitzkrieg the first time. I came to the last chapter but could not beat the last mission. Next event was with walker and finally I could beat the event.

So if you see that you can't beat the event use it to get resources. Play the missions that you can beat and buy boxes. There you can get good equipment. And upgrade only a few units. So that you have a team for pvp and events and then upgrade others to get more for the daily task missions. This is more like a marathon than a 100 meter sprint 😆.

The last weeks were a little bit rough with bugs and sever issues and some had more problems than others but I hope it gets better now.

Most often mistake, that players did is, by my opinion, that they have only five or few ships core team. Ship with atlernative colors and skills are needed for easy fights in many missions. They are need not to be so powerfull like core ships, but without it is really hard to do some missions.
    For example I was not able to beat first mission of operation Distant star with my only one red alien healer Alien tug EXP. I must for it reach and evolve yellow support with heal and remove bufs (Alien supporter KIN).
    And after this it was easy.
    Last edited by Darklight; 10-09-2016 at 09:23 AM.
    Ally code: 112-118-703.
    70lvl, Combat arena: 10+, PR 150k+.
    Leader: Lt. Bradfield Hybrid tactical EM 30k+.
    Android.
    English is not my main language, then sorry for mistakes and possible misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklight View Post
    Most often mistake, that players did is, by my opinion, that they have only five or few ships core team. Ship with atlernative colors and skills are needed for easy fights in many missions. They are need not to be so powerfull like core ships, but without it is really hard to do some missions.
    For example I was not able to beat first mission of operation Distant star with my only one red alien healer Alien tug EXP. I must for it reach and evolve yellow support with heal and remove bufs (Alien supporter KIN).
    And after this it was easy.
    I appreciate the advice but I believe you failed to read my post.

This was not an issue of not having enough variety in my ships or upgrades etc. I could easily do the missions, it was an issue of being mathematically impossible to get enough fuel to complete it before the event ran out even at 8+ VIP level. The limit on fuel should be better advertised.